Fused Flora Greens Review
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:55 pm
I ordered:
Green Thai
Green Kali
Green Bali
Green Kapuas
Super Green Borneo
Green Maeng Da
Green Nanga
Samples: White Kapuas, Red Kali
Green Thai:
This one is a upper mid. Solid green with a good energy boost. Perfect strain for work. Good clear focus and a great morning strain. Mit content is 1.6.
I give it a 8.5-9/10
Green Bali: Another upper mid spec strain with long legs. Its more close to the mid then upper. The boost isnt as prevalent as the green thai but it is still there. Ill have to try again to get a full opinion on it. 7/10
Green Kali:
A straight mid in my opinion. Possibly a lower mid. I enjoy slower greens that have a good mood boost. This one didnt blow me away but it wasnt bad by any means. Id say this is one of those strains that you take in the afternoon at work when you have taken alot of upper spec and just want to slow it down. You can do that with this strain but still have enough energy to get some stuff done.
7/10
Green Kapuas:
This is one of those greens that give you a good amount of focus but relaxing your body at the same time. I really enjoyed this one. Good afternoon strain. This is what i like out of greens. A perfect balance. Its one of those ones thats hard to put a spec on. Id say its a perfect in the middle mid. It seems like it has more focus then the kali does though. 7.5/10
Green Maeng Da:
While this batch isnt the strongest i still believe the feeling it gives feels good. This one can be taken anytime of the day. I dont know how many have tried mitramans green jk but i feel like this batch is similar to the feeling of mm green jk. Another green with a small amount of energy/focus but relaxing at the same time. This is definitely the most versatile one ive tried regarding the best time of day to take it. 7.5/10
I will edit as i go with more reviews
Green Thai
Green Kali
Green Bali
Green Kapuas
Super Green Borneo
Green Maeng Da
Green Nanga
Samples: White Kapuas, Red Kali
Green Thai:
This one is a upper mid. Solid green with a good energy boost. Perfect strain for work. Good clear focus and a great morning strain. Mit content is 1.6.
I give it a 8.5-9/10
Green Bali: Another upper mid spec strain with long legs. Its more close to the mid then upper. The boost isnt as prevalent as the green thai but it is still there. Ill have to try again to get a full opinion on it. 7/10
Green Kali:
A straight mid in my opinion. Possibly a lower mid. I enjoy slower greens that have a good mood boost. This one didnt blow me away but it wasnt bad by any means. Id say this is one of those strains that you take in the afternoon at work when you have taken alot of upper spec and just want to slow it down. You can do that with this strain but still have enough energy to get some stuff done.
7/10
Green Kapuas:
This is one of those greens that give you a good amount of focus but relaxing your body at the same time. I really enjoyed this one. Good afternoon strain. This is what i like out of greens. A perfect balance. Its one of those ones thats hard to put a spec on. Id say its a perfect in the middle mid. It seems like it has more focus then the kali does though. 7.5/10
Green Maeng Da:
While this batch isnt the strongest i still believe the feeling it gives feels good. This one can be taken anytime of the day. I dont know how many have tried mitramans green jk but i feel like this batch is similar to the feeling of mm green jk. Another green with a small amount of energy/focus but relaxing at the same time. This is definitely the most versatile one ive tried regarding the best time of day to take it. 7.5/10
I will edit as i go with more reviews