Page 1 of 1

TFH - WHITE PREMIUM MAENG DA

Posted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:13 am
by SusieQ52
:mrgreen: I couldn't wait to try the White Premium MD from TFH. I took 3 grams about 25 minutes ago, and I feel fantastic. Its normal for me to wake up with a headache - I have had migraines for 30+ years) and my headache was gone within a few minutes. No brain fog! I'm ready for my workout and I am ready to tackle this day! I am hoping to see many more reviews coming in from all the TFH peeps. I wish I had gotten more than just 100g bag! This stuff is wonderful. I'm definitely moving in the taking more whites. I bought a lot of the different greens and I could kick myself for that because I should have gone more white. Is it okay to come back on here later and make a list of some of the kratom I bought to get some reviews? I'm looking for the most energetic greens and whites.
TFH needs their own page!

Re: TFH - WHITE PREMIUM MAENG DA

Posted: Thu May 13, 2021 11:52 am
by brave777
Reminder, any pain pills or kratom its only a temporary fix. To fix it for good you have to figure out whats causing it. 6 years ago i figured what mine was. I wired all PC, no wifi, disabled wifi in router and wired phone, all headaches went away, airplane when sleep.. It could be anything, even new painted rooms, smelling the paint. Look around and observe. If have a 5G cell phone TOWERS near by, there is ways to protect from getting headaches, start with "EMF beds" on youtube. There is nothing feels better then a good night sleep, with zero point energy. No weird feelings nagging in the background to wake you up every few hours. Same thing as going to the beach and laying in the sun, getting grounded. Thats the feeling everyone should aim. No one cares about you and only you do so research is critical at this point. you doc will only give you more pain pills.

Re: TFH - WHITE PREMIUM MAENG DA

Posted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:10 pm
by Adrumaddict
SusieQ52 wrote: ↑Thu May 13, 2021 8:13 am :mrgreen: I couldn't wait to try the White Premium MD from TFH. I took 3 grams about 25 minutes ago, and I feel fantastic. Its normal for me to wake up with a headache - I have had migraines for 30+ years) and my headache was gone within a few minutes. No brain fog! I'm ready for my workout and I am ready to tackle this day! I am hoping to see many more reviews coming in from all the TFH peeps. I wish I had gotten more than just 100g bag! This stuff is wonderful. I'm definitely moving in the taking more whites. I bought a lot of the different greens and I could kick myself for that because I should have gone more white. Is it okay to come back on here later and make a list of some of the kratom I bought to get some reviews? I'm looking for the most energetic greens and whites.
TFH needs their own page!
It's one of my favorites as well. I hope you got some of the Wild Harvest Green PMD since it pairs incredibly well with the White PMD, like they were made for each other. I usually do a 2 to1 ratio with the Wild Harvest as the greater, but I think I'll try it the other way in the next couple days just to mix it up.
Other honorable energetic mentions: \m/
Super Green Supreme - Sold out unfortunately
Super Green Sunda
Super Green Sumpur
Wild Harvest White PMD - incredible!
Wild Harvest White Indo - also incredible but also sold out....
White Hulu Kapuas
NYG's Blast off Bali
Old Fashioned White River Harvest - STRONG!!

Re: TFH - WHITE PREMIUM MAENG DA

Posted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:18 am
by SusieQ52
Thank you so much for that reply! There are a few suggestions that you made that I haven't tried yet as far as headaches go so I will do some research on those. I also take a monthly shot and that has held a lot. But even with the shot, I was still spending money on monthly prescriptions for the migraines. Then I found kratom! Wow! What a difference that made. Migraine meds are so expensive ($400 - $500 for 6 pills). I did get all the Wild Harvest - white and green. I love to blend so I am going to try this White PMD and the WHG. :mrgreen:

Re: TFH - WHITE PREMIUM MAENG DA

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:44 am
by pray4peace4
I used to get migraines, but my doctor gave me Metoprolol & I haven't had once since. The first migraine I had after I got home from the doctor visit, I popped one of those & it made the migraine rapidly dissipate.

Re: TFH - WHITE PREMIUM MAENG DA

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 10:43 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Sat May 15, 2021 1:44 am I used to get migraines, but my doctor gave me Metoprolol & I haven't had once since. The first migraine I had after I got home from the doctor visit, I popped one of those & it made the migraine rapidly dissipate.
wow, usually all I hear about migranes is how nothing works on them and then a long list of meds which didn't.