Page 1 of 2

Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:42 am
by wolfadvocate
Hey Folks. Just wanted to mention that MeWe has their own hidden gem. Magic of Cyndiann has some fantastic green ketapang, green malay, red vein premium, yellow vietnam and you cannot beat their prices and excellent customer service. I have horrible tolerance issues and their blends definately do help the pain and mood! They also have some great kava and ackuamma available and other herbal goodies. Check em out on Etsy!

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:22 am
by TheStanman
I think you meant check them out on MeWe, not Etsy right?

Thanks for sharing. Sounds promising and I like their pricing. Purchased to much kratom recently but maybe I'll place an order in a couple weeks :)

Edit: Nvm you're right, seems like she has an Etsy page as well.
Unfortunately, looks like all the strains you reviewed are out-of-stock currently if I'm reading it properly

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:56 am
by belushi
Same one as used to be seaside? If so, I'd google seaside first and take a look.

same stuff different name for obvious reasons.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 pm
by Oletimer
Seaside? Oh cyndi, name makes sense now, , thanks for sharing belushi ;)

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:30 pm
by Jestrice2002
All I saw was the post on that republic site. Granted, that's enough for me to think twice, but what all happened?

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:10 pm
by CatfatherB
Jestrice2002 wrote:All I saw was the post on that republic site. Granted, that's enough for me to think twice, but what all happened?
For what it's worth, the "Speciosa Republic" are a bunch of Kratom Karen's that set up smaller vendors and "expose" them for not testing or having a gmp facility, kinda sounds like the new AKA narc program to me?

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:30 pm
by belushi
CatfatherB wrote:
Jestrice2002 wrote:All I saw was the post on that republic site. Granted, that's enough for me to think twice, but what all happened?
For what it's worth, the "Speciosa Republic" are a bunch of Kratom Karen's that set up smaller vendors and "expose" them for not testing or having a gmp facility, kinda sounds like the new AKA narc program to me?
Yeah, that's part of it, I was really turned off by how she deals with people, customers, etc... last I lurked on mewe, it was uncomfortable to say the least, def not like most the other vendors here imo

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:36 am
by Jestrice2002
CatfatherB wrote:
Jestrice2002 wrote:All I saw was the post on that republic site. Granted, that's enough for me to think twice, but what all happened?
For what it's worth, the "Speciosa Republic" are a bunch of Kratom Karen's that set up smaller vendors and "expose" them for not testing or having a gmp facility, kinda sounds like the new AKA narc program to me?
Yeah, that's what it sounds like. That's why I figured there'd have to be more, if there's an actual problem. :)

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:37 am
by Jestrice2002
belushi wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:
Jestrice2002 wrote:All I saw was the post on that republic site. Granted, that's enough for me to think twice, but what all happened?
For what it's worth, the "Speciosa Republic" are a bunch of Kratom Karen's that set up smaller vendors and "expose" them for not testing or having a gmp facility, kinda sounds like the new AKA narc program to me?
Yeah, that's part of it, I was really turned off by how she deals with people, customers, etc... last I lurked on mewe, it was uncomfortable to say the least, def not like most the other vendors here imo
I just realized that I've seen her in chats! :lol:

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:55 am
by TheStanman
Interesting...

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:53 pm
by Kaitlanfutbol
Cyndi is terrible. I legitimately wanted to order from her but she name called me and chastised me until I gave up. She doesn't think about new customers, she thinks everyone else is out to get her. I kinda feel bad for her. I wanted to give her leaf the benefit of the doubt, ut she insulted.amd belittled me. One less.m customer. Hope she gets some help.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:50 pm
by Jaredsurf
She kept calling me a sock puppet. Not sure why. Shes nuts

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:26 pm
by Kaitlanfutbol
Kaitlanfutbol wrote:Cyndi is terrible. I legitimately wanted to order from her but she name called me and chastised me until I gave up. She doesn't think about new customers, she thinks everyone else is out to get her. I kinda feel bad for her. I wanted to give her leaf the benefit of the doubt, ut she insulted.amd belittled me. One less.m customer. Hope she gets some help.
Pretty much this. She chastises and bullies new customers, thinks everyone is out to get out here, and has some very karen tendencies of her own. I once tried to buy from her and she went on a huge tirade and doxxed me. Buy (if you even can) at your own risk. And if you want to trigger her, ask to see her clean room. I hate to say it, but I'm on SR's side on this one and I think they are doing everyone a great service by warning everyone against her. She is a truly terrible person.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:11 pm
by Jestrice2002
Jaredsurf wrote:She kept calling me a sock puppet. Not sure why. Shes nuts

:| :lol:

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:13 pm
by Kaitlanfutbol
She's a muppet

Someone should link her to this thread.. we could all use a good laugh.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:17 pm
by Jestrice2002
Kaitlanfutbol wrote:She's a muppet

Someone should link her to this thread.
It sounds like she would just freak. I'd like to have a rational discussion with her, but it doesn't sound like that's possible, according to you guy. That's crazy!

