Mixing good kratom with average/mediocre kratom
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Mixing good kratom with average/mediocre kratom
Anyone else find bad kratom + good kratom = better kratom?
Say you have a batch of red thai or smt from a vendor that you used to like and wanted to try again and the burn alone was like a 5/10-6/10, right, and now you have some Denette’s and TFH strains. Ranging anywhere from a 7-10 burn on their own.
Well if I mix the 5/10 kratom with the 7/10 kratom somehow it’s almost like it’s become a 10/10 kratom. And if I mix the 5/10 with the 10/10 it’s become 11/10 Kratom. This happen to anyone else? It really makes the sting of a bad batch go away. Even if it just helped pad out the good kratom would be nice, but luckily for me it almost seems to enhance each other and better than the sum of it’s parts.
Say you have a batch of red thai or smt from a vendor that you used to like and wanted to try again and the burn alone was like a 5/10-6/10, right, and now you have some Denette’s and TFH strains. Ranging anywhere from a 7-10 burn on their own.
Well if I mix the 5/10 kratom with the 7/10 kratom somehow it’s almost like it’s become a 10/10 kratom. And if I mix the 5/10 with the 10/10 it’s become 11/10 Kratom. This happen to anyone else? It really makes the sting of a bad batch go away. Even if it just helped pad out the good kratom would be nice, but luckily for me it almost seems to enhance each other and better than the sum of it’s parts.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Mixing good kratom with average/mediocre kratom
There's another thread here somewhere about taking 2/3 of your dose and then, about 30 minutes later, taking the other third, and the other third can be ANYTHING. The effects seem to act as a turbo boost and it's a good way to use inferior stuff.
So perhaps that's what you are finding without the delay. I've found this split to work well when I remember (with me trying to remember to take more 30 minutes later is a challenge - then again, I don't remember what I had for lunch).
So perhaps that's what you are finding without the delay. I've found this split to work well when I remember (with me trying to remember to take more 30 minutes later is a challenge - then again, I don't remember what I had for lunch).
-
dragonchaser
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 am
Re: Mixing good kratom with average/mediocre kratom
I typically always blend, unless I'm testing stuff out for the first time. Usually two strains, 50-50 but it just depends on the strains and the purpose. Ive noticed blending seems to give me a higher chance of getting that particular dose to hit, maybe it has something to do with a more full spectrum alkaloid profile? I do this too though, I'll take an older strain that was average I have sitting around mix it with some of the newer super hot leaf and it works great. I'm not sure it works any better than taking two good strains blended, or even one good strain by itself, but I don't like to waste so glad I have a way to put the medicore stuff to use.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Mixing good kratom with average/mediocre kratom
yes, example strong luckys with some weaker kratom, 2g and 2g. works great, but if you do luckys 4 grams, high chance of crazy bad wobbles and might get sick for the rest of the day.. just be carefull not to over take strong batches but instead just add any kratom that is so so or ok for you.. works great, or just add strong coffee for a boost.
Kratom user since 2014!