Page 1 of 1
Kraydo 1st order
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:12 am
by Oletimer
I like to have variety from a handful of vendors, mystic, have stuff from dry season, running low,,not ordering until rainy season is gone,the phatcracker I ordered after the holidays was a dud,have lots of lizas,and a few from kog and kats ,recently ordered botanical bunny, wild green was a hit,,so I seen good stuff about kraydo, just ordered elephant, red malay,white md and w.borneo, ,would kraydo be better tha bb,as far as quality, ? And what about comparison to liza's or kog? I
Re: Kraydo 1st order
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:21 pm
by ShaggyShanahan
Honestly, Kraydo has been one of my favorite go to vendors over the years. My last order was maybe a year ago or less, but it was fire. The elephant was FANTASTIC. They are famous for their Red Malay. Their White MD was no disappointment. But the Green Horn from last year was THE best Kratom I think I’ve ever had. Super intense histamine release.

Re: Kraydo 1st order
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:25 pm
by ShaggyShanahan
I also currently have 5 kilos of Liza’s Kratom, 20 different strains. And I’ll admit, I miss those Kraydo strains. So far Liza’s has been pretty good! Some more noticeable than others.
Re: Kraydo 1st order
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:42 pm
by Oletimer
I like liza's too,,very good product, I notice if I take a vendor break,I notice affects more when I go back to it,,bb,I liked the wild green,and loco rojo, but others were meh,,I ordered from kraydo and smiley time,curious, both on the way along with a small order from lizas,the green nugroz and paragin were both big hits for me,,