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:19 pm
by Kaitlanfutbol
Oh believe me, she would lose her shit, call all of us bullies and trolls and rage quit

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:47 pm
by Jestrice2002
Kaitlanfutbol wrote:Oh believe me, she would lose her shit, call all of us bullies and trolls and rage quit
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm
by Kaitlanfutbol
I would poke the beast, but I don't have a death wish....

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 pm
by TheNihilist™
Is she Ballz's wife? :o

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:15 pm
by TheStanman
TheNihilist™ wrote:Is she Ballz's wife? :o
:?

:lol:

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:19 pm
by Closedeyesearch
TheStanman wrote:
TheNihilist™ wrote:Is she Ballz's wife? :o
:?

:lol:
u win best reply of the year

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:20 am
by Kaitlanfutbol
I'd hit it.


With an aluminum bat. Repeatedly.




Just kidding guys. It would be wooden. ;)

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:50 am
by TheStanman
Closedeyesearch wrote:
TheStanman wrote:
TheNihilist™ wrote:Is she Ballz's wife? :o
:?

:lol:
u win best reply of the year
I think that honor goes to TheNihilist. Maybe that's what you meant.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:05 am
by WhiteAngelica
I like Speciosa Republic

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:07 am
by Luis2387
Closedeyesearch wrote:
TheStanman wrote:
TheNihilist™ wrote:Is she Ballz's wife? :o
:?

:lol:
u win best reply of the year
Wow lmaoo :lol: ...that was a good lough

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:36 pm
by Playerpiano72
I've heard a bunch of negative statements about her. Not sure how true they are. I've heard she has no clean room to package her kratom, and that has pets running around her house (trailer) getting hair everywhere. And that she lurks in other vendors chat rooms and tries to peel off their customers.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:54 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Can someone report back on the leaf itself? As far as character, this group has been lighter on a Kratom swindler who stole people’s money, never delivered product, and lives in infamy from his online mug shots taken after one hell of a coke binge.

Sorry if it seems harsh, but I am fine with an allegedly disagreeable person who has good leaf. In the scope of things, it seems minuscule compared to vendor A and vendor B, the former, who went off the sanity rails and the latter, who blew your payment for Red Bone on an 8-ball and sped away straight to jail with your money.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:15 pm
by Jaredsurf
Sounds like something cindy would say on one of her many burner accounts. Hi cindy.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:19 pm
by starshine
Jaredsurf wrote:Sounds like something cindy would say on one of her many burner accounts. Hi cindy.
it's not tho. most who've been around for a while would know that. think she's just giving someone the benefit of the doubt... until allegations are proven at least?

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 pm
by Playerpiano72
Not saying cindy is in this thread, but she does liberally use burner accounts to agree with herself in mewe chats, so it's not totally out of left field. I haven't tried her leaf though and have never heard anyone who has....they would probably get labeled as a sock as well.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:20 am
by starshine
Playerpiano72 wrote:Not saying cindy is in this thread, but she does liberally use burner accounts to agree with herself in mewe chats, so it's not totally out of left field. I haven't tried her leaf though and have never heard anyone who has....they would probably get labeled as a sock as well.
yea. there's enough really good vendors to not have to mess with all that. a kratom friend recommended her and I did a little research and it didn't take long to decide nah.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:35 am
by cyndiann
Playerpiano72 wrote:Not saying cindy is in this thread, but she does liberally use burner accounts to agree with herself in mewe chats, so it's not totally out of left field. I haven't tried her leaf though and have never heard anyone who has....they would probably get labeled as a sock as well.
No I'm not posting as someone else, I don't do that and just found all this. Now you can see how I get blamed for things that never happened. I had a clean packing room in Florida and have one here as well and I don't live in a trailer, it's a brick rancher. If you want to talk to people who buy from me you can do that as well.

