Dennette and TFH

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
LifeAngler
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:27 am

Dennette and TFH

Post by LifeAngler »

Lost my member info for Dennette when I got my new phone, forgot to transfer the info over before I sent my phone in lol. Dumb mistake on my part. I feel bad asking for it back. Been on here a few years and haven’t had any luck being able to try TFH. Was wondering if there is a list to get on to wait? Also seeing if it’s allowed to have a member purchase some for me to try? If not I definitely get it. Just been having trouble getting leaf to burn well even after a couple month break. I mainly use if for PTSD so hoping I can find some leaf that works well for me and the issues I use it for. Also way wondering if anyone had current recommendations. There weren’t too many very recent reviews so wondering if you all had some recommendations. I use greens and reds. Thanks everyone, appreciate it.
Kratatomic
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Dennette and TFH

Post by Kratatomic »

Denette is currently open to the public until Sunday 5pm EST (shipping is 3 weeks out though)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10470

I was pleasantly surprised by the $5 3oz sampler from Sakti Botanicals. The "white" works just fine as a "green" for me (as someone who doesn't buy whites). Shipped out super quick and I ended up buying their 3way split kilo after my sampling. There's a lot of great leaf out there, some might say too much to decide, haha.
LifeAngler
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:27 am

Re: Dennette and TFH

Post by LifeAngler »

Appreciate it. Any other recommendations for me yep try out? Probably will place an order somewhere today.
SaintsWillConquer
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 am

Re: Dennette and TFH

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

LifeAngler wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:42 am Lost my member info for Dennette when I got my new phone, forgot to transfer the info over before I sent my phone in lol. Dumb mistake on my part. I feel bad asking for it back. Been on here a few years and haven’t had any luck being able to try TFH. Was wondering if there is a list to get on to wait? Also seeing if it’s allowed to have a member purchase some for me to try? If not I definitely get it. Just been having trouble getting leaf to burn well even after a couple month break. I mainly use if for PTSD so hoping I can find some leaf that works well for me and the issues I use it for. Also way wondering if anyone had current recommendations. There weren’t too many very recent reviews so wondering if you all had some recommendations. I use greens and reds. Thanks everyone, appreciate it.

In regard to Denette, I'm not sure what info you need. His email is at the bottom of the menu, just hit him up with an order if you want. He's not hard to deal with. https://pastebin.com/tBEfWpBP

As far as TFH, are you a member of the Trading Post on here? If not, it used to be 30 days on DoubleM and 10 posts and you could request entry to the Trading Post. Now they just ask for some "meaningful" interaction on the board. You've already got 8 posts. Pick a few topics and add to the conversation. Just share your opinion or experience. Then go to "Trading Post membership" and request entry. Now would be a good time to do it. Aside from all the other great stuff that appears there, TFH just added a bunch of members from their recent round of testing. A bunch of those people will be placing orders and some of that filters down to the Trading Post. Also, you can request samples from various venders and there are a few people who will be willing to help you out with a reasonably priced sample pack. I apologize if you're already on the Trading Post and this is all redundant, haha. But there are a lot of great people to buy from or trade with there. It's a great way to find vendors and batches you like before dropping the wad on a big order. Good luck!
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: Dennette and TFH

Post by Badgame85 »

Kratatomic wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:12 am Denette is currently open to the public until Sunday 5pm EST (shipping is 3 weeks out though)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10470

I was pleasantly surprised by the $5 3oz sampler from Sakti Botanicals. The "white" works just fine as a "green" for me (as someone who doesn't buy whites). Shipped out super quick and I ended up buying their 3way split kilo after my sampling. There's a lot of great leaf out there, some might say too much to decide, haha.
Right?!? I got that $5 sampler too and was blown away at the quality! Typically not what I expect from an unknown vendor offering me 3oz for $5. Considering Happy Hippo sells 3oz for like $40 :lol:
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: Dennette and TFH

Post by Badgame85 »

LifeAngler wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:42 am Lost my member info for Dennette when I got my new phone, forgot to transfer the info over before I sent my phone in lol. Dumb mistake on my part. I feel bad asking for it back. Been on here a few years and haven’t had any luck being able to try TFH. Was wondering if there is a list to get on to wait? Also seeing if it’s allowed to have a member purchase some for me to try? If not I definitely get it. Just been having trouble getting leaf to burn well even after a couple month break. I mainly use if for PTSD so hoping I can find some leaf that works well for me and the issues I use it for. Also way wondering if anyone had current recommendations. There weren’t too many very recent reviews so wondering if you all had some recommendations. I use greens and reds. Thanks everyone, appreciate it.
Hey there,

Sorry about your phone situation, those things can really suck.

1.) I'd e-mail Eric (D615) The worst he can say is no. Plus if your using the same e-mail address he'll probably have you on record anyway.
2.) I 90% sure its heavily discouraged to have members of vendors buy Kratom for non members. That defeats the purpose of the membership to control volume. Not 100% sure...only 90% ;)
3.) I would order a few bags from D615 (open event) and then Okies/Oties/MitraMan/LSMS/Sakti/Fused Flora etc. Honestly all the constantly referenced vendors on here will give you the highest quality available to use (without membership)
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Dennette and TFH

Post by Eu4oric906 »

For sure hit up the D open event. Im not a Dennette member just placed my first order and have bought some on trading post which is also your best bet for tfh as others have mentioned. I am not a tfh member either and have purchased my tfh leaf there. Ive enjoyed both of these fine purveyors of leaf.
Post Reply