Page 1 of 1

Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:36 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Oldie but goody clip from the past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrNH2vOkZYc

Tara kicks ass when vicious dog attacks her human boy!

Re: Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:01 am
by SeventhHeaven
YES!! I loved it then, and I still do!

BAD ASS Kitteh!!! :D :D :D Doggo was toast! :lol:

Re: Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:42 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Oh I have a few I can post like this! One kitty saved her elderly dad's life after a cardiac event. And another fantastic cat attacked a home intruder and saved the life of a single, older woman who could not defend herself...there is I think an A&E show about animals that save lives. I will be back with links if anyone wants to feel awesome. This one guy has a brilliant cat...he collapses in the bathroom with a cardiac event and Fluffy knocked the cell off the counter and skidded it directly in the bathroom to his hand. He called 911. 💕 Fluffy the 😺

Also, favorite cats to watch on YouTube...Archie The Cat is the sweetest boy, he is greatly in part Abyssinian...and then a channel called Don't stop meowing.

I also love looking at racoons, especially from KLDR's channel, and Pittie Nation on the DoDo. Kitten Lady and Jackson Galaxy are two of my heroes as well...

These are things that I need to see. The news is so bleak that it is too easy to forget the goodness of animals (I'm also obsessed with 🦬 Bison) and the goodness of humans. It is easily to lose yourself in the riptide of politics and instead of being politically informed, as I felt many years ago, I have come to find it catatonically depressing and hate when I see political stuff float up in kratom communities. I am a mere ghost on MeWe because of it. I have opinions but when I start getting deeply into the marrow of my beliefs. I get angry, depressed and mad. That is way too easy. Finding beauty outside of the mass shootings and politics and people forgetting their kids in hot cars...that's the work of being alive that is more difficult but more rewarding.

Life before the Internet was good in many ways. The good part of the internet is you guys and great animals and selfless works that don't often hit the news so you have to dig a little but it is beautiful. The selfless stuff is just not self-promoted is all.

We also need to laugh & watch Gordon Ramsay try and eat wings on The Hot Ones. It is in a playlist that I call Eternity Sunshine. PS: I don't stick my head in the sand persay but it's the comments here and there that let me know you (not you, but others) that you probably don't like gay ppl and I think I have been quiet about that across the leaf community because I don't see the relevance. But there has been a rehashing lately in mainstream politics and it trickles down until some guy at the store goes bonkers and says terrible things and I'm being told to be careful what I say. I know people are super unhappy but that is not because of a singular person or group, though I have had it with insurance companies refusing to provide home insurance to ppl living in risk areas...that is almost everyone...and health insurance.Dont get me started. This is why I want to watch kitten Lady feed a neonatal kitten from a bottle and tell us how to do it in the event we can save a life too. Plus they are so cute. And there is nothing that a pittie in jammies can't fix in this world. These are the precious things and not the anger we hold on to...which is so easy.

Anyway. I'm shutting up and returning with rad clips. Xoxo, my favorite Hawaiian and Crowned Prince of DoubleMHerbals!

Re: Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:43 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Fluffy saves owner's life! https://youtu.be/CkVdv7kHPQ8

Re: Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:45 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Binky will not stand for this home invasion. https://youtu.be/cEW7Z0UEgG0

Re: Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:47 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Kitty detects cancer in owner, saves her life

https://youtu.be/Mw_edAM3ISI

Re: Remember Tara the cat saving her human boy's life?

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:17 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
i forgot i got bit by a client's dog last week, lol. a nosh on the back of my hand, which broke skin but didn't hurt. i wasn't mad and the lady (i guess the dog was her son's) was willing to foot the bill for treatment, so i reluctantly went to an urgent care and got set up with an xray and antibiotics.

tara, where were you?