In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizures!
-
DaddyD
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:20 pm
In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizures!
Am hoping someone in this community can point me in the right direction:
I have a close friend whose brother-in-law has epilepsy and is really suffering from seizures. He (the brother-in-law) lives in Central America, and my friend & his wife are flying there in a few weeks to visit her family for the holidays. They want to bring some form(s) of CBD with them (oils, tinctures, or ??) and give it to him to see if it lessens either the frequency or intensity of his seizures.
As I've been told is the case with kratom, I assume much of the CBD product sold in head shops and such is of low quality, and almost always extremely over-priced. My friend does NOT live in a state with medical or recreational cannabis is legal, so presumably sourcing quality CBD oil is not as easy for him as it would be for someone living in Colorado, California, Oregon, etc.. Anyway, if anyone has any info. or suggestions as to where he can buy legit quality CBD for a fair price online I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
I have a close friend whose brother-in-law has epilepsy and is really suffering from seizures. He (the brother-in-law) lives in Central America, and my friend & his wife are flying there in a few weeks to visit her family for the holidays. They want to bring some form(s) of CBD with them (oils, tinctures, or ??) and give it to him to see if it lessens either the frequency or intensity of his seizures.
As I've been told is the case with kratom, I assume much of the CBD product sold in head shops and such is of low quality, and almost always extremely over-priced. My friend does NOT live in a state with medical or recreational cannabis is legal, so presumably sourcing quality CBD oil is not as easy for him as it would be for someone living in Colorado, California, Oregon, etc.. Anyway, if anyone has any info. or suggestions as to where he can buy legit quality CBD for a fair price online I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
I use Johnny apple seed cbd I like their cbd waxes and isolates the most but their tincture works too. Some of the best non medical cbd I’ve found
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
Check your private messages
-
DaddyD
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:20 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
Thx for the replies and the PM; if anyone else has any other suggestions, advice, or referrals please chime in.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
Kats Botanicals seems to have some very good CBD products!
FYI!*
FYI!*
- Payshince
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
DaddyD wrote:Am hoping someone in this community can point me in the right direction:
I have a close friend whose brother-in-law has epilepsy and is really suffering from seizures. He (the brother-in-law) lives in Central America, and my friend & his wife are flying there in a few weeks to visit her family for the holidays. They want to bring some form(s) of CBD with them (oils, tinctures, or ??) and give it to him to see if it lessens either the frequency or intensity of his seizures.
As I've been told is the case with kratom, I assume much of the CBD product sold in head shops and such is of low quality, and almost always extremely over-priced. My friend does NOT live in a state with medical or recreational cannabis is legal, so presumably sourcing quality CBD oil is not as easy for him as it would be for someone living in Colorado, California, Oregon, etc.. Anyway, if anyone has any info. or suggestions as to where he can buy legit quality CBD for a fair price online I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
You should always avoid CBD oil made from isolates and go for full spectrum. You should also avoid CBD oil that doesn't buy their hemp from legal states. Hemp is used to leech toxins from soil, and the stalks are then turned around and sold. CBD oil made from these plants include all those toxins, so do your research and ask questions. There are a ton of fly by night CBD oil salesmen out there right now, which is why so many people think it doesn't work. But it does, if you find the right place.
The best place by far that I've found is Blue Bird Botanicals. They have a 6X full spectrum concentrate that is one of the best on the market. Pretty expensive, but worth it.
-
Cowboy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:51 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
My wife and I have used CBD from two different companies. CBDMD and CBDistillery. Both work well for us. If you search the internet, you can find 15-25% off coupon codes. American grown and CO2 extraction.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
I've heard apical has great stuff, that's who I'm ordering from.
-
Cowboy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:51 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
Will have to check them out
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
Also Lazarus has a disability and low income program for their oils
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
I am going to try lazarus,,I've heard good things plus the discount for disabled is nice. I bought apical when it was on sale,, it helped lower cholesterol, ,A LOT, , also lowered glucose, ,and helps anxiety. I don't notice a pain relief,,kratom works fine, , and lowers blood pressure.
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
I second Bluebird Botanicals. I buy their full spectrum concentrate for my adult son to help with his anxiety. They also have an assistance program if you're low income and I believe a discount for veterans.Maxxx wrote:DaddyD wrote:Am hoping someone in this community can point me in the right direction:
I have a close friend whose brother-in-law has epilepsy and is really suffering from seizures. He (the brother-in-law) lives in Central America, and my friend & his wife are flying there in a few weeks to visit her family for the holidays. They want to bring some form(s) of CBD with them (oils, tinctures, or ??) and give it to him to see if it lessens either the frequency or intensity of his seizures.
As I've been told is the case with kratom, I assume much of the CBD product sold in head shops and such is of low quality, and almost always extremely over-priced. My friend does NOT live in a state with medical or recreational cannabis is legal, so presumably sourcing quality CBD oil is not as easy for him as it would be for someone living in Colorado, California, Oregon, etc.. Anyway, if anyone has any info. or suggestions as to where he can buy legit quality CBD for a fair price online I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
You should always avoid CBD oil made from isolates and go for full spectrum. You should also avoid CBD oil that doesn't buy their hemp from legal states. Hemp is used to leech toxins from soil, and the stalks are then turned around and sold. CBD oil made from these plants include all those toxins, so do your research and ask questions. There are a ton of fly by night CBD oil salesmen out there right now, which is why so many people think it doesn't work. But it does, if you find the right place.
The best place by far that I've found is Blue Bird Botanicals. They have a 6X full spectrum concentrate that is one of the best on the market. Pretty expensive, but worth it.
-
Thekid1420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 am
Re: In search of high quality CBD to treat Epileptic seizure
CBDistillery is the best CBD oil I've come across. Pretty good rates too. Also for anyone interested I recommend trying CBD hemp bud. Smoke or preferably vape it just like regular cannabis. It was a game changer for me. Bunch of good companies online that u can order that from. Couple good subs on Reddit as well.