Lucky Herbals - review
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Lucky Herbals - review
I’ve had tons of luck with Discord vendors so far, so i decided to try another. Had seen a lot of good reviews of Lucky Herbals, so I purchased a multi-strain split. Communication was excellent. She was super nice and helpful in picking strains. Packaging is nice as well - black stand up bags clear on one side to see leaf. Nice big and informative labels with batch number and such.
She said they do lab testing, and I believe she’s planning on going for gmp (can’t recall). Prices are great as well. Shipping was fast and packed professionally. Overall, this was a great experience.
I only tried one strain so far - GMD. I haven’t been having great burns lately, so I was starting to think I needed a tolerance break or something, but this shit is hitting me pretty hard. I’m on the edge of wobbles for the first time in awhile. I didn’t expect it to be this good.
Green Maeng Da -
Potency - 9
Euphoria - 9
Anxiety - 8
Energy - 7
Mood - 8
Pain - 9
I highly recommend this vendor. Just checked their site - LuckyHerbals.com (which is pretty nice and easy to navigate) - and it looks like they are out of stock on most stuff, but I think she said she was expecting a restock soon. They do have a bit of this GMD left. I would say it’s pretty close to “fire” status. I need to try it a few more times to be sure. Also will be digging into more strains soon.
She said they do lab testing, and I believe she’s planning on going for gmp (can’t recall). Prices are great as well. Shipping was fast and packed professionally. Overall, this was a great experience.
I only tried one strain so far - GMD. I haven’t been having great burns lately, so I was starting to think I needed a tolerance break or something, but this shit is hitting me pretty hard. I’m on the edge of wobbles for the first time in awhile. I didn’t expect it to be this good.
Green Maeng Da -
Potency - 9
Euphoria - 9
Anxiety - 8
Energy - 7
Mood - 8
Pain - 9
I highly recommend this vendor. Just checked their site - LuckyHerbals.com (which is pretty nice and easy to navigate) - and it looks like they are out of stock on most stuff, but I think she said she was expecting a restock soon. They do have a bit of this GMD left. I would say it’s pretty close to “fire” status. I need to try it a few more times to be sure. Also will be digging into more strains soon.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
I checked, they don't have any stock, website says all out and next restock is on 7-5-19, i read about us section, it sure sound interesting. i love small vendors that work directly with farmer, no middle man. we need more of those, or make a list or something, that way we know we will get closer to fire product.

Kratom user since 2014!
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
That was fast. They had 1 kilo of gmd left and 2 kilos of a red a couple hours ago.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
You mean 2 kilos of Green Vietnam, not red? I don't see Red in kilo section, only maeng da and Green Vietnam which is out of stock.trigger wrote:That was fast. They had 1 kilo of gmd left and 2 kilos of a red a couple hours ago.
Kratom user since 2014!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
I think its good idea to promote vendors, who work directly with small farmers, and who are known to have top notch. I ll def keep an eye on lucky, if you find more of those vendors i would appreciate your hard work trigger, i dont use mewe or discord so posting here helps a lot.
Kratom user since 2014!
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Maybe. I don’t remember what it was. I saw most of their stuff out of stock except for a note about two - one was the strain I had tried this morning.brave777 wrote:You mean 2 kilos of Green Vietnam, not red? I don't see Red in kilo section, only maeng da and Green Vietnam which is out of stock.trigger wrote:That was fast. They had 1 kilo of gmd left and 2 kilos of a red a couple hours ago.
- f1vefour
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:54 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
My review of Lucky Herbals GMD I posted on discord.
Lucky Herbals - Green Maeng Da
Onset (9) - It's full speed ahead, this hits you fast and hard.
Longevity (9.5) - 5+ hours of effects, just keeps going.
Pain relief (10) - No pain, as good as it gets for relief.
Energy (7.5) - You can definitely get things done but this is so euphoric makes you just want to chill and enjoy.
Euphoria (10) - Whoa, and I mean whoa. Had me smiling with the heavy eyes in no time.
Taste (10) - Earthy with a tiny hint of bitterness.
Grind (10)- It's the consistency of flour, very smooth and easy to swallow.
