Your Leaf Your Life Review
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Green Malay
Very nice grind , mellow taste , and a pleasant fresh Kratom smell
After dosing I experienced a nice calming effect, not sedating but not energizing either. This GM also gave a moderate moodlift, some mild pain relief and lowered anxiety very nicely. Awesome anti anxiety strain!!!
A mellowing green strain that promotes relaxation. Would be great for after work, for chilling out watching a movie or to tone down the nervous system a bit if feeling wound up. Nice quality Kratom for the second half of the day. I can see mixing with a more energizing white or green could make for a great daytime work strain while maintaining a very balanced emotional vibe !! Very nice strain!!! Approximately 3 strong hrs duration...4 hrs till ready for a booster !!!
White Borneo
A awesome white for anyone with sensitivity to stimulants but looking for some stimulation without agitation. Very balanced energy and clear headed feeling. Some moderate moodlift and some mild pain relief. My first use of this strain was in the morning which gave me a smooth upbeat “get ready to go to work “ energy with zero anxiety or uneasiness. I feel great for first half of the day and think it would mix very nicely with a red or white type to give more boost in moodlift and or pain relief . My lady really enjoyed this white as well. A good option to have on hand. Long lasting for a white, approx 3.5 hrs duration.
Red Thai
A slightly more relaxing than stimulating red Thai. Moderate moodlift , mellow energy and middle of the spectrum pain relief. Great anti anxiety qualities. Definitely a second half of the day strain when looking for balanced mellowness and some toning down with the nerves.
Philly Kratom was one of the first folks I watched and listened to while researching kratom on the internet 2 years ago. I always appreciated that he was a no frills guy nor was he a pretentious peddler.... I liked hearing all he had to say about kratom . So when I found out he was providing kratom within the vendor platform ,I contacted him , tried a few quality strains he offers at
YOUR LEAF YOUR LIFE
Great experience, reasonably priced but just a tad more than my average cost of kratom, YLYL starts at :
2 oz for 14$
4 oz for 24$
8 oz for 44$
4 way split half kilo 60$
4 way split full kilo 115$
My understanding is that he offers string dried batches that results in higher quality and more potent kratom.
The three i tried were of top shelf quality , I’m wanting to try more of his greens , they all look great !! Here’s another kratom enthusiast turned provider all for the love of the leaf!!!! This option is a good one that I can give a solid recommendation to try !!
Also there’s a FB over 800 strong where members receive 15% off and there’s frequent giveaways!!!!!
https://www.yourleafyourlife.com/
Thx Philly K
Very nice grind , mellow taste , and a pleasant fresh Kratom smell
After dosing I experienced a nice calming effect, not sedating but not energizing either. This GM also gave a moderate moodlift, some mild pain relief and lowered anxiety very nicely. Awesome anti anxiety strain!!!
A mellowing green strain that promotes relaxation. Would be great for after work, for chilling out watching a movie or to tone down the nervous system a bit if feeling wound up. Nice quality Kratom for the second half of the day. I can see mixing with a more energizing white or green could make for a great daytime work strain while maintaining a very balanced emotional vibe !! Very nice strain!!! Approximately 3 strong hrs duration...4 hrs till ready for a booster !!!
White Borneo
A awesome white for anyone with sensitivity to stimulants but looking for some stimulation without agitation. Very balanced energy and clear headed feeling. Some moderate moodlift and some mild pain relief. My first use of this strain was in the morning which gave me a smooth upbeat “get ready to go to work “ energy with zero anxiety or uneasiness. I feel great for first half of the day and think it would mix very nicely with a red or white type to give more boost in moodlift and or pain relief . My lady really enjoyed this white as well. A good option to have on hand. Long lasting for a white, approx 3.5 hrs duration.
Red Thai
A slightly more relaxing than stimulating red Thai. Moderate moodlift , mellow energy and middle of the spectrum pain relief. Great anti anxiety qualities. Definitely a second half of the day strain when looking for balanced mellowness and some toning down with the nerves.
Philly Kratom was one of the first folks I watched and listened to while researching kratom on the internet 2 years ago. I always appreciated that he was a no frills guy nor was he a pretentious peddler.... I liked hearing all he had to say about kratom . So when I found out he was providing kratom within the vendor platform ,I contacted him , tried a few quality strains he offers at
YOUR LEAF YOUR LIFE
Great experience, reasonably priced but just a tad more than my average cost of kratom, YLYL starts at :
2 oz for 14$
4 oz for 24$
8 oz for 44$
4 way split half kilo 60$
4 way split full kilo 115$
My understanding is that he offers string dried batches that results in higher quality and more potent kratom.
The three i tried were of top shelf quality , I’m wanting to try more of his greens , they all look great !! Here’s another kratom enthusiast turned provider all for the love of the leaf!!!! This option is a good one that I can give a solid recommendation to try !!
Also there’s a FB over 800 strong where members receive 15% off and there’s frequent giveaways!!!!!
https://www.yourleafyourlife.com/
Thx Philly K