Page 1 of 1

First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 pm
by lavender
Hi guys i just want to share my experience with 7 ohm . I contact him by txt he answer me in less than 10 minutes and after i send my order i got tracking number after 12 hours which is fast because i choose 21 bags 50 grams each bag so it take times to prepare those . I received my order in 3 days also Steve add some extra i think i got 3 extra bags so that 150 grams extra . I try only Red Jambu for now which is really good for pain and just feel good strain i had good day today with Red Jambu .

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:48 am
by Madvillain626
Damn dude you got the super sample pack :lol:

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:53 am
by DennisHopper
Loving his Red Jambu too. Elephant Green MD, Green Bana, Golden Bali are all amazing

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:29 pm
by Ravenflow
Just place my first order through them i got the green elephant md. Hopefully its good

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:16 pm
by Erpudjt
Does he have any good daytime strains right now? I've never ordered from him but I've always been curious.

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:31 pm
by instantKARMA
Erpudjt wrote:Does he have any good daytime strains right now? I've never ordered from him but I've always been curious.
His 2017 batch of Green Elephant Maeng Da is exceptional. It shows up on his site menu, but not on the
Mewe menu he posted so I'm not sure if it's still in stock! The Green Elephant Borneo is also very good,
I didn't find it to be quite as energetic as compared to the Green Elephant MD but it's still very good!

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:56 am
by Madvillain626
Got some green elephant borneo on the way. Havent had a good green borneo since socals green zareena

Hopefully i get the warm fuzzies from that one like i got from the gz

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:01 pm
by Transformato
Erpudjt wrote:Does he have any good daytime strains right now? I've never ordered from him but I've always been curious.
Without doubt. Might indicate what you want out of a daytime strain though.

I have five from 7o and I use four of them mostly for daytime.
The EGM is great and a lot of people say that so that's an easy pic- and he's got more of it. First use I got lots of energy with a great mood. Since then I might get um... "huggy" like. Ok say social or empathy. What you blend it with affects what stands out
EGM shold work well as a one strain dose day time for sure.

Green Samarinda - I recommend. Some, like this one might be better blended with other stuff so you get the best of the strength but experiment.
Green Bar Bar - even more so bc it will sedate a while after taking if not breaking it up but for euphoric full on sweet numbness that blends well in daytime- yea barbar

If you browse the site, there's a breakdown of what comes out of different areas where the menu is- it's where you go to "place order". That might help with selection.
What's good for daytime will be different according to why & how it's used.

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:38 am
by Cjae
Edit - I just texted and got an immediate response.

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:32 am
by lavender
Cjae wrote:Unfortunately, I did not have the same experience.

I paid an invoice that was emailed to me on 1-15-2021 and have not had any communication since.

Tried using the contact form on their website and still have not had any communication.
Do you have his phone number (425) 3954479 send him txt or call

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:38 pm
by Cjae
lavender wrote:
Cjae wrote:Unfortunately, I did not have the same experience.

I paid an invoice that was emailed to me on 1-15-2021 and have not had any communication since.

Tried using the contact form on their website and still have not had any communication.
Do you have his phone number (425) 3954479 send him txt or call
Contacted vendor and immediately remediated the issue.

Looking forward to trying the Super Green Pontianak.

Thank you very much for the phone number.

Jim

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 am
by Madvillain626
Edit : nvm

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:39 am
by Surfer71
Madvillain626 wrote:Damn he selling out quick :o
7ohm has some quality leaf. The Green Horn(Sold Out) is fantastic along with the 2017 Elephant Green Maeng Da. I notice your screen name are you a MF Doom Fan..

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:15 am
by Madvillain626
Yeah I'm a 7ohm and DOOM stan :lol:

That EGMD was fire, wish I'd gotten more

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:59 pm
by Surfer71
Madvillain626 wrote:Yeah I'm a 7ohm and DOOM stan :lol:

That EGMD was fire, wish I'd gotten more
Madvillain is one of my top ten Hip Hop Lp's of all time. Love Doom, been listening to him since the early 90's when he was Zev Love X with KMD. I grew up in the "golden era" and when Hip Hop started to get whack around the mid 2000's we were forced back to the underground. MF Doom was the epicenter of the underground and one of the few reasons why i kept listening. Sad to hear that he passed, he was mad talented and wrote and produced some great music.

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:16 pm
by Madvillain626
Surfer71 wrote:
Madvillain626 wrote:Yeah I'm a 7ohm and DOOM stan :lol:

That EGMD was fire, wish I'd gotten more
Madvillain is one of my top ten Hip Hop Lp's of all time. Love Doom, been listening to him since the early 90's when he was Zev Love X with KMD. I grew up in the "golden era" and when Hip Hop started to get whack around the mid 2000's we were forced back to the underground. MF Doom was the epicenter of the underground and one of the few reasons why i kept listening. Sad to hear that he passed, he was mad talented and wrote and produced some great music.
You should check out Quelle Chris if you haven't already. One of the few bright spots in a sea of mediocrity. Probably my favorite hip-hop artist at the moment

Back on topic lol - the red bali is amazing

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:05 pm
by MichalHad
Madvillain626 wrote:Yeah I'm a 7ohm and DOOM stan :lol:

That EGMD was fire, wish I'd gotten more
me to :lol: :lol:

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:22 am
by fhanak
I've never bought any of them, but they're famous.

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:23 am
by Bubba5150
I wish I had a great experience as many of you have stated. I tried to order from 7ohm for the first time and did not receive a confirmation for days so I reached out through the webpage contact us option. Still no response so sent a text to the provided number. Well after a day or so I did receive a response that he would be with me soon, never heard back and never received a confirmation. I am glad I held back on sending the money though, even though it was my first tester order and not huge I would not like that added anxiety.

I checked back and the strains I initially ordered are now no longer available so doubt I will give it another go. Really glad I have found so many options for vendors here though so am not bent out of shape at all, just adding to the first order experience.

Re: First time buying from 7ohm

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:17 pm
by Ravenflow
Bubba5150 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:23 am I wish I had a great experience as many of you have stated. I tried to order from 7ohm for the first time and did not receive a confirmation for days so I reached out through the webpage contact us option. Still no response so sent a text to the provided number. Well after a day or so I did receive a response that he would be with me soon, never heard back and never received a confirmation. I am glad I held back on sending the money though, even though it was my first tester order and not huge I would not like that added anxiety.

I checked back and the strains I initially ordered are now no longer available so doubt I will give it another go. Really glad I have found so many options for vendors here though so am not bent out of shape at all, just adding to the first order experience.
I had a similar experience I had to place 3 orders before someone got back to me I didn't send any money until they responded to me there response time is lacking. The bad of green elephant I got was good though