Page 1 of 1

SMILEY TIME Dragon 🐲 Milk

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:16 pm
by Jonathontru2it
This is a green, white , gold mix. Superb blend. It's mid upper spec to me if uve tried blue flame it's got it beat.. Definitely recommend this blend. Sth out did themselves on this one..

Re: SMILEY TIME Dragon 🐲 Milk

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:44 pm
by Lokey
Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:16 pm This is a green, white , gold mix. Superb blend. It's mid upper spec to me if uve tried blue flame it's got it beat.. Definitely recommend this blend. Sth out did themselves on this one..
Blue Flame got so much hype I asked for a sample with my last order which I got and it didn't really live up to the hype IMO! Now, I wonder if I should try the Dragon Milk. I just got a bunch of samples but decided on Dragon Fire instead of Dragon Milk.