Okie’s reds… where are they?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Okie’s reds… where are they?

Post by Renob »

I’ve ordered from Okies a few times and have been mostly pleased. The Green Bali was a standout for me and I usually have some “in stock” here! Anyway, I’ve been checking Okie’s site frequently since August and there are essentially no reds….. ever!

I like to mix up and have variety. Red Thai has been in stock but unfortunately that one hasn’t done much for me. Does anyone have experience with the reds from Okie’s?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?

Post by herbalhippie »

Renob wrote: ↑Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:14 am I’ve ordered from Okies a few times and have been mostly pleased. The Green Bali was a standout for me and I usually have some “in stock” here! Anyway, I’ve been checking Okie’s site frequently since August and there are essentially no reds….. ever!

I like to mix up and have variety. Red Thai has been in stock but unfortunately that one hasn’t done much for me. Does anyone have experience with the reds from Okie’s?
Not a review, moving to General.
Bamajustin13
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:38 am

Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?

Post by Bamajustin13 »

That’s a good question my friend . I wondered the same thing after I had some of that red Bali they had about a month and a half ago . It was amazing , one of the better fermented reds I have ever had it was almost red in appearance … then they had some red Thai up recently and I tried it and wasn’t too impressed with it . Supposedly a daytime red . But it didn’t do much for me , have used it in blends since then .
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?

Post by Renob »

Any fans of Okie’s here? I had a decent amount from them and they were hit and miss but still worth recommending.
User avatar
34766
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:57 am

Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?

Post by 34766 »

reds coming soon according to okie natural’s facebook page
somewhere between extra and ordinary
Post Reply