Quality USA vendors that will ship expedited to Canada with no issues with customs?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Quality USA vendors that will ship expedited to Canada with no issues with customs?

Post by Slippy »

Hello friends,

I'm currently on a trip to Montreal and I'm staying a bit longer than anticipated and running a bit low on my supply.
Canadian vendors are few and far between and to be honest their prices are for the most part absurd.
Does anyone have experience ordering from the USA to Canada or can recommend some USA vendors with expedited shipping (~3 day) that have had no issues passing Canadian customs, as I've heard if the Kratom isn't labeled not for human consumption there is a high chance it will be confiscated.

I appreciate any help and look forward to doing some business :)
Post Reply