tbh I like having a wide variety of leaf so I'm really not too picky as long as it jells with my chemistry
D615 Event
- stockhausen
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:18 am
D615 Event
very new to Denette so I was wondering what I should grab from this- I love fast greens and not-too-jittery whites as well as euphoric reds.
tbh I like having a wide variety of leaf so I'm really not too picky as long as it jells with my chemistry
tbh I like having a wide variety of leaf so I'm really not too picky as long as it jells with my chemistry
-
NCF3420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2022 5:53 pm
Re: D615 Event
Is this still going on? . To answer your question it’s hard to say because all his normally fire. His Greens are super fresh!!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
As a very general rule any of his "Bone" stuff is terrific (although, as noted above, most of his stuff is).
- Badgame85
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 379
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm
Re: D615 Event
Event I believe was extended and closes tomorrow at 5PM EST.
To answer your question, you might as well determine the amount your willing to spend and then just throw some darts with your eyes closed lol. I've been ordering from him for years and he has consistently remained as one of my top 3 vendors while many others have come and gone. You can't go wrong with almost anything he sells and if your new to his leaf line I'm quite positive you'll be happy with at least 80+% of what you buy.
I'd saw his reputation lands highly with greens. He has greens that are like reds, and greens that are like whites. You'll notice the colors outside of green are approx. half the size, because the greens are where its at.
To answer your question, you might as well determine the amount your willing to spend and then just throw some darts with your eyes closed lol. I've been ordering from him for years and he has consistently remained as one of my top 3 vendors while many others have come and gone. You can't go wrong with almost anything he sells and if your new to his leaf line I'm quite positive you'll be happy with at least 80+% of what you buy.
I'd saw his reputation lands highly with greens. He has greens that are like reds, and greens that are like whites. You'll notice the colors outside of green are approx. half the size, because the greens are where its at.
-
Markra
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:24 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: D615 Event
True that, I still have some green bone b36 that hits like the heaviest most sedating red you could imagine.but on another note that new 20 yr green he has just blew my mind today, it had an intense come up and lasted for almost 8 hours!
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: D615 Event
Whew! Just got my order in! I was cutting it kind of close. 
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
Actually he posted elsewhere that he extended the sale to Sunday evening.
But - good thing you got your order in now (no telling how much of the good stuff will be left).
But - good thing you got your order in now (no telling how much of the good stuff will be left).
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: D615 Event
Yeah, I'm glad I got an order in! He said to allow 20 days to receive it. Now I play the waiting game ....Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:22 pm Actually he posted elsewhere that he extended the sale to Sunday evening.
But - good thing you got your order in now (no telling how much of the good stuff will be left).
- kwest13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm
Re: D615 Event
Looks like we have until sunday to order. I'm only ordering a single 125g strain so I want to take the time to get as many recommendations as I can. I'm looking for the most euphoric energetic green. I see the SK11 recommendations like Deep Remote Jungle-SK11, 20 year Green-SK11 but i'm an MD and malay fan so i'm also looking at the Wild MD-SK9 and Malay-SK9. But alot of people say bone is the best so im also looking at Bone-B39. Anyone else try any of these?
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
I'm not a "green" sort of guy but I did love his Green Bone B39 (amazed he has some left - I know he sold out of the Red Bone).
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: D615 Event
Ugh! I ordered the red bone! Hopefully he's already fulfilled my order.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 am I'm not a "green" sort of guy but I did love his Green Bone B39 (amazed he has some left - I know he sold out of the Red Bone).
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
You ordered Red Bone B39? I thought for sure he sold out of that.
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: D615 Event
It was on the list I ordered from and he hasn't told me yet that he doesn't have it, but my order also hasn't shipped yet, so ...Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:24 am You ordered Red Bone B39? I thought for sure he sold out of that.
-
Billiegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:02 pm
Re: D615 Event
Have orders started shipping? I’m anything but pushy but been dying to try that 20 year green!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
Hmmm - then maybe it was B40? I'm an old man and sometimes forget, but I know that I got one of these and he told me he was then out of it (but I have both).MetalMamaRocks wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:16 pmIt was on the list I ordered from and he hasn't told me yet that he doesn't have it, but my order also hasn't shipped yet, so ...Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:24 am You ordered Red Bone B39? I thought for sure he sold out of that.
- BookofEnoch1914
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
- Location: Virginia USA
Re: D615 Event
It was Red Bone B40 that you probably got Kelly. Red Bone B40 and Green Bone B39 were added to the menu at the same time, Red Bone B39 was a previous shipment, last time I checked it is still available. It's oxidized, a little different than his usual Red Bone. I like it as a blender, seems hit or miss depending on the person.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:15 pmHmmm - then maybe it was B40? I'm an old man and sometimes forget, but I know that I got one of these and he told me he was then out of it (but I have both).MetalMamaRocks wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:16 pmIt was on the list I ordered from and he hasn't told me yet that he doesn't have it, but my order also hasn't shipped yet, so ...Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:24 am You ordered Red Bone B39? I thought for sure he sold out of that.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
Thanks. With over 100 different batches now it's a bit hard for me to keep track of anything (I used to have a database but that was SO much effort trying to keep up).
