Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
- stasisdotcd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:57 am
Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Batch: No Batch # Given.
Effects:
Mildly stimulating, euphoric, and I found it to be pretty long lasting. Managed to get a lot of work done that I had been putting off for a long time - so that was great during one session. But I wouldn't describe it as "fast". Interestingly, I found the taste of this strain from Denette to taste really good - almost chocolatey or cocoa-ey.
Duration:
Prob 7-9 hours (with a redose) - lasted from breakfast time around 730 AM to around 5PM. Redosed around noon each time - but still felt effects at that time.
Other:
In addition to the taste - this batch seemed very fresh.
Overall Score:
8.5/10 - I can see this strain being used as a "daily driver". The mild stimulation combined with the general euphoria made for a nice mix of effects.
Batch: No Batch # Given.
Effects:
Mildly stimulating, euphoric, and I found it to be pretty long lasting. Managed to get a lot of work done that I had been putting off for a long time - so that was great during one session. But I wouldn't describe it as "fast". Interestingly, I found the taste of this strain from Denette to taste really good - almost chocolatey or cocoa-ey.
Duration:
Prob 7-9 hours (with a redose) - lasted from breakfast time around 730 AM to around 5PM. Redosed around noon each time - but still felt effects at that time.
Other:
In addition to the taste - this batch seemed very fresh.
Overall Score:
8.5/10 - I can see this strain being used as a "daily driver". The mild stimulation combined with the general euphoria made for a nice mix of effects.
- IndependentLaw
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:54 pm
Re: Denette615 Red Maeng Da
I’ve got the Red MD KA 18 and it’s one of the better batches I’ve got from D.
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Hey have you tried the new batch of maeng da, KA22?stasisdotcd wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:12 pm Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Batch: No Batch # Given.
Effects:
Mildly stimulating, euphoric, and I found it to be pretty long lasting. Managed to get a lot of work done that I had been putting off for a long time - so that was great during one session. But I wouldn't describe it as "fast". Interestingly, I found the taste of this strain from Denette to taste really good - almost chocolatey or cocoa-ey.
Duration:
Prob 7-9 hours (with a redose) - lasted from breakfast time around 730 AM to around 5PM. Redosed around noon each time - but still felt effects at that time.
Other:
In addition to the taste - this batch seemed very fresh.
Overall Score:
8.5/10 - I can see this strain being used as a "daily driver". The mild stimulation combined with the general euphoria made for a nice mix of effects.
-
CCB
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 pm
Re: Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Need some intel on this strain as wellxymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:08 pmHey have you tried the new batch of maeng da, KA22?stasisdotcd wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:12 pm Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Batch: No Batch # Given.
Effects:
Mildly stimulating, euphoric, and I found it to be pretty long lasting. Managed to get a lot of work done that I had been putting off for a long time - so that was great during one session. But I wouldn't describe it as "fast". Interestingly, I found the taste of this strain from Denette to taste really good - almost chocolatey or cocoa-ey.
Duration:
Prob 7-9 hours (with a redose) - lasted from breakfast time around 730 AM to around 5PM. Redosed around noon each time - but still felt effects at that time.
Other:
In addition to the taste - this batch seemed very fresh.
Overall Score:
8.5/10 - I can see this strain being used as a "daily driver". The mild stimulation combined with the general euphoria made for a nice mix of effects.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Tried the Red MA KA22 last night and I agree with everything in this review aside from the chocolately taste. Good strain for the early evening when you want to relax but still need some energy for cooking, reading, etc. I'd give it a 8.5/10 as well. Mixes well with White MD.CCB wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:26 pmNeed some intel on this strain as wellxymoriintus wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:08 pmHey have you tried the new batch of maeng da, KA22?stasisdotcd wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:12 pm Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Batch: No Batch # Given.
Effects:
Mildly stimulating, euphoric, and I found it to be pretty long lasting. Managed to get a lot of work done that I had been putting off for a long time - so that was great during one session. But I wouldn't describe it as "fast". Interestingly, I found the taste of this strain from Denette to taste really good - almost chocolatey or cocoa-ey.
Duration:
Prob 7-9 hours (with a redose) - lasted from breakfast time around 730 AM to around 5PM. Redosed around noon each time - but still felt effects at that time.
Other:
In addition to the taste - this batch seemed very fresh.
Overall Score:
8.5/10 - I can see this strain being used as a "daily driver". The mild stimulation combined with the general euphoria made for a nice mix of effects.
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Denette615 Red Maeng Da
Very nice! I like a night time rmd, next time I order from D I'll try itMadvillain626 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:29 pmTried the Red MA KA22 last night and I agree with everything in this review aside from the chocolately taste. Good strain for the early evening when you want to relax but still need some energy for cooking, reading, etc. I'd give it a 8.5/10 as well. Mixes well with White MD.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Denette615 Red Maeng Da
after a few more doses I am definitely enjoying this batch (KA22). might even creep up to a 9/10. I've gotten burned on RMD a few times but when it's good, it's great