Lucky Herbals - Green Maeng Da
Onset (9) - It's full speed ahead, this hits you fast and hard.
Longevity (9.5) - 5+ hours of effects, just keeps going.
Pain relief (10) - No pain, as good as it gets for relief.
Energy (7.5) - You can definitely get things done but this is so euphoric makes you just want to chill and enjoy.
Euphoria (10) - Whoa, and I mean whoa. Had me smiling with the heavy eyes in no time.
Taste (10) - Earthy with a tiny hint of bitterness.
Grind (10)- It's the consistency of flour, very smooth and easy to swallow.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Real similar experience. Crazy.
Edit - had the white MD this morning. It was a 6 or 7 potency. Above average. Put me to sleep - had to have a nap.
Edit - had the white MD this morning. It was a 6 or 7 potency. Above average. Put me to sleep - had to have a nap.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review

Got a hold of this baby before it went out of stock, i ll test it out soon. I am surprised how fast i got it.
edit 1: Getting ready for work and just took a dose 7 min ago, already starting to feel the shift, feel like its going to be very good.
edit 2: I ll come back from work and share how it went.
Kratom user since 2014!
- dezdigital
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
They still have the GMD and a couple other strains in stock, I just ordered some. You have to click on the "shop now" section to see what's in stock, the main page lies I guess.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Yeah just ordered another strain, i enjoyed the maeng da. Leans more on white maeng da to me, everything is 10/10 except sedation is like 4/10. but you can always mix any sedation strain with it. Def a nice clean it was.dezdigital wrote:They still have the GMD and a couple other strains in stock, I just ordered some. You have to click on the "shop now" section to see what's in stock, the main page lies I guess.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
trigger wrote:I’ve had tons of luck with Discord vendors so far, so i decided to try another.
Thanks for letting us know! What other discord vendors do you recommend?
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
The first one I found was Mitra Man. I don’t think anyone was talking about him on here before I tried him out. Didn’t turn up in a search at the time... but now he seems to be quite popular. He’s one of my favorites. Otie’s Botanicals is great too. Smiley Time was another I saw on Discord quite a bit, but he’s always been really popular here. I haven’t ordered from SoFlo, but he seems to be highly recommended. Benni’s is great and gets mentioned on Discord a lot, but I first heard of him here. Liza’s is big on discord and here as well - like Smileys. Her customer service is outstanding, but her leaf didn’t do much for me - others swear by it. Yesterday, I received a sampler of an indo supplier that’s been getting great reviews on Discord. Currently enjoying a green from them. Still collecting my thoughts about them, so I might add them to the list if I like it.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Hey trigger thanks for the shout out. Soflo has become a personal friends of mine and I can say his product is top notch. Def worth giving a shot
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review

Before i forget, i did test the 100g i for of Red Maeng Da from Lucky Herbals, after I also test Green Vietnam. I know its not cheap if only get 100g bags but i couldn't wait. its 100 for kilo but 20$ for 100g.
Red Maeng Da - As you see on the backside of picture it is pure red almost like dirt like, when i mixed in a hot water cup it literally looks like dirt, it is very nice relaxing feel if i had to rate probably 8.6 / 10 , it is exactly same smell and color as with Red Thai Elephant from HB&M and very same effects.
Green Vietnam - seems it has more energy feel to it compare to their Green Maeng Da, you will def feel it. Since i did it few days ago I will have to revisit and edit this to be exact on how i feel about it.
The way i see it, if they dont go on Mystic Island side of it, keep it real, they will have loyal burner's.
I noticed I started to enjoy a lot mixing different vendors kratom up, Smiley, Socal, RvA, Acadica, and others. With MitraMan i dont mix his stuff, i enjoy it as is. Just letting all new lurkers know, they are all great vendors. Seems Lucky Herbals will be on my radar as well.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Ordered some samples, looking forward to trying them out. She's out of stock right now but their restock is expected next week.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Just some updates since i did last once, i did get the new batches. Red bali 1 hour in, looks red and when mix in hot water looks like dirt, taste not bitter at all and went in smooth. It does what it suppose too, nice classic red. Zero pain but maybe cause i barley had any. Nice relaxing blanket but i dont know what to compare it, there so many great vendors. But for wont be disappointed. Since all this new kratom i am sure i am delaying my tolerance break but i can still feel this, i can only imagine how much better it is after 3 day break or something. 6g was used.
