Page 1 of 1

CBD and Kava

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:17 pm
by Rala86
I've never tried Kava and have only tried cbds once, with no effect. I would like to try both, but I'm not sure where to get quality examples of either. What are some good online vendors for these? Thanks!

Re: CBD and Kava

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:16 am
by brave777
Dont get or buy plain CBD products ever again, it does very minimum effects if your chasing to feel it with benefit. Get CBD with delta 8 or 9. Most CBD stores carry them, look up near CBD stores. I would assume Kava is sold in smoke shops, you can show up and see if owner can advice his strongest kava but thats if he is honest and not to make a buck, if they never tried kava and just work there, they should be fired, just leave the damn place. I prefer kratom over kava so i know not much online sources. if trying to get something what smells like the real deal, this would be awsome option. https://goascentnutrition.com/product/f ... -hemp-oil/ its full plant isolation over only CBD parts and kill the rest benefits.

Hemp Oil vs. CBD Oil
CBD is a single phytonutrient isolated from the hemp plant. Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil contains the CBD compound + 119 other phytonutrients found within the spectrum of the hemp plant.

Re: CBD and Kava

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:04 am
by IndelibleDotInk
we have a cbd post here in off topic with my and others' suggestions, and a kava section with my and others' suggestions. Bula!