I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
chaosmonkey
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
Location: Maine

I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by chaosmonkey »

I just popped out from under my rock and am seeing Okie's mentioned all over the place, but I'm not familiar with them. Can anyone verify that "okiekratom" is the right link?

Also, any recs for fast/energizing strains + batches from them?

Like a lot of ppl I've been getting a lot more misses than hits from everyone else all dang year.
Totomman
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Totomman »

chaosmonkey
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
Location: Maine

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by chaosmonkey »

Totomman wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:28 pm https://okiekratom.com/
Holy crap, that was wicked fast! You are awesome!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Kelleytoons »

I think the two best energizing strains from Okie right now are White Borneo and White MD (I wish I could tell you how they are but I got them a month ago and they have yet to make it into my six week rotation. Soon).
User avatar
Trippyhippydippy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Trippyhippydippy »

I vote his white borneo, white, super green, and green dragon. I wouldn't go for the super white just because its a darker white brownish tint doesnt hit like his white borneo or white for me personally. Im super snoody when it comes to whites based on my experience my body only gets fast warm energy from fresh green powder and you wont find a better white than his white borneo its insanely fresh tasting.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Roofdog »

I have some of the white Borneo and it is very good.
User avatar
34766
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:57 am

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by 34766 »

chaosmonkey wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:24 pm I just popped out from under my rock and am seeing Okie's mentioned all over the place, but I'm not familiar with them. Can anyone verify that "okiekratom" is the right link?

Also, any recs for fast/energizing strains + batches from them?

Like a lot of ppl I've been getting a lot more misses than hits from everyone else all dang year.
okie’s is cheap and good. i’ve tried a few greens and whites from them, all with success. i’m waiting for the dr feel good to come back around and trying it, but if it’s like the white borneo i’ll be stoked
somewhere between extra and ordinary
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Transformato »

chaosmonkey wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:24 pm I just popped out from under my rock and am seeing Okie's mentioned all over the place, but I'm not familiar with them. Can anyone verify that "okiekratom" is the right link?

Also, any recs for fast/energizing strains + batches from them?

Like a lot of ppl I've been getting a lot more misses than hits from everyone else all dang year.
I can't verify a link without the link itself. That's their .com web address. My search turned up this attractive new site- it's okie kratom.
https://okiekratom.com/

Someone got around to reviewing or mentioning them after trying, and enough fires were started for you to notice. We were talking Okie a few years back too. (they operate from Oklahoma state) See if they still sell sample packs. They were cheap enough to definitely be worth trying, just not very big samples. Didn't matter- tiny investment. Very good kratom. (half oz I think or may have bigger ones but a few at once.) I aim for what I need in my toolbox rather than just "fire" or "strong" (somehow, I manage to succeed often enough so no theory required) - Unless this changed, they run different sourced material through the menu and keep what customers like most so you might see varieties from "source A, source C". It was strong and at the time more of theirs had a sleepy effect on me than any other I'd had (wasn't ideal but blend-able). I'm guessing those came from the same source and every source seemed tentative, subject to general popularity. I'd have bought more if I hadn't had so many already on my short list. I'm comfortable recommending them based on past experience.
chaosmonkey
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
Location: Maine

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by chaosmonkey »

Yeah I'm slow to try new vendors. I have to get really fed up with my current rotation to do so, mainly out of laziness I guess.

Thanks for all the recs everyone.
chaosmonkey
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
Location: Maine

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by chaosmonkey »

Order placed. Ish. Hopefully. Working out payment options.
White Borneo, super green, white MD, Okies green, and green dragon will hopefully soon be on the way.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Roofdog »

chaosmonkey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:58 am Order placed. Ish. Hopefully. Working out payment options.
White Borneo, super green, white MD, Okies green, and green dragon will hopefully soon be on the way.
The white Borneo is good. I got some as a sample. I also ordered Green dragon. Should be waiting for me when I get home.
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Lokey »

I just ordered White Borneo, Okie Green and Okie Yellow. I originally had Green Dragon which is being raved about and has 2.10 mit but changed it to Okie Green, just because someone posted it wasn't as good as the white in their opinion. Now I wish I just got both cuz of the shipping cost.
Corinth
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:11 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Corinth »

Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:30 pm I just ordered White Borneo, Okie Green and Okie Yellow. I originally had Green Dragon which is being raved about and has 2.10 mit but changed it to Okie Green, just because someone posted it wasn't as good as the white in their opinion. Now I wish I just got both cuz of the shipping cost.
Their new stuff Is excellent. The super green is soooo good
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Lokey »

Corinth wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:54 am
Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:30 pm I just ordered White Borneo, Okie Green and Okie Yellow. I originally had Green Dragon which is being raved about and has 2.10 mit but changed it to Okie Green, just because someone posted it wasn't as good as the white in their opinion. Now I wish I just got both cuz of the shipping cost.
Their new stuff Is excellent. The super green is soooo good
I think the description said the Okie Green and Super come from the same farmer as White Borneo but would have to double check.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Corinth wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:54 am Their new stuff Is excellent. The super green is soooo good
When you look at (The Vendor List) -- Okie Kratom IS probably the #1 Vendor in the USA. Anywhere. All things considered. 8-)

Quality and Lab Tested, every batch ? (costs money!) and... Website works and... Price IS - .10 cents a gram. :shock: . wow. No other vendor sells Lab Tested, that cheap - most small vendors don't even Test!! I mean... LOTS of wanna bees, Lots of people selling Leaf out there. What other vendor has this whole package ? Nobody.

That's to answer the question "Who is Okie" ?? lol :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
X-Pup
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:50 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by X-Pup »

Just received my first batch from Okie's after finding this thread.

I am now also a fan of the White Borneo. :mrgreen:

Also picked up Green Dragon, Super Green and Super White.

This order alone should last quite a while.

I'm glad I found this forum. :)
kraton_dev
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by kraton_dev »

BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:58 pm
Corinth wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:54 am Their new stuff Is excellent. The super green is soooo good
When you look at (The Vendor List) -- Okie Kratom IS probably the #1 Vendor in the USA. Anywhere. All things considered. 8-)

Quality and Lab Tested, every batch ? (costs money!) and... Website works and... Price IS - .10 cents a gram. :shock: . wow. No other vendor sells Lab Tested, that cheap - most small vendors don't even Test!! I mean... LOTS of wanna bees, Lots of people selling Leaf out there. What other vendor has this whole package ? Nobody.

That's to answer the question "Who is Okie" ?? lol :lol:
This is incorrect, Happy Hippo is #1 in the USA!

Jk, Okies is an amazing vendor but Id say TFH probably has the best, Okies coming in 2nd
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: I'm An Idiot, Who Is Okie?

Post by Kelleytoons »

NOT when you take into account easy access (which is a priority on the list - read it and see) as well as stock (again, one of the criteria - vendors with low stock are MUCH less better than those with plenty).

Okie's for the win!
Post Reply