Page 1 of 1
TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:21 am
by BunnyBoo2011
I dont have all the good verbiage like you great reviewers have but here it goes. I'm super screwed up - I have fibro and DDD and know I shouldn't be shoveling but couldn't avoid it this last snow storm. My lower back is so bad I cannot stand up straight. I tried the Sapphire Sunda tonight and its absolutely amazing. I was laying on the heating pad miserable with aching pain, googling chiropractors and Stretch clinics lol. and then all of a sudden it just hit me - so smooth, complete pain release....and super chill feeling. I couldn't care less about the Stretch place now lol. It honestly feels like that very first time I tried kratom. Its so good I feel like I will put this one to the side to save for my really bad days.
10/10 for pain
10/10 for anxiety.
Not sure how to rate getting sleepy but I'm ready for good sleep now

Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:24 pm
by HeatherLelane
Love hearing about good pain relief ones. Thanks!
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:30 am
by Greyfeather
BunnyBoo2011 wrote:I dont have all the good verbiage like you great reviewers have but here it goes. I'm super screwed up - I have fibro and DDD and know I shouldn't be shoveling but couldn't avoid it this last snow storm. My lower back is so bad I cannot stand up straight. I tried the Sapphire Sunda tonight and its absolutely amazing. I was laying on the heating pad miserable with aching pain, googling chiropractors and Stretch clinics lol. and then all of a sudden it just hit me - so smooth, complete pain release....and super chill feeling. I couldn't care less about the Stretch place now lol. It honestly feels like that very first time I tried kratom. Its so good I feel like I will put this one to the side to save for my really bad days.
10/10 for pain
10/10 for anxiety.
Not sure how to rate getting sleepy but I'm ready for good sleep now

Great review, Bunny. No need to stash it; TFH will likely be running a sale soon (or maybe you are a client). Stock up because there will be more gems

Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:08 pm
by georgiegirl
Thanks for the review BunnyBoo

. That is great you found a batch that works so well for you! I also have fibro and DDD and I hold on tight to the pain erasing strains that I find. And I know that feeling of when your body is screaming at you, and you take your dose, and you can just feel the pain melting away. One of the best feelings in the world!!!
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 am
by Escape.from.samsara
Hi, sorry am noob, what does TFH stand for? I can't seem to figure out that vendors name or website lol.
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:34 pm
by herbalhippie
Escape.from.samsara wrote: ↑Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 am
Hi, sorry am noob, what does TFH stand for? I can't seem to figure out that vendors name or website lol.
Texas Family Harvest! They are only open to members and occasionally will open to this forum for orders, like a few times a year. Watch for their post in General Discussion.
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:05 pm
by Escape.from.samsara
Thank you, based god!

Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:49 pm
by pray4peace4
Bunny... I started taking kratom because of my bad back. I had 4 bulging disks & one of them literally exploded, shooting cartilage 1.5 inches up my spine. The various doctors said it was inoperative & gave me a variety of opiates & prednisone. Even so, I could see that I wasn't going to be able to keep working for much longer. I had a 2 minute walk from the train station to my office & had to stop for 5 minutes every 20 feet. All this to say I was desperate for relief. That first day I took kratom - I'll never forget it. I got these strange tingly feelings in my arms & legs. A warmth spread over my body. Chronic severe pain messes with your mind & I was bummed out with my incapacity to do chores & projects, & was worried I wasn't going to make it to retirement, which was a year away. But after taking the kratom, I felt fantastic! My worries melted away & allowed me to see the positive things in my life. That kratom helped tremendously & I made it to my retirement. So I know where you're coming from.
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:10 am
by manimhungry
So tired of reading about this great vendor and not having the opportunity to try their life. TFH, let me in the circle!!
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 am
by TheBoilermaker
How do you get in the TFH circle? I'm having serious FOMO rn
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:53 am
by MycatTimmy
manimhungry wrote: ↑Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:10 am
So tired of reading about this great vendor and not having the opportunity to try their life. TFH, let me in the circle!!
I can honestly say every TFH red I’ve ever tried has proved to provide immense pain relief so save your money and stock up when they have an open sale. You can’t go wrong !
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:06 pm
by Jpjpjp
BunnyBoo2011 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:21 am
I dont have all the good verbiage like you great reviewers have but here it goes. I'm super screwed up - I have fibro and DDD and know I shouldn't be shoveling but couldn't avoid it this last snow storm. My lower back is so bad I cannot stand up straight. I tried the Sapphire Sunda tonight and its absolutely amazing. I was laying on the heating pad miserable with aching pain, googling chiropractors and Stretch clinics lol. and then all of a sudden it just hit me - so smooth, complete pain release....and super chill feeling. I couldn't care less about the Stretch place now lol. It honestly feels like that very first time I tried kratom. Its so good I feel like I will put this one to the side to save for my really bad days.
10/10 for pain
10/10 for anxiety.
Not sure how to rate getting sleepy but I'm ready for good sleep now
Glad it helped you look into ddp yoga
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:08 pm
by Jpjpjp
manimhungry wrote: ↑Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:10 am
So tired of reading about this great vendor and not having the opportunity to try their life. TFH, let me in the circle!!
You try the trading post
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:35 am
by NoLoveLost
TFH open house is end of the month. Go find the TFH post on general discussion you’ll see all the info
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:42 am
by Madvillain626
bought a bag during the open sales event last year. nice smooth red, 9/10. might have 3g left of it lol
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:46 pm
by KratomConservative
BunnyBoo2011 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:21 am
I dont have all the good verbiage like you great reviewers have but here it goes. I'm super screwed up - I have fibro and DDD and know I shouldn't be shoveling but couldn't avoid it this last snow storm. My lower back is so bad I cannot stand up straight. I tried the Sapphire Sunda tonight and its absolutely amazing. I was laying on the heating pad miserable with aching pain, googling chiropractors and Stretch clinics lol. and then all of a sudden it just hit me - so smooth, complete pain release....and super chill feeling. I couldn't care less about the Stretch place now lol. It honestly feels like that very first time I tried kratom. Its so good I feel like I will put this one to the side to save for my really bad days.
10/10 for pain
10/10 for anxiety.
Not sure how to rate getting sleepy but I'm ready for good sleep now
That's awesome. I had shingles earlier this year and was in hell! Tons of pain.
It was so amazing how much kratom helped. Sometimes those of us who don't have pain in general build a tolerance to kratom and stop feeling the strong effects we once did...
But when in pain, you truly realize how amazing quality kratom is!
It helps so much with pain it's crazy. I'd rather have kratom for pain than Vicodin.
I tried both when I had shingles, and the kratom helped a lot more. It really worked wonders for pain.
I was extremely happy with TFHs 30 Year Wild Red Bali. Amazing pain relief.
I hope more people who suffer chronic pain find kratom and get away from the more dangerous pharmaceuticals.
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:42 am
by Mossy7
Which batch of Sapphire Sunda is this review for? Is it Saphire Sunda SSV:-2 A-91NV? Or batch before that
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:12 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Mossy7 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:42 am
Which batch of Sapphire Sunda is this review for? Is it Saphire Sunda SSV:-2 A-91NV? Or batch before that
This one. And folks, watch for the open event! I think you can order from TFH starting really soon, possibly tomorrow. And, there is no shortage of DoubleM folks selling TFH samplers, myself included!
Re: TFH - Sapphire Sunda
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:52 pm
by shmatom
I'm going to try to get a bag of this during the open event, thanks for the review!