Page 1 of 1
OKIE Red MD
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 am
by NiqueKristan
I am sad I didn’t find out about OKIE a long time ago. All of their strains are excellent (second runner up Red Bali, third White Thai), but the strain that is the best I’ve ever tried is Red MD.
It is a relaxingly euphoric heavy red that takes all of your pain away! Yes, it does provide those warm blanket feelings. It did just sell out, BUT the owner’s daughter told me that a restock is coming soon!
Re: OKIE Red MD
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:16 pm
by Daydreamsofmountains
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 am
I am sad I didn’t find out about OKIE a long time ago. All of their strains are excellent (second runner up Red Bali, third White Thai), but the strain that is the best I’ve ever tried is Red MD.
It is a relaxingly euphoric heavy red that takes all of your pain away! Yes, it does provide those warm blanket feelings. It did just sell out, BUT the owner’s daughter told me that a restock is coming soon!
I really

Okies. I haven't tried the ones you mention but Green Bumblebee and Dr Feel Good are the bees’ knees. I also got some is their Shilijat extract that is legit (stuff starts to form resin balls if I don't mix it up asap once put it in my coffee) and cbd keif. The latter was out of curiosity sake and I am not sure about it. But they are a

vendor in my book.
Re: OKIE Red MD
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:04 pm
by BallzDeep9
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 am
I am sad I didn’t find out about OKIE a long time ago. All of their strains are excellent ...
Okie Kratom "strains" are just as good as ANY other vendor using MM to advertise...

just that Okie is always so busy, he doesn't need to HYPE his kratom in chat rooms.. Re-stocks are selling out in a matter of days. Okie Kratom is more professional, more
years of experience, a better website, and knows more Indo suppliers, compared to most other vendors...
Okie Kratom is "Small Batch", Lab Tested, and imported from several quality Indo sources... Vendors like Okie, and ANA (All Natural Artisan) and others, don't hype on MM or MeWe. Okie does have a Facebook but it's not super active like Herbal RVA's group. I agree with you. People are missing out, but hey, dozens of good vendors these days.
Re: OKIE Red MD
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:12 pm
by NiqueKristan
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:04 pm
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 am
I am sad I didn’t find out about OKIE a long time ago. All of their strains are excellent ...
Okie Kratom "strains" are just as good as ANY other vendor using MM to advertise...

just that Okie is always so busy, he doesn't need to HYPE his kratom in chat rooms.. Re-stocks are selling out in a matter of days. Okie Kratom is more professional, more
years of experience, a better website, and knows more Indo suppliers, compared to most other vendors...
Okie Kratom is "Small Batch", Lab Tested, and imported from several quality Indo sources... Vendors like Okie, and ANA (All Natural Artisan) and others, don't hype on MM or MeWe. Okie does have a Facebook but it's not super active like Herbal RVA's group. I agree with you. People are missing out, but hey, dozens of good vendors these days.
Yeah, I wish I hadn’t spent so much on mainstream, mass vendors I found on Facebook. Most of these small batch vendors are incredible and more reasonably priced.