Getting really tired of the trolls making claims they never seem to be able to back up with proof of anything at all. jared has chased me around for some time now and made claims but never bought from me and I don't even think that's his primary account. If you want to know the truth ask the ones buying my leaf.

Anyone that doesn't want to buy, it's a free country but don't pass on unsubstantiated lies. And stop calling my customers socks.

https://mewe.com/join/magiccyndiann

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:50 am
by D_B_C
Man, I was floored by all this.
I have talked to Cydi several times and she has never been anything but a nice person. A couple people I trust suggested I give her a shot and I did. Great experience thus far.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:57 am
by belushi
cyndiann wrote:
Playerpiano72 wrote:Not saying cindy is in this thread, but she does liberally use burner accounts to agree with herself in mewe chats, so it's not totally out of left field. I haven't tried her leaf though and have never heard anyone who has....they would probably get labeled as a sock as well.
No I'm not posting as someone else, I don't do that and just found all this. Now you can see how I get blamed for things that never happened. I had a clean packing room in Florida and have one here as well and I don't live in a trailer, it's a brick rancher. If you want to talk to people who buy from me you can do that as well.

Getting really tired of the trolls making claims they never seem to be able to back up with proof of anything at all. jared has chased me around for some time now and made claims but never bought from me and I don't even think that's his primary account. If you want to know the truth ask the ones buying my leaf.

Anyone that doesn't want to buy, it's a free country but don't pass on unsubstantiated lies. And stop calling my customers socks.

https://mewe.com/join/magiccyndiann

As far as lies, I'd love to see you clean room, please post pics with your logo with perhaps a date stamp, back up your claims with some and I'll take back mine.

Though a quick search of cyndi and dox on my MeWe brings up no shortage of material. Should I post it to back up my claims?

Edit - I've only tried the Genie leaf she was carrying sometime ago, it wasn't bad I admit. But again, I just think a business professional should accept me for who I am as a customer, not dox me for disagreeing.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:27 pm
by TheStanman
I can't comment on past events, but I will say that my experience with Cyndi has been nothing but positive. The Old Tree is great, fast shipping, and great prices. I plan to place another order soon.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:06 pm
by LeafersonJr32
I concur with stanman I heard alot of stuff people said about cyndi for awhile, but my experience with Cyndi and her products have been nothing like any of that. Cyndi has always been super kind and helpful to me. I got the old tree and green dragon from her and they have both been top notch kratom and an extremely clean looking and clean feeling product. After hearing all the stuff I did around about Cyndi the first day I opened up my bags from her all I could do is laugh out loud all by myself in my kitchen after seeing how beautifully colored, fresh, and clean the powder she sent me was then when I felt it kick in and felt how clean and potent it was all I could do was laugh some more. My experience has been great so far and I definitely will order again.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:50 pm
by Playerpiano72
To be fair, a picture of a clean room with a timestamp would clear this up. If it's such a standing issue, I don't see why the vendor doesn't just do it to shut everyone up, it wouldn't take any effort.
belushi wrote: Though a quick search of cyndi and dox on my MeWe brings up no shortage of material. Should I post it to back up my claims?
I've personally seen her dox people on mewe. Maybe she's a super nice person to people that buy her kratom, but I've seen her acting maliciously numerous times, and not just to obvious trolls.

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:49 pm
by wolfadvocate
Oletimer wrote:Seaside? Oh cyndi, name makes sense now, , thanks for sharing belushi ;)
Have you even tried her kratom? I have done much business with this vendor and customer service and quality has always been 100%. Alot more than I can say for most vendors. There is not even one strain that doesn't work for me and I have the worst tolerance issues than anyone I know. Unless you have tried her product you have no room saying anything. I cannot believe all the immature and catty comments I have seen on this post. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't believe for one minute that she has been mean to anyone of you for ordering her product. Made up crap and lies!

Re: Magic of Cyndiann

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:02 pm
by Jaredsurf
She blocks and unblocks me on mewe all the time. Its kind of funny. Everytime she unblocks me shes talkng shit to other people. Her go too when she is talking to herself are how her leaf is the best. Especially for people with tolerance issues. And trigger words are lab test and clean room. I have a friend who found cat hair in a bag from her. Any way she had some choice words for me and tried bullying me with multiple burner accounts. Im not following you cyndi. Just keep me blocked please on mewe. Thanks