Where do you want to travel to?
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:17 pm
I've always wanted to go to Japan. Planning a trip and I'm trying to figure out where to go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et7O5-CzJZg
I'm not especially into anime, but something about these types of streets is just appealing. There's lots to look at, lots of people, all sorts of businesses and homes (because of the lack of zoning) and I am absolutely a sucker for clean city streets with lots of food to look at.
Also looking at Rwanda or Turkey or other African/Middle Eastern countries. I have been to eastern Asia before so I kind of want to go to another continent and experience something drastically different. Not interested in western Europe at all because I feel its too similar to American culture and most people would speak English there anyway. New Zealand might be nice though.
Where would you guys go, if you could go anywhere? What would you eat, if you could eat anything?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et7O5-CzJZg
I'm not especially into anime, but something about these types of streets is just appealing. There's lots to look at, lots of people, all sorts of businesses and homes (because of the lack of zoning) and I am absolutely a sucker for clean city streets with lots of food to look at.
Also looking at Rwanda or Turkey or other African/Middle Eastern countries. I have been to eastern Asia before so I kind of want to go to another continent and experience something drastically different. Not interested in western Europe at all because I feel its too similar to American culture and most people would speak English there anyway. New Zealand might be nice though.
Where would you guys go, if you could go anywhere? What would you eat, if you could eat anything?