White Hulu, very nice work strain, all the way trough your whole shift. If dont drink enough water, you might sweat a little but then nice clean crisp flows over you, very subtle but you can feel it. Just reminder drink plenty of waters with you doses.
Didnt try the new Green maengda, will try it later.
esit: red bali grows even more as time goes by, playing video games and loving it...
White Hulu, very nice work strain, all the way trough your whole shift. If dont drink enough water, you might sweat a little but then nice clean crisp flows over you, very subtle but you can feel it. Just reminder drink plenty of waters with you doses.
Didnt try the new Green maengda, will try it later.
esit: red bali grows even more as time goes by, playing video games and loving it...
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Vigilante302
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:42 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Have some of new GMD batch arriving tomorrow and very excited to try it. Ben seems like a really good dude and was great to rap with. Hype after reading reviews!
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Ok guys, so Ben was nice enough to send me a few samples
First I’ll just start of by saying how sociable and outgoing Ben was I literally felt as if we’ve known each other for awhile, Ben really made me feel like a valued customer:) the shipping and packaging were on point as well. The strain that stuck out to me was the green maeng da Ben sent me, my tolerance is jacked and anyone who has followed me knows this, with that being said this green maeng da was right on time, very strong , I may be able to hold off a t-break for another week
I also have Bens Red Bali and white Hulu that I look forwards to trying. Anyhow I would recommend Ben and atleast the Green Maeng Da. Thanks for reading
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Good to hear gmd is still strong.
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
brave777 wrote: White Hulu, very nice work strain, all the way trough your whole shift. If dont drink enough water, you might sweat a little but then nice clean crisp flows over you, very subtle but you can feel it. Just reminder drink plenty of waters with you doses.
I just got my order of White Hulu in yesterday and this is exactly how I would describe its effects. I generally go for fast whites because I need the energy boost - this White Hulu doesn't feel that fast but the energy is there to get stuff done. It's really quite pleasant. Subtle and crisp - exactly as described!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Thank you for confirmation, i try to be as accurate as possible, even thought sometimes i struggle. In other words, its like that red socal red bali 6-18 except its a white energy one. I did notice it has long legs, i assume this could be a good combo 50% socal red bali , 50% lucky herbals white hulu. Its not like i need effects right away, most times i am looking for long legs. I will try 3g and 3 g next time i dose, i ll report back later how it was.Quercus wrote: I just got my order of White Hulu in yesterday and this is exactly how I would describe its effects. I generally go for fast whites because I need the energy boost - this White Hulu doesn't feel that fast but the energy is there to get stuff done. It's really quite pleasant. Subtle and crisp - exactly as described!
Last edited by brave777 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
I’ll definitely be ordering from this vendor when she restocks! When I saw the area code on the phone number I knew they were pretty close but in the same city??? Yaaaas! They will deliver for the same price as USPS.
I’m looking to stock up on the summer time Kratom.
* javagurl62
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
We are restocked! Can't wait to hear from you!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
I just ordered a half of the famous Green MD
I’ve been having great luck with Green MDs and MDs in general lately. The only other strain that’s in stock right now is Red Bali. I almost put 125 grams in the order but I’d rather wait and see more reviews and more stock to come in. I could be theoretically testing this as early as tonight
with them being local

* javagurl62
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
I've been having real good luck with gmd's also. After having a long stretch where greens practically didn't work it was nice. Let us know what you think... Lucky's gmd is definitely on my radarjavagurl62 wrote:I just ordered a half of the famous Green MDI’ve been having great luck with Green MDs and MDs in general lately. The only other strain that’s in stock right now is Red Bali. I almost put 125 grams in the order but I’d rather wait and see more reviews and more stock to come in. I could be theoretically testing this as early as tonight
with them being local
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
My order is ready to go. I'll have it maybe Monday, probably Tuesday. I like to have a good green when I get home from work. I'll definitely report back on it.
