Just in case anyone is ever in my shoes and curious, I am posting an update to this thread:
https://doublemherbals.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10380
I was on oxycodone for a week after an injury and stopped taking kratom during this time. My last dose of oxy was last night, this morning I decided to take kratom instead. I waited over 8 hours in between the last dose of oxycodone and the kratom, as some folks recommended and had no issues whatsoever, in fact I'm feeling much better.
I know a lot of people need oxycodone to manage their pain and it works well for them but for me personally I was not a fan of how it made me feel. Definitely helped my pain, which is most important in this situation, but had some side effects... just felt spacy, unmotivated, and tired. Very happy to be taking kratom instead. Cheers!
Update: Oxy to Kratom
-
WarmFoothills
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am