Page 1 of 1

not that we need a shit ton of introduction posts, but...

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 pm
by ®eddit®efugee
I'm just so thankful to be here. I wish I'd found you guys sooner. r/kratom since the rule change has lost that sense of community that came from almost daily interaction (because God forbid you miss out on some special deal, or excitement about a vendor, strain, batch, or something else.)

Discord was fucking disappointing. I even think I was either ripped off, or people on at least one discord server don't know what the hell good kratom is. Plus, I missed having posts and post responses separated, rather than one long chat log for each kratom category.

And no one has been on voat/kratom for a couple of years.

Luckily, my latest DGBotanicals order inspired me to try to look for recent, non-reddit reviews of his batches and here I am.

I'm looking forward to binge reading every review and piece of vendor gossip that I've missed.


:D

Re: not that we need a shit ton of introduction posts, but..

Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:28 pm
by herbalhippie
I'm glad you finally found us!

I looked in at Discord once briefly and never went back. :lol:

Re: not that we need a shit ton of introduction posts, but..

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:20 am
by ®eddit®efugee
Yeah. You're not missing anything. I'm on two and I think I was on a third. I try to check occasionally for deals but it's overrun with sellers I've never heard of which I consider if not suspicious them definitely not ideal.

Re: not that we need a shit ton of introduction posts, but..

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:13 pm
by GrannyJ62
I found this forum from r/kratomm so I lucked out,but I'm always looking for anything about kratom