Had some unopened bags from two previous events that I decided to open. I open the Green Deep Jungle Sandai A6 and the Red Jambi KA14.
Green Deep Jungle Sandai A6:
Good mid, maybe mid upper, spec. Had some inflammation and pain in my herniated disc this past week due to overworking in my computer chair. This knocked it away and put me in a really chill, but good mood. Really stayed about the same throughout, never came on really strong then lowered for duration. basically kicked in good and just stayed there for the entire time.
Red Jambi KA14:
This was actually brighter green than the Sandai, but a lot of the non-femrneted reds from Denette I have purchased lately are as well. I keep buying these too because I love these kind of reds. They can be taken anytime and this one is no exception took it multiple times this past week during the day to help knock out my back pain and it did its job. Overall great mood and relaxing batch that when work was done easily transformed into lets lay on the couch and not move! I would say much more euphoric than the Sandai too.
I really enjoyed both of these, have not had a Denette dud yet so obviously no complaints.
Denette615 Review 1 Green, 1 Red
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Bubba5150
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:54 am
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Denette615 Review 1 Green, 1 Red
Great review.
Used to be D615 was hit or miss with a lot of misses, but after time my body changed and getting more hits (from the same batches).
Used to be D615 was hit or miss with a lot of misses, but after time my body changed and getting more hits (from the same batches).