Page 1 of 2

Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:48 pm
by afibbe27
Amazing products and even better customer service! something was wrong with the order (not their fault) and they found a fast solution. The products were best I've had so far, especially their greens. Woah!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:08 am
by Lokey
I just received some samples and will be trying them out soon in the coming days, heard great things, I think the thread is locked where they were offered. I got five different strains and need to make up some oblates.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 am
by IndelibleDotInk
i have samples i need to try too, aiming for next week.

and their customer service is fantastic.

if you are a veteran or have a disability, you can get a discount.

wishin i could give otie, their dog, some scratches, i miss my dog, lol.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:24 am
by Arob1000
I'll be posting a review today and adding to it over time. Received some samples as well, pretty much a sample of their whole menu. I sorted them by mit % and am trying White Elephant (2.16% Mit) right now.

I took a tolerance break which ended yesterday so I could give a fair review and titrated my dose yesterday with some quality Okie's/Lucky leaf from my stash.

Cool packaging/great customer service so far. Looking forward to posting some more details soon!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:53 am
by herbalhippie
I got some samples too. Need to make sure none of them are fast, I can't do fast. :lol:

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:16 pm
by add to descartes
crap, I picked the wrong week to not visit the forum. really searching for another reliable vendor to add into my rotation. their sample packs on the website are pretty pricey, either $26+shipping for 112g or $54+shipping for 252g.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:38 pm
by WhiteAngelica
I have tried their reds and gold's. Yellow Borneo is phenomenally euphoric and House Mix provides mood uplift, even for a depressive like me! It is magic.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 am
by Kelleytoons
Sigh - I think my Kratom collection has gotten WAY outta hand.

I checked what I had bought from Otie's in my pill collection and it was the RMD and the Gold, so I went ahead and put an order in for this Otie's yellow based on your review and, suddenly, panicked because I seemed then to remember I DID have this yellow from Otie's and it was one of the powders I still had to make capsules from. I rush to my section of powders to do, thinking at this point I probably can't cancel the order anyway so, what the hell, I'll just have a lot of this and... it's not Otie's Yellow, it's OKIES yellow that I have.

This is one of those times that I think I can admit I have a drug problem - the problem is NOT in taking them, but simply collecting them. I thought I had a handle on what I have but clearly that handle is ONLY for the capsules I have made, not for the dozens and dozens of powders in envelopes I still have to make.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:28 am
by add to descartes
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 am Sigh - I think my Kratom collection has gotten WAY outta hand.

I checked what I had bought from Otie's in my pill collection and it was the RMD and the Gold, so I went ahead and put an order in for this Otie's yellow based on your review and, suddenly, panicked because I seemed then to remember I DID have this yellow from Otie's and it was one of the powders I still had to make capsules from. I rush to my section of powders to do, thinking at this point I probably can't cancel the order anyway so, what the hell, I'll just have a lot of this and... it's not Otie's Yellow, it's OKIES yellow that I have.

This is one of those times that I think I can admit I have a drug problem - the problem is NOT in taking them, but simply collecting them. I thought I had a handle on what I have but clearly that handle is ONLY for the capsules I have made, not for the dozens and dozens of powders in envelopes I still have to make.
yeah, sometimes kratom brings the latent OCD hoarder out in even the most conservative of people. the process of ordering and organizing has its own significant effect on the reward pathway in the brain. as soon as you click "submit order," or label your latest batch and find its special spot on the shelf, there's a dopamine rush that's addictive in its own way.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:53 am
by Kelleytoons
Yep, you nailed it - I do get a rush out of just the order (and then of course another when it arrives, and still another when I make capsules and they take their place in my rotation shelf). So long before I even consume anything I'm just... happy.

(Dear wife not so much. Sigh. I wish Kratom hit for her, but because it doesn't she isn't exactly thrilled about all this. She told me in no uncertain terms that this year "was it" - that was after I told her I'd be ordering 4 or 5 kilos from TFH as my "one time order" for testing. I have to admit, at my age, I will NEVER get through all that I have so she makes a lot of sense. Still, you have to admit that as a hobby it's pretty benign compared to any of a dozen others that require a LOT more money and/or time, like golf, or fishing, or gambling, or whatever).

