Page 1 of 1
Red Ryder Riau from TFH, RECOMMEND+
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:17 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Has anyone tried this batch Red Ryder Riau A7-16C? I received some as a sample.
This is a bright, cheery green red, a smile for the holidays.
3g dth, will report back.
30 min in, additional 2g dth.
45 min in, building energy.
65 min in, additional 0.5g dth.
Way overshot the mark, should have made the 2g just 1g with no third bump.
Energy feeling settled down to a slight warm glow.
Organic energy ramping up again, very pleasant, not tiring / sleepy, I would call this a 'green red,' as everyone calls them now.
2+ hours in, revitalized by some guyusa tea, enjoying early morning.
Re: Red Ryder Riau from Texas Family Harvest
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:41 am
by IndelibleDotInk
2nd go at it!
4g dth!
50 minutes in, nice, steady level of mood boost and Christmas comfort and cheer.
Recommend!
Re: Red Ryder Riau from Texas Family Harvest
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:41 am
by lavender
i like that Red Ryder it slow green for late afternoon but only bad thing about that Red Ryder that taste like shit
Re: Red Ryder Riau from Texas Family Harvest
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:15 pm
by instantKARMA
lavender wrote:i like that Red Ryder it slow green for late afternoon but only bad thing about that Red Ryder that taste like shit
Hmm...I thought the Red Ryder was supremely elegant, combining a hint of vanilla, coriander, fig,
bitter cherry and a touch of...gooseberry! Yeah, that's it, gooseberry! The finish is invigorating and
vibrant and dare I say it, "mouth watering!"

Light-bodied and saucy, but it's distinct acidity stabilizes
this kratom quite nicely with full-bodied tannins.
Okay, okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit....it doesn't taste all that good but it's a great afternoon Red and
worthy of any DoubleMer's stash!
Re: Red Ryder Riau from Texas Family Harvest
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:38 pm
by Tree
This Ryder Riau and 30 Yr Red TFH are my favorite strains recently on the menu. Elegant is a good word for the Riau. It's subtly euphoric but it never misses the mark for me. Awesome afternoon or evening wind down, meditative type of leaf. The 30 yr on the other hand is like a really good Red Thai strain. Very energizing and warm, perfect for being out of the house and doing shit.
Re: Red Ryder Riau from Texas Family Harvest
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:39 pm
by FireK

Great review
Re: Red Ryder Riau from TFH, RECOMMEND+
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:00 pm
by Supersonic75
IndelibleDotInk wrote:65 min in, additional 0.5g dth
I feel stoopid, but.....what is "dth"? Down to hang? I just googled it and there are like a dozen+ meanings including "delayed type hypersensitivity", which is clearly not what you meant
Please help to clear up this very important matter for me

Re: Red Ryder Riau from TFH, RECOMMEND+
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:06 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Supersonic75 wrote:IndelibleDotInk wrote:65 min in, additional 0.5g dth
I feel stoopid, but.....what is "dth"? Down to hang? I just googled it and there are like a dozen+ meanings including "delayed type hypersensitivity", which is clearly not what you meant
Please help to clear up this very important matter for me

Down The Hatch

Re: Red Ryder Riau from TFH, RECOMMEND+
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:15 pm
by Supersonic75
IndelibleDotInk wrote:Down The Hatch

Ah ha! Thank you!

Re: Red Ryder Riau from TFH, RECOMMEND+
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:52 am
by GrannyJ62
Now I'm double excited I just put in an order and I grabbed some of this red ryder si yeah always excited when I have TFH mail but now I m anticipating it even more.I love the review you all gave whooo hooo should be here Monday.