Page 1 of 1

Koality Leaf Review

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:53 pm
by Kallico
Hello all,
In mid November I ordered two strains from Koality Leaf. Ordering was easy, and communication was great. They have quite a few strains to choose from.

The two I ordered were:

Red Sulawesi 9/10
Great mellow strain with decent legs. Perfect for when you need a serene mood lift.

Green Koala 8/10
This strain gives a great burst of energy and blissful feelings. Doesn’t last all that long, but that’s not a problem for me personally. Morning dose is best, IMO.

So far, I have used both strains a few times. Always on an empty stomach in the AM. I usually go for around 1 tsp per dose. I feel this gives me the best picture of a strains strengths and weaknesses.

To conclude... I am thrilled I have found this vendor via posts on here. Thank you!
I suggest you all check them out if you haven’t already.
Thanks for reading :D

Re: Koality Leaf Review

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:28 am
by lifebreath
Gotta give some love to Remy and his excellent products...
First great customer service, communication and response!
All the strains I tried were very good, the JK MD (which is sold out) was one of the first reviews that got my attention and definitely delivered...
some of my favorites still avaliable are the following:
Green Borneo - balanced energy and great mood boost building up over time and lasting 4-5 hrs
Green JK - another solid green with extra happy, confidence energy and very nice pain relief with decent legs as well
Red Horn - a solid physical red with strong pain and relaxing contentment mood enhancement
Red MD - powerful red with stimulating mental and physical benefits, very nice and long lasting... excellent red!
I'm excited to find another great vendor from Double M

Re: Koality Leaf Review

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:34 pm
by HeatherLelane
I’m on the Premium Red Thai right now and am LOVING it. Super euphoric. I usually can’t feel this amazing on most reds without getting the wobbles. I’m going back for this and the Green Thai. A nice slow green with an amazing mood boost. I wanted more JK MD which is a fast SUPER long lasting green but of course he’s out and you know the next batch will be at l least a little different. I didn’t get much from the Red Hulu so I’m not sure what I’ll round out my split key order with.

Re: Koality Leaf Review

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:42 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
I posted in another koality review post. Basically the strains I got didn't do it for me all the way, but it's fire and you should try it.