Page 1 of 1

Smiley Time Herbals Dragon Fire 2.0 & Baik Bali

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:02 pm
by KratomConservative
I read good things about these two batches on here.


Tried a mix of the two, and I feel very euphoric compared to most of the other high end kratom I have.


Definitely grab these two if you're into that type of thing!

I know it's not an in depth review by any means, but just saying, grab some hands down


I take TFH, 7ohm, smiley, ect... And this stuff shines like any of the greats from the others as well.


I like Smiley, my one issue is there are soo many batches to choose from that it's like taking a shot in the dark. So I follow advice here, and figured I'd spread the word that these two strains are fantastic.


I'm not sure which one the euphoria is coming from


I tried the Baik Bali alone and didn't feel this way. Once I mixed in the Dragon Fire, bam, euphoria!


So, it might just be the Dragon Fire, but either way, I red multiple people who said the Baik Bali was one of their favorites.


So again, I suggest picking both up.

Re: Smiley Time Herbals Dragon Fire 2.0 & Baik Bali

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:12 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
I LOVE the Dragon Fire!! It is among my favorites of the smiley strains I've gotten (around 16 strains in 2 orders). It's up there right next to Secret Smile in my opinion... The Baik Bali I didn't have much luck with. I have found the blends work best for me from STH. But I def agree with you that the Dragon Fire is an excellent strain

Re: Smiley Time Herbals Dragon Fire 2.0 & Baik Bali

Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 5:03 pm
by deathwithafi
MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:12 pm I LOVE the Dragon Fire!! It is among my favorites of the smiley strains I've gotten (around 16 strains in 2 orders). It's up there right next to Secret Smile in my opinion... The Baik Bali I didn't have much luck with. I have found the blends work best for me from STH. But I def agree with you that the Dragon Fire is an excellent strain
Dragon fire is fire. I keep forgetting to order it. I only get from Smiley, tried other vendors, wasn't impressed, including fused. I really like their orange glow, red glow, red smile, white banjo, green zareena, and hopefully secret smile will be good, just got some in today.