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: D615 Event
Remote jungle is excellent.
- Badgame85
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 379
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm
Re: D615 Event
ICYMI - 20yr green is sold out (as is the Summer Bone)kwest13 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:50 pm Looks like we have until sunday to order. I'm only ordering a single 125g strain so I want to take the time to get as many recommendations as I can. I'm looking for the most euphoric energetic green. I see the SK11 recommendations like Deep Remote Jungle-SK11, 20 year Green-SK11 but i'm an MD and malay fan so i'm also looking at the Wild MD-SK9 and Malay-SK9. But alot of people say bone is the best so im also looking at Bone-B39. Anyone else try any of these?
But if your trying D615 for the first time, you really can't go wrong with anything he's got... especially the greens. Just remember that every lea doesn't hit for every person, so don't be discouraged if whatever you get doesn't work for you. I've tried probably over 35 different batches from D615 over the past few years and I would say probably 85% of them hit and hit well. Not only that but someone of those hits were the best most memorable purchases I've ever had! I highly suggest you buy more than one bag, and try to score a 4 way split half kilo if you can.
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: D615 Event
I ordered 20 yr green. Hopefully I'll receive it.
- kwest13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm
Re: D615 Event
I've been thinking and honestly I don't know if i'm going to make the order in time. I just haven't decided. I have multiple vendors that reliably hit for me. So dropping $30 and waiting up to as long as a month just to *try* a new vendor is a little off-putting for me. I know D615 has a legendary reputation on here and I bet most everything on that menu is good, I just can't decide at the moment and don't want to just order something randomly. And I only have a couple of hours to decideBadgame85 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:31 pmICYMI - 20yr green is sold out (as is the Summer Bone)kwest13 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:50 pm Looks like we have until sunday to order. I'm only ordering a single 125g strain so I want to take the time to get as many recommendations as I can. I'm looking for the most euphoric energetic green. I see the SK11 recommendations like Deep Remote Jungle-SK11, 20 year Green-SK11 but i'm an MD and malay fan so i'm also looking at the Wild MD-SK9 and Malay-SK9. But alot of people say bone is the best so im also looking at Bone-B39. Anyone else try any of these?
But if your trying D615 for the first time, you really can't go wrong with anything he's got... especially the greens. Just remember that every lea doesn't hit for every person, so don't be discouraged if whatever you get doesn't work for you. I've tried probably over 35 different batches from D615 over the past few years and I would say probably 85% of them hit and hit well. Not only that but someone of those hits were the best most memorable purchases I've ever had! I highly suggest you buy more than one bag, and try to score a 4 way split half kilo if you can.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: D615 Event
FOMO is real, but since vendors like Denette are so well respected here (and rightfully so) you won't have trouble picking something up on the trading post if the deadline comes and goes.
For me Denette and (now) TFH are the ONLY vendors I will most likely ever buy from again. Just both WAY too good. If I wasn't a member of Denette's I'd for sure get his Red or Green Bone - you really cannot go wrong with either one. But if you are just frozen like a deer in the headlights... life is too short to give yourself anxiety. There will be other chances.
For me Denette and (now) TFH are the ONLY vendors I will most likely ever buy from again. Just both WAY too good. If I wasn't a member of Denette's I'd for sure get his Red or Green Bone - you really cannot go wrong with either one. But if you are just frozen like a deer in the headlights... life is too short to give yourself anxiety. There will be other chances.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: D615 Event
I thought the same thing until I got my hands on some KOG greens. They are very good atm. D16 and TFH are and will always be at the top though!!!Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:49 pm FOMO is real, but since vendors like Denette are so well respected here (and rightfully so) you won't have trouble picking something up on the trading post if the deadline comes and goes.
For me Denette and (now) TFH are the ONLY vendors I will most likely ever buy from again. Just both WAY too good. If I wasn't a member of Denette's I'd for sure get his Red or Green Bone - you really cannot go wrong with either one. But if you are just frozen like a deer in the headlights... life is too short to give yourself anxiety. There will be other chances.
-
Greyhound/10
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 pm
Re: D615 Event
Hi - has anyone tried the Bajo V2 or the Besakih-I2? I haven’t tried anything from these suppliers before and will probably check ‘em out but thought I’d see if others had any views on them. I have my favorite D615 suppliers so always fun to try new ones 