* javagurl62
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
How did it go?javagurl62 wrote:My order is ready to go. I'll have it maybe Monday, probably Tuesday. I like to have a good green when I get home from work. I'll definitely report back on it.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Excellent! My second order arrived today. I got more of the famous green and a quarter of the White MD. Both are top notchLuckyHerbals wrote:yjavagurl62 wrote:My order is ready to go. I'll have it maybe Monday, probably Tuesday. I like to have a good green when I get home from work. I'll definitely report back on it.
How did it go?
* javagurl62
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Yay! So happy you enjoyed it.
-
juucten1
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:20 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Just ordered some GMD and Green Hulu. Been looking for a new quality go-to vendor. Fingers crossed.
-
Vigilante302
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:42 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
So I've enjoyed the GMD from Lucky Herbals very much. Solid feel good mid-spec energy strain. Ben has been a pleasure to order from (and talk to)Placed an order to try the green hulu on friday and received it today! This stuff is potent. Hit within 30 min and was not what I was expecting(but I am enjoying). It is slowww for me. Currently couch locked with comfortable body waves going on watching the office. Very good pain relief for sure! Not exactly what I wouldve chosen for after work get shit done type of day lol. But it is a very heavy relaxation strain to me for sure. I'm cozy as they come! Now I gotta get that Borneo blast !
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Ben was nice enough to send me new batches of their GMD and Green Hulu to sample, I tried the GMD this morning and nothing short of a great upper mid spec burn, solid mood lift and had some legs to it. It's that time of year where there is solid leaf and Lucky's is no different.
I tried the Green Hulu after work and it was also a nice mid-spec, I had burned a few times already yet I still got some solid mood lift from this.
If you're on the fence about Lucky id say there's no way you will be disappointed. I can't stay it's mind blowing leaf because lots of stuff are HQ during this dry season.
I tried the Green Hulu after work and it was also a nice mid-spec, I had burned a few times already yet I still got some solid mood lift from this.
If you're on the fence about Lucky id say there's no way you will be disappointed. I can't stay it's mind blowing leaf because lots of stuff are HQ during this dry season.
-
thebellanextdoor
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:23 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
luckyherbals, I'm new to the group and not very techy trying to contact you?
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
You can contact us at 210-610-5511. Text message is preferred as we keep a busy schedule. You can also email us from our website at https://www.LuckyHerbals.comthebellanextdoor wrote:luckyherbals, I'm new to the group and not very techy trying to contact you?
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Hey, can I ask about the sampler you received from the Indo supplier on Discord that's getting great reviews? I just joined discord and don't really know what I'm doing, but moreso your comment was from awhile ago and I could troll around looking, or just ask you how the sampler was and from whom. On MeWe there are tons of Indo suppliers and at least one or two disappeared after receiving payment. People had bought multiple kilos from these guys, too. But I'm definitely looking into highly rated Indo suppliers with samplers!trigger wrote:The first one I found was Mitra Man. I don’t think anyone was talking about him on here before I tried him out. Didn’t turn up in a search at the time... but now he seems to be quite popular. He’s one of my favorites. Otie’s Botanicals is great too. Smiley Time was another I saw on Discord quite a bit, but he’s always been really popular here. I haven’t ordered from SoFlo, but he seems to be highly recommended. Benni’s is great and gets mentioned on Discord a lot, but I first heard of him here. Liza’s is big on discord and here as well - like Smileys. Her customer service is outstanding, but her leaf didn’t do much for me - others swear by it. Yesterday, I received a sampler of an indo supplier that’s been getting great reviews on Discord. Currently enjoying a green from them. Still collecting my thoughts about them, so I might add them to the list if I like it.