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:14 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:53 am Yep, you nailed it - I do get a rush out of just the order (and then of course another when it arrives, and still another when I make capsules and they take their place in my rotation shelf). So long before I even consume anything I'm just... happy.

(Dear wife not so much. Sigh. I wish Kratom hit for her, but because it doesn't she isn't exactly thrilled about all this. She told me in no uncertain terms that this year "was it" - that was after I told her I'd be ordering 4 or 5 kilos from TFH as my "one time order" for testing. I have to admit, at my age, I will NEVER get through all that I have so she makes a lot of sense. Still, you have to admit that as a hobby it's pretty benign compared to any of a dozen others that require a LOT more money and/or time, like golf, or fishing, or gambling, or whatever).
Life right now is brutal. So is pain, depression, anxiety. There is no price I wouldn't pay for a life without pain--physical as well as mental.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:11 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Mr. Kelley, have you thought of bringing some of your stash over to the trading post?

Aloha,
Mike

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 am
by Kelleytoons
Um, not so much. I mean, I KNOW about the post, am a "member" but have never visited there.

I'm preparing a package of things for a fellow member here, and (as I always say) I appreciate LoveAndPeace doing it for me (which is why I'm paying it forward) but the main issue is that my "stash", as it were, is mostly pills I've made myself. I have *very* little powder - just tons and tons (and tons) of pills. Most folks don't want that so I'd rather not deal with having to always explain that.

Because I can only take pills as soon as I get some new stuff in I want to put it into pills and I try and put ALL of it so I don't have powder laying around. What I do have I'm going to be sending off (all except my white, because the forum member wants more reds and greens that act like reds). So I do have a *bit* of white powder that will most likely get thrown out at some point.

But boy am I going to have a lot of pills left over after I'm gone <g>.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:30 pm
by BallzDeep9
Otie's Botanicals page for Third Party Lab Testing = https://otiesbotanicals.com/testing/

Scroll down & you can view several batches' Lab Test by Murray Brown, scroll side to side - He's got some VERY nice Lab's here!! 8-) - QUALITY Leaf - THIS is exactly how, it should be done! Kudo's to Otie's imo should be recognized for, doing what's right, investing the $ - He's obviously found a really top Source!

Personally I'm not into Bent's or Black Bali :lol: - but man O man - His greens & whites, Elephant's and Hulu's are - AS good as anything out there.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:51 pm
by Arob1000
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:30 pm Otie's Botanicals page for Third Party Lab Testing = https://otiesbotanicals.com/testing/

Scroll down & you can view several batches' Lab Test by Murray Brown, scroll side to side - He's got some VERY nice Lab's here!! 8-) - QUALITY Leaf - THIS is exactly how, it should be done! Kudo's to Otie's imo should be recognized for, doing what's right, investing the $ - He's obviously found a really top Source!

Personally I'm not into Bent's or Black Bali :lol: - but man O man - His greens & whites, Elephant's and Hulu's are - AS good as anything out there.
White elephant and his Red MD are 2 standouts for me. I had never seen a red come in at 1.9% mit before. One of my favorite unfermented mid reds, picked up 1kg already; trying to get the word out!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:39 pm
by Roofdog
White elephant and green malay mix is excellent. Truly enjoying it!!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:46 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 am Um, not so much. I mean, I KNOW about the post, am a "member" but have never visited there.

I'm preparing a package of things for a fellow member here, and (as I always say) I appreciate LoveAndPeace doing it for me (which is why I'm paying it forward) but the main issue is that my "stash", as it were, is mostly pills I've made myself. I have *very* little powder - just tons and tons (and tons) of pills. Most folks don't want that so I'd rather not deal with having to always explain that.

Because I can only take pills as soon as I get some new stuff in I want to put it into pills and I try and put ALL of it so I don't have powder laying around. What I do have I'm going to be sending off (all except my white, because the forum member wants more reds and greens that act like reds). So I do have a *bit* of white powder that will most likely get thrown out at some point.

But boy am I going to have a lot of pills left over after I'm gone <g>.
They'll think you're a (pharmaceutical) pill monger after you turn up at the morgue unless they do a real exam.

anytime you want to sell/trade some of what you have (i'll keep in mind you have mostly pills) I would be open to scan your inventory.

