Page 1 of 1

Rhino Remedies Green Elephant and MD Supreme

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:44 pm
by elbandito88
Got my pack in yesterday from Ryan, and lets start with the ordering process. Very seamless and easy, Ryan is very easy to deal with and makes good recommendations.

He recommended that I try the green elephant and md Supreme. I was looking for upper mid to fast strains. Both of these absolutely hit the mark for this. Both have really clean energy, and are very uplifting. The moodlift is fantastic with both as well.

The leaf itself is fresh and a gorgeous green color, with a fantastic aroma. I’m one of those people who enjoys the taste of good Kratom and this is no exception.

Haven’t gotten around to the samples yet(which he included), but I look forward to it.

Definitely impressed with Rhino Remedies, can’t recommend them enough!

Re: Rhino Remedies Green Elephant and MD Supreme

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:53 pm
by ybanurse247
So good to know!! After reading all of the glowing reviews/recommendations these past few nights I decided to hit him up at like 2am EST while I was at work. He literally replied to me no less than 10 min later. We had an email exchange back and forth placing the order and payment process. I had a slight issue with getting him paid and he was awesome, we worked it all out. He really is prompt with his customer service and I let him know that I appreciated it and it put my mind at ease. He said I'd have tracking on Monday but I'm thinking more like Tues because of the holiday so hopefully late next week I'll be writing a new post on how great his Super Green Malay and Batak is.....both are new to me as well. Looking forward to it!!!

Re: Rhino Remedies Green Elephant and MD Supreme

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:19 am
by Finch
Thanks for the review! I ordered some Green elephant and MD Supreme too - I'm not sure what good kratom tastes like so I can't wait to try these!

Re: Rhino Remedies Green Elephant and MD Supreme

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:59 pm
by bikersmoke
I just put in an order as well, looking forward to trying after seeing so many good posts. I will also leave my feedback when I try it out.