Slow Reds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to kratom and this forum so I apologize in advance if this post in in the wrong place.
I started taking gas station Kratom about 2 months to try and curb my alcohol intake. I have had great success and been sober for almost a month now!
Just recently I began scouring reddit and asking around there in hopes to find a good vendor. I ended up ordering from Nova which has been just okay... However, sadly, I am finding that I get pretty bad anxiety from anything that isn't a slow red. I get racing thoughts and feel incredibly zoomy if that makes any sense. (I haven't taken more than 2 grams at a time btw) With all this being said I am looking for any suggestions on the slowest of slow reds or any kind of super slow "strain."
I just ordered red Malay, RHSC, Sleepy blend and Relaxer Elixir from Liza's. After all I've read on this site I feel there's no way I can go wrong with her stuff!
As a side note she is super nice and very responsive I have a feeling I will only be ordering from her for the foreseeable future.
Thanks everyone in advance :D
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Slow Reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Hi there and welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found your way here :)

I'm sure you'll get plenty of recommendations in current good, slow reds. Unfortunately, I can't really help you because
all of my current reds are from members-only vendors.

Your best bet is to stick around, keep engaging and keep an eye on the members-only vendors opening up
for buying to all comers or perhaps taking on new members.

Also, once you're here for at least 30 days and have been engaging with the rest of the people here, you can then
join the Trading Post and there are often good deals in there including items from the member-only vendors.
froggy33
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by froggy33 »

You made a fantastic decision ordering reds from Liza. She always has been known for good reds. As far as others I hear Mitraman is good also. Good luck!

(Some of my favorite burns all time were Lizas reds back in 2019)
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Hulu2021 »

I found the red strains from “Beleafer” to be some of the slowest ones around.

Here is their website: https://beleafer.shop/shop/

just copy and paste i guess.

One example is the RMD- total nodburger, made me pass out lol
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

froggy33 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:40 pm You made a fantastic decision ordering reds from Liza. She always has been known for good reds. As far as others I hear Mitraman is good also. Good luck!

(Some of my favorite burns all time were Lizas reds back in 2019)
Thank you I'll definitely check out Mitraman! Very excited for Liza's order to come in. She shipped the same day I placed my order. Haven't seen a single negative review about her.
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:07 pm I found the red strains from “Beleafer” to be some of the slowest ones around.

Here is their website: https://beleafer.shop/shop/

just copy and paste i guess.

One example is the RMD- total nodburger, made me pass out lol
Thank you! That's exactly the type of effect I'm going for :D I'll definitely check them out as well
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Slow Reds

Post by WhiteAngelica »

A+ for the Liza selections. I have actually wanted to place an order of all blends, but RHSC is my baby. I love it. I will say that it is much easier to find slower reds, as opposed to energetic ones. I was looking for day reds and my search was not the easiest for the fast ones...now I've squared that away and literally have one section of my kratom box that is daytime, and one section that is evening/bed. I just try to keep them balanced because if I run low on slower reds, relaxation and sleepytime will be a bitch. If I run low on fast reds, my chronic fatigue wins and I accomplish absolutely nothing in a day. I have some great staples for both and yes, they are always red. Okay, a nice red gold blend in the evening is heavenly.
The Red Queen
User avatar
lifelike
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by lifelike »

I second reds from Liza. I just ordered her Super Red MD, package should be here tomorrow. If you want some really slow strains, try her red bali or Red Chocolate. Also, Oties is a great shop for Reds too. Enjoy.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Slow Reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Shrek wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:53 am Hello everyone, I'm brand new to kratom and this forum so I apologize in advance if this post in in the wrong place.
I started taking gas station Kratom about 2 months to try and curb my alcohol intake. I have had great success and been sober for almost a month now!
Just recently I began scouring reddit and asking around there in hopes to find a good vendor. I ended up ordering from Nova which has been just okay... However, sadly, I am finding that I get pretty bad anxiety from anything that isn't a slow red. I get racing thoughts and feel incredibly zoomy if that makes any sense. (I haven't taken more than 2 grams at a time btw) With all this being said I am looking for any suggestions on the slowest of slow reds or any kind of super slow "strain."
I just ordered red Malay, RHSC, Sleepy blend and Relaxer Elixir from Liza's. After all I've read on this site I feel there's no way I can go wrong with her stuff!
As a side note she is super nice and very responsive I have a feeling I will only be ordering from her for the foreseeable future.
Thanks everyone in advance :D

