Melificent311 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:20 pm
.... there are
words to avoid when communicating with vendors. I try to be very careful and considerate. My question is, when I order whatever they recommend, how do I -low key- let them know
what effect I am looking for?
Hi - Very good Question - unfortunately, vendors can't discuss ANY "
Medical Claims" about kratom - in regard to their so-called strains - You cannot, and should NOT - Ask a vendor ANY question about
Pain Relief. 
OR - Detox, or any medical condition. Including PAIN. Sorry ....
Kratom is NOT approved by the FDA, for Treatment of any Pain. For a vendor to ANSWER that question - could get the vendor in trouble. Shut Down! In fact the AKA, American Kratom Assn, is turning in, reporting to FDA, "snitching", attacking - Any small vendor who is caught giving Medical Advice.
You CAN, Ask about
Chronic Pain - right HERE on Double MM! (Notice very few vendors, participate here!)

- Best advice ? Don't worry about fake "strains". Get the best quality, strongest, Green color kratom powder you can find.... Take your kratom, in the lowest serving to give relief - along with another pain reliever, Ibuprofen or CBD.
The Combo of good kratom, along with CBD - can give you amazing pain relief!