New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by Tree »

Anyone got reviews on these?

Bali dreamz,

Red maeng da A1-9

Red Mentebah Forest

Red Nanga

New Sapphire Sunda batch
froggy33
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by froggy33 »

I ordered the new reds and received them about 4 days ago. I haven't opened any of the bags yet so I can't give you a definitive answer. Once I get a grasp on them ill let you know.
elbandito88
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by elbandito88 »

New Sapphire Sunda arriving tomorrow. Will leave review.
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by Tree »

I tried the sapphire sunda too. Can't get a read on it. Might be good but the jury's out. Trying the red nanga today.
SaintsWillConquer
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 am

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

I'd love to hear some reviews on these TFH strains! :D
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

bumpitybumpbump^
Billiegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by Billiegoat »

I’ve been dosing the red embolah forrest at 5-6gs before bed and it doesn’t really “put” me to sleep but seems to really mellow me out without feeling groggy the next morning. It’s new set so I’m still finding that sweet spot.
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by Tree »

I enjoyed the saphire sunda after further experiments. Kinda similar to previous batch. Any word on mentebah? Bali dreams didnt hit for me yet, burned it maybe 4x.
elbandito88
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by elbandito88 »

Mentebah forest red is a badass daytime red for me. One of my favorite reds I’ve had in a long, long time. Very potent.
User avatar
Supersonic75
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)

Post by Supersonic75 »

elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:55 pm Mentebah forest red is a badass daytime red for me. One of my favorite reds I’ve had in a long, long time. Very potent.
I’ll second that!
Post Reply