The Red Queen
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
Hello WhiteAngelica! We are not an Indonesian vendor. We are an American vendor based out of San Antonio, TX! And yes we are also active on Discord. I apologise if I misinterpreted your reply!WhiteAngelica wrote:Hey, can I ask about the sampler you received from the Indo supplier on Discord that's getting great reviews? I just joined discord and don't really know what I'm doing, but moreso your comment was from awhile ago and I could troll around looking, or just ask you how the sampler was and from whom. On MeWe there are tons of Indo suppliers and at least one or two disappeared after receiving payment. People had bought multiple kilos from these guys, too. But I'm definitely looking into highly rated Indo suppliers with samplers!trigger wrote:The first one I found was Mitra Man. I don’t think anyone was talking about him on here before I tried him out. Didn’t turn up in a search at the time... but now he seems to be quite popular. He’s one of my favorites. Otie’s Botanicals is great too. Smiley Time was another I saw on Discord quite a bit, but he’s always been really popular here. I haven’t ordered from SoFlo, but he seems to be highly recommended. Benni’s is great and gets mentioned on Discord a lot, but I first heard of him here. Liza’s is big on discord and here as well - like Smileys. Her customer service is outstanding, but her leaf didn’t do much for me - others swear by it. Yesterday, I received a sampler of an indo supplier that’s been getting great reviews on Discord. Currently enjoying a green from them. Still collecting my thoughts about them, so I might add them to the list if I like it.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
It was Maluku, and the samples I had were v good. I wrote a review thread on it.WhiteAngelica wrote:Hey, can I ask about the sampler you received from the Indo supplier on Discord that's getting great reviews? I just joined discord and don't really know what I'm doing, but moreso your comment was from awhile ago and I could troll around looking, or just ask you how the sampler was and from whom. On MeWe there are tons of Indo suppliers and at least one or two disappeared after receiving payment. People had bought multiple kilos from these guys, too. But I'm definitely looking into highly rated Indo suppliers with samplers!trigger wrote:The first one I found was Mitra Man. I don’t think anyone was talking about him on here before I tried him out. Didn’t turn up in a search at the time... but now he seems to be quite popular. He’s one of my favorites. Otie’s Botanicals is great too. Smiley Time was another I saw on Discord quite a bit, but he’s always been really popular here. I haven’t ordered from SoFlo, but he seems to be highly recommended. Benni’s is great and gets mentioned on Discord a lot, but I first heard of him here. Liza’s is big on discord and here as well - like Smileys. Her customer service is outstanding, but her leaf didn’t do much for me - others swear by it. Yesterday, I received a sampler of an indo supplier that’s been getting great reviews on Discord. Currently enjoying a green from them. Still collecting my thoughts about them, so I might add them to the list if I like it.
Full disclosure, Lucky’s green md was a bit better than anything Maluku sent me.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
So Lucky Herbals reached out to me the other day to ask if I would like some samples for review since it’s been awhile and because they have made improvements and changes they think I would appreciate. I agreed of course, and my package arrived yesterday. I was expecting a couple bags with like 12-20g in them, but they sent me 3 strains of 125g each! The latest batch of GMD and Green Hulu and a blend. Incredibly generous.
Now, I don’t overhype stuff I get for free - I get a lot of free kratom, and I know it’s part of their business to give samples and generate buzz and reviews, so I don’t feel obligated to review everything I get or to give positive reviews when it isn’t good or to oversell it. It would only hurt my own credibility to hype a mediocre strain and a bad experience. Also, in a case like this where I get free kratom perhaps in part as a “thank you” for introducing this forum and a ton of new customers to them through this review thread... why would I want more free kratom if I didn’t like it?
Often when I get free samples, if I don’t like it, I don’t say anything at all - as a favor to them, and also so they don’t send me more. But when it’s good like this is, you’re damn right I’m gonna say so. Just wanted to make that clear because this is going to sound waaaaay overhyped, but it is definitely not.
I took the green maeng da this morning, and I’m blown away. I’m bordering on incapacitated. Holy shitfuckballs.
Green Maeng Da
Potency - 10
Euphoria - 10
Anxiety - 8
Energy - 4
Mood - 9
Pain - 9
It’s a relaxing, yet strangely motivating green - almost like a yellow, tbh. It’s something I would take recreationally or mix with something else to calm it down. I took my usual 6g, and it feels like one of the first times I tried kratom, but more intense. Numb face and heavy eyes. Effects are lasting a long time at full volume and don’t seem to be dropping off.
