Page 1 of 1
Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:58 pm
by quack75
I'm a big fan of two of Denette's Reds: Red Horned Bali-KA15 and Wild Red-SK3 . They are both very relaxing with long legs. I'd like to order some reds from his current offerings but would love some recommendations and not just for reds, whites and greens as well. Thanks in advance.
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:27 pm
by BallzDeep9
Jeez yet
another 1st Time member, pushing "Dennette" ... wow

- I've lost count
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:28 pm
by jabro70
Denette was mainly known for his greens to begin with on Double M, but yes the reds have picked up in the last year or so. D’s reds from last summer were great daytime fast reds.
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:55 pm
by jabro70
Denette’s current reds - I like the Deep Forest Red and Premium Elephant.
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:04 am
by Hulu2021
Premium Elephant is


Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:45 pm
by Totomman
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:27 pm
Jeez yet
another 1st Time member, pushing "Dennette" ... wow

- I've lost count
To be fair he is private so shilling wouldn’t really help. He sells out anyway and doesn’t raise his prices so false hype wouldn’t really help much
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:29 am
by Hulu2021
Stop what you’re doing right now, and get the Red Geodong!! it’s incredible!! a must have
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:32 am
by Hulu2021
the Red Geodong is the new Wild red sk3, only better!!
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:31 pm
by NiqueKristan
Y’all, D literally asked that we stop talking about his stuff for right now…….
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:45 pm
by Hulu2021
yeah, stop making posts
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:34 pm
by herbalhippie
locking
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:43 pm
by Denette615
Everyone,
I am overwhlemed by the positive feedback from my products. I had sent out a message to folks on a different platform to just tone it down a bit. An occassional review is acceptable, it chews up this message board and takes away from recognition of other vendors who bust their ass to put out great leaf. I do not wish to be a distraction from my colleagues who I deeply admire.
Ballz, Im not going to make any inferences regarding your comment as Ive never had an issue with you. However. It appears as though youre implying that people are shilling my product. If that is in fact your intent I dont appreciate it.
Best to all
D
Re: Denette Red Review and Recommendations
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:48 pm
by herbalhippie
re-locking