Page 1 of 1

Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:06 pm
by Jonathontru2it
Super smooth upper mid spec. Fantastic green . I love these kind of green's there rare for me. Very happy leaf. Lsms out did himself in this one. This one is definitely in my top 2 green's.

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 pm
by Loveandpeace
Chris is my favorite dude in the K biz, hands down!! Humble, fire leaf, righteous morals.

I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.

Waiting to hear more...

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:39 pm
by Trippyhippydippy
Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:06 pm Super smooth upper mid spec. Fantastic green . I love these kind of green's there rare for me. Very happy leaf. Lsms out did himself in this one. This one is definitely in my top 2 green's.
how do you buy the lone star i found a lone star kratom but i think its a different company

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:23 am
by Trippin_Buddha
LoneStar has quickly become my favorite vendor. I've tried the green bali only once, but it was a solid burn. Looking forward to burning it again soon!

Thanks for the review. :mrgreen:

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:40 pm
by add to descartes
Trippin_Buddha wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:23 am LoneStar has quickly become my favorite vendor. I've tried the green bali only once, but it was a solid burn. Looking forward to burning it again soon!

Thanks for the review. :mrgreen:
Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 pm Chris is my favorite dude in the K biz, hands down!! Humble, fire leaf, righteous morals.

I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.

Waiting to hear more...
anyone heard from Chris as of lately or know if he has a new drop scheduled? I think they're on mewe but I'm unfamiliar with that platform. last I heard he was having issues with shipping/importation, so I don't know how what's going on with that right now.

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:33 pm
by Markra
He just contacted me to be a tester for him so I assume after the test period he will have his next drop

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:04 pm
by Daydreamsofmountains
Markra wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:33 pm He just contacted me to be a tester for him so I assume after the test period he will have his next drop
Sweet!

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:14 pm
by LivelyLeaf
+1 for Chris

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:32 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
He gets great leaf. Very unique. Wish I could be a tester for Chris again ;) (Chris, if you read this, I want in :lol: ;) :lol: :D )

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:04 pm
by add to descartes
MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:32 pm He gets great leaf. Very unique. Wish I could be a tester for Chris again ;) (Chris, if you read this, I want in :lol: ;) :lol: :D )
I've tested a couple times. there was this time awhile back that he had a few different strains from a potential new supplier (can't remember the number), and they were spectacular... buut the supplier ended up being sketchy or something so they never made the cut.

his leaf is definitely unique, seems like there is a noticeably different alk profile than my other vendors. usually takes a few burns for some of the strains to really hit...maybe that's just me. he doesn't drop often but when he does it's worth the wait.

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:13 pm
by Jonathontru2it
Nope you're right it normally takes 3 Burns for Lsms to truly show it's power for me.

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm
by freddiemango
cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 pm
by add to descartes
freddiemango wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
have you heard a particular date yet? I believe he has said that it would be within the next couple weeks, but not sure if the 'when' has been decided.

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:43 pm
by freddiemango
add to descartes wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 pm
freddiemango wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
have you heard a particular date yet? I believe he has said that it would be within the next couple weeks, but not sure if the 'when' has been decided.
a little birdy told me it would be this week

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:18 pm
by add to descartes
oops nvm