S&s botanicals disappointed
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Troco72
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:47 pm
S&s botanicals disappointed
Newbie here to kratom. Who heard that Aka vendors sell overpriced mediocre kratom. I've only ever gotten from Golden monk before. And I've gotta say. After trying s&s the stuff is quite a bit weaker not to mention it was priced more. I got the red borneo, trainwreck, and 4 leaf and all failed to leave me impressed. Maybe I got an unlucky batch or something but yeah these are my thoughts
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: S&s botanicals disappointed
I suggest using the vendor list created by Ballz. Search for it, it's stickied to the top of the general forum. All the vendors on it are tried and true. Also, if you stick around here, you may be invited to private groups on mewe.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: S&s botanicals disappointed
who is S&S botanicals? 
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: S&s botanicals disappointed
I found it by googling.