Aloha,
Mike

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:03 pm
by Badgame85
So this morning... was I planning on buying more Kratom today? Nope.
But .....
15 mins on the Vendor and Strain Reviews threads...

Got some of that White Elephant, Super Red MD, and Green Malay headed my way :lol:

I have no self control... :lol:

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:54 pm
by Badgame85
I must say, Otie's service was FaNtAsTiC!!

Just got my order today of a couple of the more popular strains listed above in this thread. When I was ordering I figured I would take a shot in the dark and would request two specific samples (Yellow Borneo/Green Malay.)

Sure enough I was given samples of both! I'm used to getting one sample per package (I only spent like $50 this time) from most vendors, But getting two samples, and the specific ones I requested at that?!? That earns some praise in my book!

Way to go Otie's... seperate yourself from the other vendors with A++ service! I already know your product is good :D

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:32 pm
by Hulu2021
So… I can confirm that Otie’s has stepped up their game!!

The SRMD and the W Elephant I got are really FRESH and I love
the effects on both!!

that’s for the recommendation

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:46 pm
by LeafersonJr32
Could someone tell me how you even check and see the lab results on oties...and for Okies for that matter I know Okies puts it on the bags but I would like to see it before buying. Are these that y'all are talking about still their current batches? Nothing worse than ordering based off reviews and hype and not even knowing you are getting the same batch

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:53 pm
by LeafersonJr32
Okay figured out the oties swipe for lab test results thanks to ballz but still not sure about Okies

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:11 pm
by Hulu2021
@Corde

yeah current batch (i think) i just got it yesterday! His batches are pretty big and last a while idk 🤷‍♂️
and i also just ordered another one, (w elephant)
if you like fast!

but yeah wow this is much better than it’s been last times i had them
i’m impressed, i just ordered another order 5 mins ago

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:24 pm
by johnsmith8080
Yeah, all the Otie's samples that I received were deff above average. A great vendor to keep in rotation!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:51 pm
by Arob1000
Corde32 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:53 pm Okay figured out the oties swipe for lab test results thanks to ballz but still not sure about Okies
Get a bag of White Elephant and Super Red MD and you’ll be happy! I put some reviews in this forum in other threads a bit farther down the page, check them out!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:11 am
by Roofdog
Corde32 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:53 pm Okay figured out the oties swipe for lab test results thanks to ballz but still not sure about Okies
Email them and ask. I did and they answered in less than an hr. Very nice people!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:10 pm
by Eu4oric906
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:51 pm
Corde32 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:53 pm Okay figured out the oties swipe for lab test results thanks to ballz but still not sure about Okies
Get a bag of White Elephant and Super Red MD and you’ll be happy! I put some reviews in this forum in other threads a bit farther down the page, check them out!
This.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:21 pm
by FJB
I am currently enjoying Oties Super Green. It’s very nice.

I also ordered SRMD and White Elephant, but haven’t tried them yet.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:46 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Green dragon sample was good - not too heavy, bit perky, bit energetic, wee bit of smiling.

Better than the white and red samples.

I wanna mention the customer service again, they're sweet people, generous discount for vets/disabled.

Their dogs are probably cuter than the customers, but they still treat us right. Aloha.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:43 pm
by herbalhippie
IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:46 am Green dragon sample was good - not too heavy, bit perky, bit energetic, wee bit of smiling.

Just tried this and I like it. Going to get a quarter or maybe two.

The Super Green didn't hit for me but this Green Dragon sure did. Feels very nice. :)

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:47 pm
by otiesbotanicals
Thank you everyone for the support 🙏 You all make us very happy over here. Couldn't do it without you. That's for sure

@Ballz thanks for posting the link to our labs. We thought on in it for at least a month. Do we want to always have the labs up? Do we not? No matter what there's ALWAYS going to be times where labs aren't the greatest. Sometimes low MIT so on and so forth. Personally I don't believe MIT is everything. But we figured it was the right thing to do so we just went ahead and did it and didn't look back

