Page 1 of 1

Heavenleaf is a little slice of heaven

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm
by Madden91211
I want to start out by saying I rarely post reviews but I am so excited about this vendor. The owner is wonderful she really creates a superior environment to any other vendor. There is always great communication with any new product releases. Her leaf is hands down the best I have ever had. It is potent, smooth tasting, color is beautiful and the biggest thing is it is always CONSISTENT leaf. I have been buying from her for almost a year now and I have never had anything disappointing. The only way to really help you understand is to try her out. Rarely am I this excited about kratom. The new velvets she has are 💯. The dragons, samarindas, classics….I could go on all day they are all wonderful. Shout out to Amagdalene and her superior 🍃 leaf. Thank you for caring enough to give us the best!

Re: Heavenleaf is a little slice of heaven

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:12 pm
by Rhino236
Laura is fantastic people and definitely has awesome leaf. We trade regularly and I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve gotten from her.

Re: Heavenleaf is a little slice of heaven

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:17 pm
by amagdalene
Awww thank you so much Jana!! 🤗 And thanks Ryan! I appreciate you and I love all of our trades!