HELP with Lizas whites.

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

HELP with Lizas whites.

Post by BuckeyeTony »

Can anyone recommend some fast whites from Lizas? There are so many choices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: HELP with Lizas whites.

Post by Renob »

BuckeyeTony wrote: ↑Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:45 pm Can anyone recommend some fast whites from Lizas? There are so many choices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

I’ve been obsessive about trying as many of Liza’s varieties as I’ve been able to for the past couple of months and there are definitely some great whites! I was mainly into greens and “green” reds until recently but I’ve been greatly appreciating all of the colors lately! When you say “fast” whites, I’m assuming that you’re looking for some that will provide energy and mood boost without getting you too “Buzzy headed” or impaired? That’s what I think of when I think of “fast” strains and there are a bunch of good greens and whites that have fit that description for me. Let me know if you’ve tried any from Liza and what you thought and I’ll gladly be back on today with some of my favorite recommendations!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: HELP with Lizas whites.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

My favorite whites from Liza are tanjung and lhok they both have great energy I love them for the moodlift and they don't make me cranky like some whites another great one is slippery rock they also work well in a blend
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: HELP with Lizas whites.

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

GrannyJ62 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:35 pm My favorite whites from Liza are tanjung and lhok they both have great energy I love them for the moodlift and they don't make me cranky like some whites another great one is slippery rock they also work well in a blend
listen to Granny Goodness, Liza is her homegirl.
Post Reply