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:19 am
by WeAllFloatHere7
I need to get some again. I have about 6 different batches from Oties and all were really solid. The Red Bali mixed with the Super Green Malay or Super Green MD is fantastic (these batches are like a year old, but still so good). Need to get some of these new ones soon!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:08 pm
by uspatriot995
otiesbotanicals wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:47 pm Thank you everyone for the support 🙏 You all make us very happy over here. Couldn't do it without you. That's for sure

@Ballz thanks for posting the link to our labs. We thought on in it for at least a month. Do we want to always have the labs up? Do we not? No matter what there's ALWAYS going to be times where labs aren't the greatest. Sometimes low MIT so on and so forth. Personally I don't believe MIT is everything. But we figured it was the right thing to do so we just went ahead and did it and didn't look back
Very impressive Super Red MD. You're site looks and works great, your black bags are great, and the personal touch makes a difference, too! Quick shipping, etc. Love those gin-gin candy things you put in the box! Labs are appreciated as well, mainly for safety. The leaf is very high quality! Thank you guys for the effort and attention to detail.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:01 pm
by Renob
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:53 am I got some samples too. Need to make sure none of them are fast, I can't do fast. :lol:


I don’t think I’ve ever met a strain that isn’t fast! Can you recommend ones that you’d consider “slow”? I have some stuff from Otie’s right now and it’s great.I may be willing to try somewhere else soon. It seems beneficial (at least popular 😂) to switch strains and also suppliers pretty frequently. There’s so much to try!

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:41 pm
by herbalhippie
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:01 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:53 am I got some samples too. Need to make sure none of them are fast, I can't do fast. :lol:


I don’t think I’ve ever met a strain that isn’t fast! Can you recommend ones that you’d consider “slow”? I have some stuff from Otie’s right now and it’s great.I may be willing to try somewhere else soon. It seems beneficial (at least popular 😂) to switch strains and also suppliers pretty frequently. There’s so much to try!
You just have to try and try. I've bought so much kratom in the last 6 weeks or so and only one of them was 'fast' to me, a TFH White Maeng Da. I can't even use it blended with a red.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:38 pm
by HalcyonicFrankfurter
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:01 pm I don’t think I’ve ever met a strain that isn’t fast! Can you recommend ones that you’d consider “slow”? I have some stuff from Otie’s right now and it’s great.I may be willing to try somewhere else soon. It seems beneficial (at least popular 😂) to switch strains and also suppliers pretty frequently. There’s so much to try!
I tried all his greens and found the dragon to be the slowest. It's still not exactly "slow". I like slower stuff too, but reds just don't usually work for me. I found the dragon to be both strong and not too speedy.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:53 am
by Renob
My first ever order with Otie’s had lots of choices!

-Super Green
-Super Green Maeng Da
-Green Dragon
-Green Malay
-Red Malay
-Super Red Maeng Da
-Red Gold
-House Mix

I’m still working through trying all of them out but the ones I’ve tried thus far have been phenomenal. The green Maeng Da felt extra potent and FAST to me! That was a bit better than the GMD from Okies that I had the day before. I’m going to dose some green dragon today. I’ll try to leave impressions and short reviews of the others when I have the chance.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:06 pm
by Lokey
Yesterday I tried Otie's white JongKong for the 1st time and it was great, 4g kept me going thru the late afternoon which is unheard of with my tolerance. About then I added 2g of Benni's yellow Lida (which I'm still ISO if anyone has 71520 batch) and that was all I needed for the whole day, it was amazing to me I only had 6g. I think I should get more of that white, it's actually better for me than the other white everyone loves.

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:15 pm
by Roofdog
Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:06 pm Yesterday I tried Otie's white JongKong for the 1st time and it was great, 4g kept me going thru the late afternoon which is unheard of with my tolerance. About then I added 2g of Benni's yellow Lida (which I'm still ISO if anyone has 71520 batch) and that was all I needed for the whole day, it was amazing to me I only had 6g. I think I should get more of that white, it's actually better for me than the other white everyone loves.
Did you get it recently?

Re: Otie's is Next Level

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:13 pm
by Lokey
Otie's came with the free samples he offered on here a few weeks ago, can't remember exactly how long. Of course you know when I got Benni's!