Page 1 of 1

Mitra Man Review

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:52 pm
by william_wallace
So i have ordered from a few different vendors since I discovered the online community. Recently, I have been ordering from Mitra Man. Overall, the experience is great. I can expect fast shipping/confirmation, consistently good product and above average customer service. I will say this vendor has also gone out of his way several times to accommodate abnormal requests that I have made.

My favorites from him:

1. Premium MD
2. Gold Borneo
3. Red Thai

What I love about this vendor is that the strains he carries do give different effects, unlike other vendors that I have ordered from in the past. Also, the ginger candies and japanese melon candies added into each order are always a nice surprise. I would rate this vendor a 9/10, with the product being an 8.5/10. The customer service is unmatched, and the product is great. I have found "stronger" kratom from another vendor but he also charged an arm and a leg for it. I will stick with Mitra Man because the price is great too.

Re: Mitra Man Review

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:50 pm
by onespeedstop
Mitra might be the next on my list, been wanting to check his stuff out for a while, just trying to use up all my 2019 stock and the TFH and Dennette orders I got this year first ha-ha.

Re: Mitra Man Review

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:22 am
by terrilynp53
@onespeedstop. im sure you know how important it is to rotate your brands and the more variety the better for your tolerance. MitraMan is worth putting in your arsenal.

Re: Mitra Man Review

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:06 am
by the_spookiest
can you expand a bit on his red thai? dont see much talk on it

Re: Mitra Man Review

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:02 pm
by onespeedstop
terrilynp53 wrote:@onespeedstop. im sure you know how important it is to rotate your brands and the more variety the better for your tolerance. MitraMan is worth putting in your arsenal.
^ I am definitely a rotator ha-ha. And yeah, maybe if he has a black friday sale I'll use that as an excuse to grab some, he's on the list to try for sure now that he offers a payment option that I normally use.