Page 1 of 1

TFH Red 460

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm
by stockhausen
do we know the official strain name yet? eager to try / get my hands on some!

on a related note, the Red Hangat Indo sample I got with my last package was quite nice :D

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:31 pm
by Adrumaddict
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm do we know the official strain name yet? eager to try / get my hands on some!

on a related note, the Red Hangat Indo sample I got with my last package was quite nice :D
I just got a bag of that one the other day but haven't tried it yet. What was it like for you? Mid, slower, happy blanket feeling???

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:30 am
by WhiteAngelica
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm do we know the official strain name yet? eager to try / get my hands on some!

on a related note, the Red Hangat Indo sample I got with my last package was quite nice :D
I bought a bag! Offering it in my sampler on the Trading Post!

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:34 am
by WhiteAngelica
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:31 pm
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm do we know the official strain name yet? eager to try / get my hands on some!

on a related note, the Red Hangat Indo sample I got with my last package was quite nice :D
I just got a bag of that one the other day but haven't tried it yet. What was it like for you? Mid, slower, happy blanket feeling???
I bought a bag! I didn't find it extremely slow, but it's not anywhere even vaguely fast. It is relaxing, total happy blanket bliss feels. I'm selling a sample as part of a sampler I put on the Trading Post. I'm not sure how many of us know about Red 460, but it is bliss in a bag.

Can I ask how the Red Hangat Indo is? Faster, slower, warm blanket feels, energizing, bliss, you name it. I have had my eye on this one for quite some time!

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 pm
by stockhausen
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:30 am
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm do we know the official strain name yet? eager to try / get my hands on some!

on a related note, the Red Hangat Indo sample I got with my last package was quite nice :D
I bought a bag! Offering it in my sampler on the Trading Post!
sorry to be clear you mean you bought a bag of the 460? do you have the strain name? I’m a TFH member but I just wasn’t sure it it’d be given an official name bc I haven’t seen anything about it

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:39 pm
by WhiteAngelica
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 pm
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:30 am
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm do we know the official strain name yet? eager to try / get my hands on some!

on a related note, the Red Hangat Indo sample I got with my last package was quite nice :D
I bought a bag! Offering it in my sampler on the Trading Post!
sorry to be clear you mean you bought a bag of the 460? do you have the strain name? I’m a TFH member but I just wasn’t sure it it’d be given an official name bc I haven’t seen anything about it
I tested the sample strain, loved it, and bought a 250g bag of Red 460. I have no idea what official name it has yet, but it's fire. That's for certain.

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:47 am
by stockhausen
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:39 pm
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 pm
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:30 am

I bought a bag! Offering it in my sampler on the Trading Post!
sorry to be clear you mean you bought a bag of the 460? do you have the strain name? I’m a TFH member but I just wasn’t sure it it’d be given an official name bc I haven’t seen anything about it
I tested the sample strain, loved it, and bought a 250g bag of Red 460. I have no idea what official name it has yet, but it's fire. That's for certain.
ahh I see- is buying bigger bags of the sample strains directly from TFH an option for members? I hadn’t seen it on the menu & I’m relatively new to these things haha (just got my membership in the last event!)

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:21 pm
by WhiteAngelica
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:47 am
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:39 pm
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 pm

sorry to be clear you mean you bought a bag of the 460? do you have the strain name? I’m a TFH member but I just wasn’t sure it it’d be given an official name bc I haven’t seen anything about it
I tested the sample strain, loved it, and bought a 250g bag of Red 460. I have no idea what official name it has yet, but it's fire. That's for certain.
ahh I see- is buying bigger bags of the sample strains directly from TFH an option for members? I hadn’t seen it on the menu & I’m relatively new to these things haha (just got my membership in the last event!)
I will PM you!

Re: TFH Red 460

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:13 pm
by stockhausen
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:21 pm
dust_ballet wrote: ↑Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:47 am
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:39 pm

I tested the sample strain, loved it, and bought a 250g bag of Red 460. I have no idea what official name it has yet, but it's fire. That's for certain.
ahh I see- is buying bigger bags of the sample strains directly from TFH an option for members? I hadn’t seen it on the menu & I’m relatively new to these things haha (just got my membership in the last event!)
I will PM you!
sounds good! btw I would be very interested in grabbing a sampler from you!