Lucky Herbals - Green Maeng Da 101821
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:26 pm
I am currently on a taper due to some health issues which I recently mentioned in the general forum. BUT because of this taper, I have been able to really get a good feel for various strains. Yesterday, I had a single dose of 1.3 grams from Lucky Herbals Green Maeng Da 101821. Good mood lift. No jitters or anxiety. Had decent legs as well. Was able to sit down and get some work done that I'd been putting off for a couple days. I've got a couple of their other strains as well. Not sure when I plan to try those out, but if it isn't too far in the future, I'll give an update on this thread.
And FYI, my issues may not be related to kratom, but if they are, they are likely unrelated to any particular vendor. I've rotated 5 different vendors over the past 10 months and my issues have stayed constant throughout.
So yeah, if you are a member over at Luckys, I'd try out the GMD 101821.
And FYI, my issues may not be related to kratom, but if they are, they are likely unrelated to any particular vendor. I've rotated 5 different vendors over the past 10 months and my issues have stayed constant throughout.
So yeah, if you are a member over at Luckys, I'd try out the GMD 101821.