Page 1 of 1
Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:26 pm
by LeafersonJr32
Here recently there was a discussion here about oties botanicals and I ended up getting some samples of oties products. Got to say I really admire/respect oties for putting their product where their mouth is and having enough confidence and faith in their product(and amazing customer service) and coming through with some heat!
So first off just want to say the level of personal attention to their customers is extremely noticable right off the bat and to be able to remember and keep track of just one individual package is extremely encouraging as to knowing that oties is going to make sure your order gets shipped fast and to make sure you get the exact right order and go way out of their way to make any hiccups right with you.
Well let's get down to what really matters in this series of letters, how's that leaf burning? Well the leaf is burning great honestly. Anyone that knows me knows I am not one to be easily impressed and I like to keep it as real as possible about the quality of a product that I received. The oties products were all obviously very well processed and extremely fresh looking and smelling.
The green dragon sample was my favorite it is an awesome green with some great mood lift and even has those elusive "good feels" were all leaving all stones unturned to find.
The super red md is a top notch green red with some good potency and great pain relief that also comes along with its own great warm blanket and good feels. Not quite as much strength as the green dragon, but a very impressive product indeed.
Next is the white jongkong, it is a very good mood boosting selection with a nice calm but focused and good feeling for me and also has that patented warm tummy white come on effect that white lovers look for.
All in all I was actually very impressed with the quality of oties products and definitely fully plan to and will definitely be adding oties botanicals to my collection. I
can't wait to try more of their greens and more of their "green reds", based on the super red md I definitely think all you green red lovers out there will definitely be happy to get some from oties botanicals. Now I'm not sure which of their "reds" or if all of them are indeed "green reds" but I definitely am looking forward to getting my hands on more. Hey Oties when you see this could you please let us know which of your "reds" are green and which are dark?
I also have a bottle of oties mit 45 liquid extract still to try. I am waiting until this weekend to break that bad boy out but I will report back right after, after seeing the quality of oties plain leaf I definitely think their liquid extract is going to impress as well.
I see you Oties! Well done, you will definitely be getting some business from me very soon.
Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:37 am
by otiesbotanicals
That was a great review! Thank you so much! We've had the same leaf for quite sometime. But every here and there I still receive samples from other indo suppliers. Even though we're happy with what we have, it can't hurt to try. Every single time it's just not as good. Time and time again. Every now and again though there are people where our leaf just wasn't good for them. It does happen sometimes. But it's pretty rare. When we first opened we told ourselves that when people order we want them to feel like they could get ahold of us no matter what, and feel like they have a friend. Instead of just talking to an employee who doesn't really care. I've ordered from Kratom companies before. The leaf was good but the customer service was terrible. That was enough for me to take my business elsewhere.
The Green Dragon is always my go to. I love all the greens but there's something about the Green Dragon that I love. I have some tolerance issues. So it can be a struggle no matter what. But the Dragon never disappoints. We took a poll w our customers. Do you all prefer the green reds, or the red reds. Mostly everyone said the green reds so that what we carry. Here's a list from the greenest to the reddest.
Red Horn (very green)
Red MD (still pretty green)
Red Bali (slightly red)
Red Bent ( very red)
I don't do the extract too much. My tolerance is bad enough but our liquid extracts are really good. The 45 gives a good well rounded feeling. The 80 is definitely slower and better for the end of the night.
I'm really happy you like everything. Thanks so much for the glowing review. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!
Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:09 pm
by Babel-17
The Red Bent I have from 2019 is nice as it has long legs. If taken in the evening I find it carrying over to the morning with an afterglow.
It won't provide a late day boost of energy, but it helps with relaxing for the evening. I'm going to blend it with something fast in a little while, as I need to be chill as I have to do some computer stuff, I want to be alert but calm, and now it's on my mind, lol.

Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:48 pm
by otiesbotanicals
Babel-17 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:09 pm
The Red Bent I have from 2019 is nice as it has long legs. If taken in the evening I find it carrying over to the morning with an afterglow.
It won't provide a late day boost of energy, but it helps with relaxing for the evening. I'm going to blend it with something fast in a little while, as I need to be chill as I have to do some computer stuff, I want to be alert but calm, and now it's on my mind, lol.
I really wish Bent and reds in general worked for me. There was one single time when bent work for me and it was a great feeling.
Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:10 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
otiesbotanicals wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:48 pmI really wish Bent and reds in general worked for me. There was one single time when bent work for me and it was a great feeling.
Same here, it's the rare red which gives me the warm blanket feel, let alone any feel.
Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:06 pm
by otiesbotanicals
IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:10 pm
otiesbotanicals wrote: ↑Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:48 pmI really wish Bent and reds in general worked for me. There was one single time when bent work for me and it was a great feeling.
Same here, it's the rare red which gives me the warm blanket feel, let alone any feel.
It's really weird. In the beginning reds worked really well. When I started using greens, that's when they stopped

Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 pm
by SanPedroLover
Otie's was kind enough to send me out 3 sample bags and everything was great. They have good customer service and they use very high quality bags. Both the Green Dragon and White JongKong were good but the real stand out for me was the superb Super Green Malay! In fact I ended up ordering a kilo of the SGM to tuck away in my long-term stash even though I swore I was not going to buy any more kratom, thats how good it is lol.
If you are a fan of uplifting green batches that have great energy/motivation and a great mood boost I would highly recommend getting some of this batch while they still have it. It is batch #107012021.
Thanks again for everything!

Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:32 pm
by otiesbotanicals
SanPedroLover wrote: ↑Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 pm
Otie's was kind enough to send me out 3 sample bags and everything was great. They have good customer service and they use very high quality bags. Both the Green Dragon and White JongKong were good but the real stand out for me was the superb Super Green Malay! In fact I ended up ordering a kilo of the SGM to tuck away in my long-term stash even though I swore I was not going to buy any more kratom, thats how good it is lol.
If you are a fan of uplifting green batches that have great energy/motivation and a great mood boost I would highly recommend getting some of this batch while they still have it. It is batch #107012021.
Thanks again for everything!
I'm so happy to hear that. Thank you so much!
Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:56 pm
by Transformato
I'm not sure what does it but I've kinda had the impression Oties is going to be very good. I've just got a few I've intended to get to for over a year.
The fermented thing....
So those that don't get consistent effects from fermented reds...
Think of them like you might a yellow. A yellow straight up may "fly over your head" - Those that love yellows the most are typically those that work them into blends - treating yellows (& golds & other fermented stuff) exclusively for blending. Try that with your fermented reds and let me know how that goes. People have reported back to me to tell me it worked and the fermented stuff did not "dilute" the rest. Outcomes are sure to vary but it's worth trying more than once ime.
You don't have to divide everything into equal parts either. Try an 80 / 20% (or less, or more) of two or get more complex if you're up to that and if it doesn't overwhelm you. It's all I do now because it's been so much better and helped me keep the same dose level for years without compromize. -AND I appreciate every variety I have bc eventually I find a way to use it that has high value for me. On their own, I'd have a lot of old drawer stuffers.
No, not every combination turns out good but the simple ones aren't hard to improve on. A fermented red added to a green red - or something else altogether- it might surprise you in a good way.
Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:26 pm
by otiesbotanicals
Transformato wrote: ↑Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:56 pm
I'm not sure what does it but I've kinda had the impression Oties is going to be very good. I've just got a few I've intended to get to for over a year.
The fermented thing....
So those that don't get consistent effects from fermented reds...
Think of them like you might a yellow. A yellow straight up may "fly over your head" - Those that love yellows the most are typically those that work them into blends - treating yellows (& golds & other fermented stuff) exclusively for blending. Try that with your fermented reds and let me know how that goes. People have reported back to me to tell me it worked and the fermented stuff did not "dilute" the rest. Outcomes are sure to vary but it's worth trying more than once ime.
You don't have to divide everything into equal parts either. Try an 80 / 20% (or less, or more) of two or get more complex if you're up to that and if it doesn't overwhelm you. It's all I do now because it's been so much better and helped me keep the same dose level for years without compromize. -AND I appreciate every variety I have bc eventually I find a way to use it that has high value for me. On their own, I'd have a lot of old drawer stuffers.
No, not every combination turns out good but the simple ones aren't hard to improve on. A fermented red added to a green red - or something else altogether- it might surprise you in a good way.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm actually going to give it a shot. I gave up on reds and fermentation a long time ago. Tomorrow night I'm going to mix some red bent in with some red horn.

Re: Oties Kratom Samples Opinions
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:43 am
by BurntEnds
With fermented reds or bents I definitely prefer them mixed just like Transformato said. For me 10-30% of a ferment/bent ,depending on the time of day and how I'm feeling, added to a fast green or white will chill it out and add some relief. Alternatively 10-30% of a faster green or red added to a ferment at night helps fill out the alkaloid profile for whatever is missing after the fermentation process and can turn a strain that you didn't really think was your jam into something quite special. Blending really gives you way more options than just burning things straight as is by themselves.