Page 1 of 1

Is Bitchute a reliable source of information?

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:04 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
My aunty is sending emails to my mom about lasers starting the Maui and Cali and other wildfires, supposedly with pictures of the laser beams. She isn't rabid afaict, but you never know with an older, unmarried lady with nine cats...

Brave777, you cited this website in some of your information gathering.. how does this compare to both left and right-winged info?

I have no doubt it's possible to have such tech, but to test it on Maui and other US targets... the weather has been super condusive to such fires.

I dunno, wth you guys all think?

Another theory floating around is limiting people so that one town is more than 15 minutes to another to limit gatherings and resource hoarding. This seems way less likely.

Anyway, if yall want a break from this, I can sign you up for a free quarterly coffee online magazine that's beautiful. Just DM me here, lol!! love coffee

Re: Is Bitchute a reliable source of information?

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:29 pm
by herbalhippie
I think.....omg just no. :lol:

Re: Is Bitchute a reliable source of information?

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:54 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
ok, so I trust hippie, and it looks good that bitchute is.. not for people with critical thinking. Still, the mainstream media doesn't seem far behind in several instances.

anyone want the coffee digest? lol

if you like coffee, some of us on MeWe started a group and are sourcing the best coffees i have ever had. prices are same as grocery store but blow away anything moderately good like Peet's or Starbucks (they have some good strains sometimes). I recommend jumping in and start drinking, it's a change your game decision!

So ok, Bitchute is.. what it is, I guess. Thanks for reply!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Is Bitchute a reliable source of information?

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:08 am
by Billiegoat
Deans Beans is arguably the best coffee going.. prove me wrong :mrgreen: :lol: :D