Page 1 of 1

ChocZero dark choc w/sea salt keto bark w/almonds

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:32 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Tastes exactly like regular medium dark chocolate, perfect texture, high quality and yumms.

120 calories/oz. (small bar). 15g carbs but 13g is fiber (doesn't count toward your daily carb intake as it's metabolized differently than regular carbs and doesn't act like sugar).

No sugar alcohol, sweetened with monk fruit. Monk fruit kicks ass.

ChocZero also has pb cups in milk, dark, and white chocolate. They are small and aren't quite as good as Reeses' but are noms as far as non-Reeses' pb cups go.

Re: ChocZero dark choc w/sea salt keto bark w/almonds

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:14 am
by BallzDeep9
mmmm sounds really good, I got a chocolate craving & I'll look for those ChocZero pb cups !!

Just enjoyed half a Bueno bar w/ couple Godiva dark choc truffles :P :P :P

Re: ChocZero dark choc w/sea salt keto bark w/almonds

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:56 pm
by MycatTimmy
BallzDeep9 wrote:mmmm sounds really good, I got a chocolate craving & I'll look for those ChocZero pb cups !!

Just enjoyed half a Bueno bar w/ couple Godiva dark choc truffles :P :P :P
Godiva ? You know how to live lol. That’s wonderful chocolate

Re: ChocZero dark choc w/sea salt keto bark w/almonds

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:48 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
I've never seen a Bueno bar before.

Like Godiva better than See's.

We have this local chocolatier: https://www.padovanichocolates.com/ but he makes dick and boob shaped chocolates, which turns me off, don't wanna chance he's putting in gross adulterants in his pervy chocolates.