This batch is much stronger than the previous one I reviewed. It’s stronger than just about anything I’ve ever had. More potent than anything I’ve had from all but 3 (maybe 4) other vendors. This is a must-have legendary batch of certified fire. I’m buying more of it. I’ll probably be trying out the other two strains tomorrow or this weekend.
Now, I don’t overhype stuff I get for free - I get a lot of free kratom, and I know it’s part of their business to give samples and generate buzz and reviews, so I don’t feel obligated to review everything I get or to give positive reviews when it isn’t good or to oversell it. It would only hurt my own credibility to hype a mediocre strain and a bad experience. Also, in a case like this where I get free kratom perhaps in part as a “thank you” for introducing this forum and a ton of new customers to them through this review thread... why would I want more free kratom if I didn’t like it?
Often when I get free samples, if I don’t like it, I don’t say anything at all - as a favor to them, and also so they don’t send me more. But when it’s good like this is, you’re damn right I’m gonna say so. Just wanted to make that clear because this is going to sound waaaaay overhyped, but it is definitely not.
I took the green maeng da this morning, and I’m blown away. I’m bordering on incapacitated. Holy shitfuckballs.
Green Maeng Da
Potency - 10
Euphoria - 10
Anxiety - 8
Energy - 4
Mood - 9
Pain - 9
It’s a relaxing, yet strangely motivating green - almost like a yellow, tbh. It’s something I would take recreationally or mix with something else to calm it down. I took my usual 6g, and it feels like one of the first times I tried kratom, but more intense. Numb face and heavy eyes. Effects are lasting a long time at full volume and don’t seem to be dropping off.
This batch is much stronger than the previous one I reviewed. It’s stronger than just about anything I’ve ever had. More potent than anything I’ve had from all but 3 (maybe 4) other vendors. This is a must-have legendary batch of certified fire. I’m buying more of it. I’ll probably be trying out the other two strains tomorrow or this weekend.
-
DontSlipBananaClip
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 am
Re: Lucky Herbals - review
When will this batch be sold?? I was hoping to buy some of it hahatrigger wrote:So Lucky Herbals reached out to me the other day to ask if I would like some samples for review since it’s been awhile and because they have made improvements and changes they think I would appreciate. I agreed of course, and my package arrived yesterday. I was expecting a couple bags with like 12-20g in them, but they sent me 3 strains of 125g each! The latest batch of GMD and Green Hulu and a blend. Incredibly generous.
Now, I don’t overhype stuff I get for free - I get a lot of free kratom, and I know it’s part of their business to give samples and generate buzz and reviews, so I don’t feel obligated to review everything I get or to give positive reviews when it isn’t good or to oversell it. It would only hurt my own credibility to hype a mediocre strain and a bad experience. Also, in a case like this where I get free kratom perhaps in part as a “thank you” for introducing this forum and a ton of new customers to them through this review thread... why would I want more free kratom if I didn’t like it?
Often when I get free samples, if I don’t like it, I don’t say anything at all - as a favor to them, and also so they don’t send me more. But when it’s good like this is, you’re damn right I’m gonna say so. Just wanted to make that clear because this is going to sound waaaaay overhyped, but it is definitely not.
I took the green maeng da this morning, and I’m blown away. I’m bordering on incapacitated. Holy shitfuckballs.
Green Maeng Da
Potency - 10
Euphoria - 10
Anxiety - 8
Energy - 4
Mood - 9
Pain - 9
It’s a relaxing, yet strangely motivating green - almost like a yellow, tbh. It’s something I would take recreationally or mix with something else to calm it down. I took my usual 6g, and it feels like one of the first times I tried kratom, but more intense. Numb face and heavy eyes. Effects are lasting a long time at full volume and don’t seem to be dropping off.
This batch is much stronger than the previous one I reviewed. It’s stronger than just about anything I’ve ever had. More potent than anything I’ve had from all but 3 (maybe 4) other vendors. This is a must-have legendary batch of certified fire. I’m buying more of it. I’ll probably be trying out the other two strains tomorrow or this weekend.