Page 1 of 1

Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am
by goinssonya9
So yesterday I was having the absolute worst day. I have Interstitial cystitis (aka painful bladder syndrome) and yesterday I was having an unbelievable bad flare up. I was laying in bed, curled up with a heating pad, in tears, literally. My bladder was having the worst and unbelievable bad spasms. Only way I can think of describing it is to imagine the worst muscle cramp you've ever had in your thigh or calf. But instead its inside, in your bladder, and it won't let up. It literally will bring you to your knees (or in my case, put me in a fetal position).

Well I took 5g of Lonestar Og pmd 1& 2 blend, and within an hour I can feel my bladder relaxing and my pain melting away. I took it about 4:30 and was able to enjoy watching my shows on Oxygen and Investigation discovery channel all evening. Fell asleep around 11pm and slept so good til 7am.

Thank goodness for kratom and for great vendors. Its a Godsend to me.

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:23 am
by lavender
goinssonya9 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am So yesterday I was having the absolute worst day. I have Interstitial cystitis (aka painful bladder syndrome) and yesterday I was having an unbelievable bad flare up. I was laying in bed, curled up with a heating pad, in tears, literally. My bladder was having the worst and unbelievable bad spasms. Only way I can think of describing it is to imagine the worst muscle cramp you've ever had in your thigh or calf. But instead its inside, in your bladder, and it won't let up. It literally will bring you to your knees (or in my case, put me in a fetal position).

Well I took 5g of Lonestar Og pmd 1& 2 blend, and within an hour I can feel my bladder relaxing and my pain melting away. I took it about 4:30 and was able to enjoy watching my shows on Oxygen and Investigation discovery channel all evening. Fell asleep around 11pm and slept so good til 7am.

Thank goodness for kratom and for great vendors. Its a Godsend to me.
Amazing !!!! Thanks God to our plant !!! Couple days ago i was in car accident and Kratom work so good for pain especially Lonestar leaf Wild Red MD to be exact . But his OGPMD 1 ans 2 very special i love both of them .

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:01 pm
by Sanbutsushin
Hope you're doing okay after that car accident Lavender! Glad that we have kratom to help us through the pain from things like that.

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:37 pm
by starshine
goinssonya9 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am So yesterday I was having the absolute worst day. I have Interstitial cystitis (aka painful bladder syndrome) and yesterday I was having an unbelievable bad flare up. I was laying in bed, curled up with a heating pad, in tears, literally. My bladder was having the worst and unbelievable bad spasms. Only way I can think of describing it is to imagine the worst muscle cramp you've ever had in your thigh or calf. But instead its inside, in your bladder, and it won't let up. It literally will bring you to your knees (or in my case, put me in a fetal position).

Well I took 5g of Lonestar Og pmd 1& 2 blend, and within an hour I can feel my bladder relaxing and my pain melting away. I took it about 4:30 and was able to enjoy watching my shows on Oxygen and Investigation discovery channel all evening. Fell asleep around 11pm and slept so good til 7am.

Thank goodness for kratom and for great vendors. Its a Godsend to me.
off topic, nkr, but I don't know if this was just a coincidence or if there's something more to it, b u t... I had terrible interstitial cystitis for about two years. last fall I started microdosing (mushrooms) and. it. went. away. totally gone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ if you can find a connection to some fungal therapy, it might be worth a try. I swear it's the only thing I did different at the time. I haven't taken any since like maybe December and it's still gone ๐Ÿ˜Š it's possible it wasn't the psilocybin, but another component in the mushrooms that helped. you may even be able to try reishi or another regular mushroom and see.

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:36 pm
by Ravenflow
Lonestar got amazing leaf I just tried his white Kapuas and it's so fire

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:02 pm
by GreatIAm33
starshine wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:37 pm
goinssonya9 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am So yesterday I was having the absolute worst day. I have Interstitial cystitis (aka painful bladder syndrome) and yesterday I was having an unbelievable bad flare up. I was laying in bed, curled up with a heating pad, in tears, literally. My bladder was having the worst and unbelievable bad spasms. Only way I can think of describing it is to imagine the worst muscle cramp you've ever had in your thigh or calf. But instead its inside, in your bladder, and it won't let up. It literally will bring you to your knees (or in my case, put me in a fetal position).

