Page 1 of 1

Garuda - double review

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:51 pm
by onespeedstop
Garuda Kratom is a name I don't see around here a ton, so I thought I would post a quick review of 2 of their strains. These are from last fall, probably a Black Friday or x-mas sale, so I'm 98% sure the exact batches would no longer be available.

Super MD - I have no idea if this is a green or a red, and it kind of behaves like a bit of both for me. Very relaxing, possibly a bit euphoric (I hardly ever get that effect myself, but because of the potency it seems somewhat likely) and works pretty well for pain relief. I didn't notice any extra energy, but it wasn't so strong as to make me sleepy either. Overall I like this one, I'd give it about a 7 out of 10, above average and could work as a green or red for you.

Green Aceh - This one had a color name, and it seems to live up to it. Not much for sedation, maybe a slight increase in energy and/or focus, and a little bit of pain relief as well. Only complaint is it doesn't last that long compared to some, this is a rather short-term strain, but it is solid while it's working. I'd probably have to go with a 6.5 here since it's barely above average for 'legs', but maybe you just want a quick pick-me-up at lunchtime.

That's about it really, the Super MD is a for sure choice in a split kilo, while the Green Aceh is a *maybe*, it's a good "safe" middle of the road choice, but you probably won't be blown away, while the Super MD might go right into your regular rotation.