Page 1 of 1

Concerts live shows

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 am
by Apheks242
I was wondering has anyone been to any good shows and really got to enjoy the experience with kratom. I used to go to a lot of shows and would drink and have a great time. One day I had tickets for a show and almost didn't go because I was a little under the weather. I had already purchased the tickets and decided I would dose a little extra and go ahead and not drink to make it. For me it was for me a once in a lifetime opportunity. I knew I would regret it if I didn't go. I have been taking the same amount for years and don't normally deviate from my dose. But for the show and not feeling well I did up it. It was such a good experience and I had the best time and really enjoyed it. I pretty much didn't even feel sick. I don't know if it was the kratom or because I was seeing one of my top 5 bands of all time. The mix of kratom and the experience was one of the best night of my life. I know some people use kratom like me for pain management but has anyone ever just used it to enjoy on a recreational level at a concert or a show?

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 am
by Marcussk
Not yet, but kratom does go well with music for me.

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 pm
by Love_Redz
Yes several but the one that stands out most is the Ozzy show with Stone Sour at the Woodlands, made it an epic night

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:00 pm
by Apheks242
That sounds great. I never thought about taking it when I go out usually because I'll have a few drinks. Truthfully I would rather take some and go out than drink.

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:15 am
by e_poison
Not with kratom because I had discovered it yet lol, but my two favorite live shows ever were Linkin Park and Slipknot (I believe both shows were around 2005 or so). Also got to see Pearl Jam back in 99. 8-)

Worst show ever goes to Papa Roach and Hoobastank. Both were awful lol.

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:38 pm
by Love_Redz
e_poison wrote:Not with kratom because I had discovered it yet lol, but my two favorite live shows ever were Linkin Park and Slipknot (I believe both shows were around 2005 or so). Also got to see Pearl Jam back in 99. 8-)

Worst show ever goes to Papa Roach and Hoobastank. Both were awful lol.
Linkin park is one I regret not going to, slip knot puts an awesome show seen them a few times Been to many shows but only had the pleasure of some good leaf to a few shows Metallica and avenged Sevenfold was another show that was great with some, hope I get to see more soon as I’m getting a little older lol

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:44 am
by HouseDogPartyFavor
The Disco Biscuits, Phish, and Sound Tribe Sector 9 are my top 3 concerts. I've seen tDB 8 times, Phish 16 times, and STS9 over 20. Each of these have influenced my life tremendously. I have took kratom before a STS9 show and had a blast.

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:32 am
by acejestyr15
HouseDogPartyFavor wrote:The Disco Biscuits, Phish, and Sound Tribe Sector 9 are my top 3 concerts. I've seen tDB 8 times, Phish 16 times, and STS9 over 20. Each of these have influenced my life tremendously. I have took kratom before a STS9 show and had a blast.
An old friend of mine dose live painting at sts9 and disco biscuit shows sometimes!!! Not my scene or my music.... But many friends that are into that kinda stuff. I could just never really get into it. I am more into underground hip hop NOT RAP, and all types of rock like metal, hardcore, classic rock, reggae rock, whatever really lol!!

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:28 am
by Seacookie
HouseDogPartyFavor wrote:The Disco Biscuits, Phish, and Sound Tribe Sector 9 are my top 3 concerts. I've seen tDB 8 times, Phish 16 times, and STS9 over 20. Each of these have influenced my life tremendously. I have took kratom before a STS9 show and had a blast.
Have you been to WaveSpell in Belden Town, CA yet? Cant go wing with 15 sets of tribe!

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:21 am
by HouseDogPartyFavor
Never got to catch a wave spell but I bet it's wonderful. I have never been to a bad STS9 show. I was at the 1st ReGeneration in NC. Also got to go to their 20 year anniversary show in Knoxville where they played Artifact in it's entirety. 3 NYE runs in ATL over the years too. Camp Bisco is Mecca for me. But my favorite show of all time was Big Cypress when I was 18. Hands down the greatest event ever in my musical life.

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:51 pm
by HouseDogPartyFavor
acejestyr15 wrote:
HouseDogPartyFavor wrote:The Disco Biscuits, Phish, and Sound Tribe Sector 9 are my top 3 concerts. I've seen tDB 8 times, Phish 16 times, and STS9 over 20. Each of these have influenced my life tremendously. I have took kratom before a STS9 show and had a blast.
An old friend of mine dose live painting at sts9 and disco biscuit shows sometimes!!! Not my scene or my music.... But many friends that are into that kinda stuff. I could just never really get into it. I am more into underground hip hop NOT RAP, and all types of rock like metal, hardcore, classic rock, reggae rock, whatever really lol!!
I always thought alot of Tribe sounded like hip hop music without the vocals (unless you count when Murph would kinda try to rap sometimes...still loved him though).

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:12 am
by Bubba
I just went to Okeechobee Fest in early March with my best friend. I wasn’t on Kratom yet but she took it the whole time we were there camping, which was 4 days.

I saw a few ppl mention STS9 and Disco Biscuits... Glad to know I’m among family!!!

Re: Concerts live shows

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:12 am
by Love_Redz
Oh how I miss live show, COVID put a dent on my parties