Well I took 5g of Lonestar Og pmd 1& 2 blend, and within an hour I can feel my bladder relaxing and my pain melting away. I took it about 4:30 and was able to enjoy watching my shows on Oxygen and Investigation discovery channel all evening. Fell asleep around 11pm and slept so good til 7am.

Thank goodness for kratom and for great vendors. Its a Godsend to me.
off topic, nkr, but I don't know if this was just a coincidence or if there's something more to it, b u t... I had terrible interstitial cystitis for about two years. last fall I started microdosing (mushrooms) and. it. went. away. totally gone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ if you can find a connection to some fungal therapy, it might be worth a try. I swear it's the only thing I did different at the time. I haven't taken any since like maybe December and it's still gone ๐Ÿ˜Š it's possible it wasn't the psilocybin, but another component in the mushrooms that helped. you may even be able to try reishi or another regular mushroom and see.
It wasn't the mushrooms. It was the change of self concept because of the mushrooms. There's nothing inherently in psilocybin that would heal you. But the change of consciousness (likely a much brighter outlook on life in general) will absolutely heal you

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:40 pm
by Joshgreenhorn
Those are facts!โ˜๏ธ Well said ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:45 pm
by LeafersonJr32
Chris has been bringing the HEAT this year for sure. Definitely most improved vendor from last year and in argument for top vendor of the year. We all knew Chris would kill it from his passion for kratom and close relationships to his customers and he did. In the time he has built his lsms brand and risen to the top it is a pretty impressive run honestly.

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:55 pm
by froggy33
GreatIAm33 wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:02 pm
starshine wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:37 pm
goinssonya9 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am So yesterday I was having the absolute worst day. I have Interstitial cystitis (aka painful bladder syndrome) and yesterday I was having an unbelievable bad flare up. I was laying in bed, curled up with a heating pad, in tears, literally. My bladder was having the worst and unbelievable bad spasms. Only way I can think of describing it is to imagine the worst muscle cramp you've ever had in your thigh or calf. But instead its inside, in your bladder, and it won't let up. It literally will bring you to your knees (or in my case, put me in a fetal position).

Well I took 5g of Lonestar Og pmd 1& 2 blend, and within an hour I can feel my bladder relaxing and my pain melting away. I took it about 4:30 and was able to enjoy watching my shows on Oxygen and Investigation discovery channel all evening. Fell asleep around 11pm and slept so good til 7am.

Thank goodness for kratom and for great vendors. Its a Godsend to me.
off topic, nkr, but I don't know if this was just a coincidence or if there's something more to it, b u t... I had terrible interstitial cystitis for about two years. last fall I started microdosing (mushrooms) and. it. went. away. totally gone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ if you can find a connection to some fungal therapy, it might be worth a try. I swear it's the only thing I did different at the time. I haven't taken any since like maybe December and it's still gone ๐Ÿ˜Š it's possible it wasn't the psilocybin, but another component in the mushrooms that helped. you may even be able to try reishi or another regular mushroom and see.
It wasn't the mushrooms. It was the change of self concept because of the mushrooms. There's nothing inherently in psilocybin that would heal you. But the change of consciousness (likely a much brighter outlook on life in general) will absolutely heal you
Deep Truth Right There. Peace n Love to Everyone.

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:45 pm
by Krathomas89
Donโ€™t forget the OG WPMD from the last drop ... man if you can get your hands on some of this ... this is on the same level as og pmd and og pmd 2 . Straight Fire , really dynamic too, very fast in very small quantities and way too potent in a normal serving size for me . This one didnโ€™t get talked about too much I think because of the other fire batches in that drop..

Re: Lonestar Og Pmd 1 & 2

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:02 pm
by Markra
Your right on calling it dynamic, cause it can be what you need it to be depending on dosage. I took my normal dosage and it hit like a nice heavy red, next day I took half of my normal and surprise it was beautifully energetic. Definitely special stuff