Page 1 of 1

Heaven leaf review:)

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:21 am
by Jtm112001
Md Samarinda: super slow for me and was very relaxing I burned some in the morning and fell back asleep I highly recommend especially for night time lol. I’ve gotten some of my favorite strains of the year from heaven leaf.

Re: Heaven leaf review:)

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:20 pm
by amagdalene
Jtm112001 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:21 am I’ve gotten some of my favorite strains of the year from heaven leaf.
Awwww this means the world to me!! Thank you!!! 🤗

Re: Heaven leaf review:)

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:04 am
by Rhino236
Amag always brings the heat. Very talented at sourcing. I’ve enjoyed everything we have traded❤️

Re: Heaven leaf review:)

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:41 am
by Jtm112001
Of course!

Re: Heaven leaf review:)

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:44 am
by Jtm112001
Everything has been great.