Here's your chance! Members-only vendor having an open event.

viewtopic.php?f=13&p=107604#p107604
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Kelleytoons »

Yes, you can take advantage of Denette's sale and should. For me his Red Bone 39 is one of the best reds around.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Renob »

Shrek wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:53 am Hello everyone, I'm brand new to kratom and this forum so I apologize in advance if this post in in the wrong place.
I started taking gas station Kratom about 2 months to try and curb my alcohol intake. I have had great success and been sober for almost a month now!
Just recently I began scouring reddit and asking around there in hopes to find a good vendor. I ended up ordering from Nova which has been just okay... However, sadly, I am finding that I get pretty bad anxiety from anything that isn't a slow red. I get racing thoughts and feel incredibly zoomy if that makes any sense. (I haven't taken more than 2 grams at a time btw) With all this being said I am looking for any suggestions on the slowest of slow reds or any kind of super slow "strain."
I just ordered red Malay, RHSC, Sleepy blend and Relaxer Elixir from Liza's. After all I've read on this site I feel there's no way I can go wrong with her stuff!
As a side note she is super nice and very responsive I have a feeling I will only be ordering from her for the foreseeable future.
Thanks everyone in advance :D
Have you tried the Liza’s reds yet? I found the Red Malay to be very good but for me it was more of a “green” red. There are lots of great choices and I can definitely recommend more. If you’re looking for some true “slow” strains, my first thoughts would be The Red Chocolate and actually some of the yellows! The yellows that I’ve tried from Liza have been some of the more relaxing varieties that I’ve tried and I mainly use them for my occasional night time doses. I’ve been writing some reviews on some of my favorites and I’ve been meaning to get around to the slower “red” reds. I’ll be back on with some more recommendations later as I’m in a hurry at the moment!

I have a review thread that I add to from time to time. I just started picking and reviewing my favorite “red” reds and I also reviewed a few yellows which are similar…Maybe some of these will help you out!

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10720&p=107641#p107641
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:03 am
Shrek wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:53 am Hello everyone, I'm brand new to kratom and this forum so I apologize in advance if this post in in the wrong place.
I started taking gas station Kratom about 2 months to try and curb my alcohol intake. I have had great success and been sober for almost a month now!
Just recently I began scouring reddit and asking around there in hopes to find a good vendor. I ended up ordering from Nova which has been just okay... However, sadly, I am finding that I get pretty bad anxiety from anything that isn't a slow red. I get racing thoughts and feel incredibly zoomy if that makes any sense. (I haven't taken more than 2 grams at a time btw) With all this being said I am looking for any suggestions on the slowest of slow reds or any kind of super slow "strain."
I just ordered red Malay, RHSC, Sleepy blend and Relaxer Elixir from Liza's. After all I've read on this site I feel there's no way I can go wrong with her stuff!
As a side note she is super nice and very responsive I have a feeling I will only be ordering from her for the foreseeable future.
Thanks everyone in advance :D

Here's your chance! Members-only vendor having an open event.

viewtopic.php?f=13&p=107604#p107604
Whoa.... Thank you! I just placed an order. I couldn't be more excited
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:35 am Yes, you can take advantage of Denette's sale and should. For me his Red Bone 39 is one of the best reds around.
Seen you all over this forum, thanks taking the time to respond! Definitely adding your recommendation.

