Page 1 of 1
STH smiley red
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:22 pm
by Roofdog
Im not normally a reds guy, but this one is excellent. Good pain relief and pretty euphoric. Happy is the way I would describe it. This one will go in my rotation for sure.
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:06 pm
by IndependentLaw
Just to clarify, you mean Red Smile? That one is excellent indeed
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:46 pm
by Roofdog
IndependentLaw wrote: ↑Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:06 pm
Just to clarify, you mean Red Smile? That one is excellent indeed
Yes correct. My apologies. Excellent red though.
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:35 pm
by Kingflippynips
I recently tried Smiley for the first time and I gotta say Red Smile/Red bali/Green Glow are all amazing.. Reds usually don't hit me strong..I think it may have been @IndependentLawyer who put me on to it. This hit like a truck within few minutes and it felt like it just kept going and going lol probably like 5 hours burn from a 2g dose of Red Smile

Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:43 pm
by Kingflippynips
@IndependentLaw sorry got your name wrong I'm on mobile lol
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:01 pm
by IndependentLaw
All three of those are absolutely as good as it gets. Something about STH really works well with my body chemistry.
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:16 pm
by Lokey
I've used only STH red glow and white glow past 2 days and added some secret smile this afternoon, helped me immensely!
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:40 pm
by Dirtroadlady
You are right, I absolutely love red smile from smiley time herbals, red glow is also excellent but red smile is my favorite
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:56 pm
by NiqueKristan
I initially purchased a half key of red glow, wild fire green Kapuas, red premium Thai, and yellow Thai. Only the green was okay. I kept seeing rave reviews, so I ordered sample sizes of red smile, white banjo, w. Red Borneo, and pink bali. I tried red smile and felt nothing, so I just gave up (didn’t even try the rest).
Fast forward to last night, I decide to try red smile again after seeing this post. O. M. G. Warm blanket feeling, pain relief, euphoria… now I wish I had gotten a bigger size lol. Going to try red glow again tonight!
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:44 pm
by Lokey

keep wanting to "like"
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:21 pm
by Kingflippynips
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:56 pm
I initially purchased a half key of red glow, wild fire green Kapuas, red premium Thai, and yellow Thai. Only the green was okay. I kept seeing rave reviews, so I ordered sample sizes of red smile, white banjo, w. Red Borneo, and pink bali. I tried red smile and felt nothing, so I just gave up (didn’t even try the rest).
Fast forward to last night, I decide to try red smile again after seeing this post. O. M. G. Warm blanket feeling, pain relief, euphoria… now I wish I had gotten a bigger size lol. Going to try red glow again tonight!
Same thing for me with STH I wasn't blown away by any other than red smile my first time trying them but since giving them a 2nd try they all have suprised me and I'm a believer in the STH hype right now. The Green Riau maybe one of the best greens I've had in a while. Perfect blend of feel good, energy and legs.

Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:40 am
by HeatherLelane
Agreed. With everything on this thread. STH hits me so well, so many of their batches.. I need to order to try the Blue Flame blend. And yes, the Glows and Smiles are superb. I also heard the Red Bali right now is absolutely phenomenal, can anyone 2nd that? It's on their sale right now for $69 kilos.
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:33 am
by NiqueKristan
HeatherLelane wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:40 am
Agreed. With everything on this thread. STH hits me so well, so many of their batches.. I need to order to try the Blue Flame blend. And yes, the Glows and Smiles are superb. I also heard the Red Bali right now is absolutely phenomenal, can anyone 2nd that? It's on their sale right now for $69 kilos.
I just tried the red Bali and got wobbles when I took my usual strain. Very potent and feels a lot like a painkiller. Maybe it’s cuz I took too much, but I just feel pretty tired and out of it
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:23 pm
by HeatherLelane
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:33 am
HeatherLelane wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:40 am
Agreed. With everything on this thread. STH hits me so well, so many of their batches.. I need to order to try the Blue Flame blend. And yes, the Glows and Smiles are superb. I also heard the Red Bali right now is absolutely phenomenal, can anyone 2nd that? It's on their sale right now for $69 kilos.
I just tried the red Bali and got wobbles when I took my usual strain. Very potent and feels a lot like a painkiller. Maybe it’s cuz I took too much, but I just feel pretty tired and out of it
Oh my god that sounds AMAZING. I hope the kilo sale they have on it is their current one, you know? And not an old version they're trying to get rid of.
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 pm
by IndependentLaw
Yeah, the current Red Bali is awesome. I’m really surprised to see that on their sale list. They have so many strains though so who knows. Its pain killing properties are its strength IMO.
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:48 pm
by Lokey
Get some while you can because I got an email saying they're closing from 2/14 through 2/20. i placed an order for some of the recommendations and forgot I wanted to try Blue Flame! Hoping he'll send a sample!
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:49 pm
by Lokey
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:56 pm
I initially purchased a half key of red glow, wild fire green Kapuas, red premium Thai, and yellow Thai. Only the green was okay. I kept seeing rave reviews, so I ordered sample sizes of red smile, white banjo, w. Red Borneo, and pink bali. I tried red smile and felt nothing, so I just gave up (didn’t even try the rest).
Fast forward to last night, I decide to try red smile again after seeing this post. O. M. G. Warm blanket feeling, pain relief, euphoria… now I wish I had gotten a bigger size lol. Going to try red glow again tonight!
Hoping the red glow was better this time
Re: STH smiley red
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:00 pm
by Rleone76
Review - STH strains.
Strains from STH that I have to recommend.
This company is very good for kratom. Probably equal to TFH.
1. Yellow MD - 4/5 - felt like a nice full spectrum effect. Potent.
2. Pure white glow- 5/5 - best I've had from here that wasn't Red Smile. So strong in addition to being full spectrum.
3. Red Smile - 5/5 - hands down best slow strain I've had from them. I compared it with TFH wild Crafted white.
4. Red MD - 5/5 not as strong as smile but very relaxed feeling. More mellow.
5. White Smile - TBA
6. Pure red glow - TBA