D615 Oct 21 flash

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Melificent311
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:47 pm

D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by Melificent311 »

Hi guys! I forgot all about this order I placed in October, I was just wondering if it ever went out. Did anyone else get theirs? I could email him I spose but I'm not trying to be impatient, I had just forgot about it. Now I'm excited lol, come on mailbox, do your thing :lol:
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

Melificent311 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:40 am Hi guys! I forgot all about this order I placed in October, I was just wondering if it ever went out. Did anyone else get theirs? I could email him I spose but I'm not trying to be impatient, I had just forgot about it. Now I'm excited lol, come on mailbox, do your thing :lol:
I would definitely email him, reply to original order email chain that you sent him. He gets blown up with orders during these events, it probably slipped through
Melificent311
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Re: D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by Melificent311 »

I would definitely email him, reply to original order email chain that you sent him. He gets blown up with orders during these events, it probably slipped through
[/quote]

Thanks man!
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

I had an order slip through the cracks so I emailed him and he was very gracious. I haven't had a lot of dealings with him but he seems like a good dude.
Billiegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Re: D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by Billiegoat »

MetalMamaRocks wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:29 pm I had an order slip through the cracks so I emailed him and he was very gracious. I haven't had a lot of dealings with him but he seems like a good dude.
The same happened to me and he more than made up for it, so much so that I asked him to let my next order fall through the cracks :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by Kelleytoons »

Eric is good about these things - as others have noted, many of us have had our orders slip through the cracks but he always makes good.

I try not to bother him too much but definitely write him and let him know.
dragonchaser
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 am

Re: D615 Oct 21 flash

Post by dragonchaser »

Just send him a message, he will for sure take care of you and make it right with you. One time he forgot to respond for couple days after I ordered, we were hashing out some details, I wasn't even upset or anything, and he hooked me up fat with extras just to be cool. He's as solid as they come in my book.
Post Reply