Koality Leaf Review
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:39 pm
Been taking Kratom for about 2 years. Using about 15-20 g/day. I’ve ordered from about 10 different vendors. Koality is in one of the best and for sure I’ll be asking for more from Koality. Customer service is excellent, order process and shipping extremely fast. Payment and ordering via email was not as easy as some but the customer service makes up for that. I understand with the scrutiny on Kratom industry, vendors have to be cautious. In my humble option you cannot go wrong with the quality of their product.
I ordered 250g each of the below. Take note this is my personal experience and each person may react differently. I hope this helps some and I appreciate other sending their personal ratings as it helps me a lot.
Red Sulawesi
This checks all the boxes for me. One of, if not the best Kratom batches I’ve gotten.
Excellent Mood boost, enhances calmness and give me a positive sociability vibe
Kicks up my energy level up and give me strong mental focus
10/10
Jong Kong
This one is great also, the effects are similar to Red Sulawesi. It’s an excellent choice if you’re looking to get a positive mood boost and mental focus. I get the mood boost and energy balance I like. The way it made me feel was just a minor step down from Red Sulawesi but highly recommended for that balanced energy/mood some are looking for.
9/10
White Thai
Great burst of enegry and alertness
Doesn’t help with my anxiety and personally has a minimal effect on positive mood
If you are looking to increase energy this is a great choice.
8/10
Green Malay
Similar to white Thai but less angst. Some of the white and a few green’s give me too much energy and not the balanced energy/mood boost I like to experience. If I’m doing a project where I need physical energy enhancement, this is a good one. If you are looking to kick up energy levels this would be the good selection.
8/10
I ordered 250g each of the below. Take note this is my personal experience and each person may react differently. I hope this helps some and I appreciate other sending their personal ratings as it helps me a lot.
Red Sulawesi
This checks all the boxes for me. One of, if not the best Kratom batches I’ve gotten.
Excellent Mood boost, enhances calmness and give me a positive sociability vibe
Kicks up my energy level up and give me strong mental focus
10/10
Jong Kong
This one is great also, the effects are similar to Red Sulawesi. It’s an excellent choice if you’re looking to get a positive mood boost and mental focus. I get the mood boost and energy balance I like. The way it made me feel was just a minor step down from Red Sulawesi but highly recommended for that balanced energy/mood some are looking for.
9/10
White Thai
Great burst of enegry and alertness
Doesn’t help with my anxiety and personally has a minimal effect on positive mood
If you are looking to increase energy this is a great choice.
8/10
Green Malay
Similar to white Thai but less angst. Some of the white and a few green’s give me too much energy and not the balanced energy/mood boost I like to experience. If I’m doing a project where I need physical energy enhancement, this is a good one. If you are looking to kick up energy levels this would be the good selection.
8/10