Here's my order
-Bone-B39
-Super Dragon-AM15
-Deep Remote Jungle-SK11
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Slow Reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Shrek wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 pm

Whoa.... Thank you! I just placed an order. I couldn't be more excited
Wow, you got lucky huh? Glad it worked out!
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 pm
Shrek wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 pm

Whoa.... Thank you! I just placed an order. I couldn't be more excited
Wow, you got lucky huh? Glad it worked out!
Incredibly lucky. Absolutely appreciate you herbal :mrgreen:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Slow Reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Shrek wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:17 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 pm
Shrek wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 pm

Whoa.... Thank you! I just placed an order. I couldn't be more excited
Wow, you got lucky huh? Glad it worked out!
Incredibly lucky. Absolutely appreciate you herbal :mrgreen:
You're welcome :)

I go by hippie here and on Reddit. Nice to meet you. :)
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:19 pm
Shrek wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:17 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Wow, you got lucky huh? Glad it worked out!
Incredibly lucky. Absolutely appreciate you herbal :mrgreen:
You're welcome :)

I go by hippie here and on Reddit. Nice to meet you. :)
Nice to meet you hippie! Appreciate all your hard work friend. Will keep an eye out for you on Reddit :)
dragonchaser
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by dragonchaser »

Dennete's oxidized reds are amazing for slow reds, and even better to add as a blend to balance out other strains :) also beleafer, heaven leaf, mitraman, smiley Time herbals have great chill green reds if that's your cup of tea
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

dragonchaser wrote: ↑Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:33 am Dennete's oxidized reds are amazing for slow reds, and even better to add as a blend to balance out other strains :) also beleafer, heaven leaf, mitraman, smiley Time herbals have great chill green reds if that's your cup of tea

I ordered the following from Dennete's

Super Dragon-AM15 (indoor dried)
Deep Remote Jungle-SK11 (indoor dried)
Bone-B39

Sorry for the noob question but are any of these oxidized? :lol:
dragonchaser
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by dragonchaser »

Shrek wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:13 pm
dragonchaser wrote: ↑Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:33 am Dennete's oxidized reds are amazing for slow reds, and even better to add as a blend to balance out other strains :) also beleafer, heaven leaf, mitraman, smiley Time herbals have great chill green reds if that's your cup of tea

I ordered the following from Dennete's

Super Dragon-AM15 (indoor dried)
Deep Remote Jungle-SK11 (indoor dried)
Bone-B39

Sorry for the noob question but are any of these oxidized? :lol:
Yeah I believe the red bone is oxidized, I have some recent red bone I'll have to check the batch but I'm pretty sure it's that one. It's nice by itself If you take enough but I think it really shines blended with a strong green or indoor dried red
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by xymoriintus »

Shrek wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:09 pm
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:35 am Yes, you can take advantage of Denette's sale and should. For me his Red Bone 39 is one of the best reds around.
Seen you all over this forum, thanks taking the time to respond! Definitely adding your recommendation.

Here's my order
-Bone-B39
-Super Dragon-AM15
-Deep Remote Jungle-SK11

Hey Shrek how did you end up liking the bone B39? Was it what you were hoping it would be?
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Renob »

Shrek wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:13 pm
dragonchaser wrote: ↑Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:33 am Dennete's oxidized reds are amazing for slow reds, and even better to add as a blend to balance out other strains :) also beleafer, heaven leaf, mitraman, smiley Time herbals have great chill green reds if that's your cup of tea

I ordered the following from Dennete's

Super Dragon-AM15 (indoor dried)
Deep Remote Jungle-SK11 (indoor dried)
Bone-B39

Sorry for the noob question but are any of these oxidized? :lol:

What did you think of the Denette Kratom compared to other vendors? I haven’t had a chance to try any Denette or TFH yet.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Kelleytoons »

I know you weren't asking me, but Denette's kratom beats the kratom of almost any other vendor (only TFH I would rank higher).
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by xymoriintus »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:26 pm I know you weren't asking me, but Denette's kratom beats the kratom of almost any other vendor (only TFH I would rank higher).
And I know you weren't talking to me lol but that is very good to know! Have you tried DTE yet? He's doing a drop tomorrow, he's public but the quality of kratom is apparently on the level of D and TFH

dtebotanicals.com in case you didn't know lol but then again I've seen some of your comments and you probably don't need to order any more kratom for the rest of your life 😂
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Kelleytoons »

Yeah I don't NEED any more kratom, but for some reason that doesn't stop me from ordering more. Sigh.

I've tried DTE once - ordered two reds and a green. The reds were good - nothing extraordinary but good (one was the Christmas one). The green that everyone was gaga over didn't hit me at all, but I need to try it again (I always try things three times before they drop out of my rotation). I didn't feel, overall, the three were as consistently good as what TFH and Denette offers, but it's hard to come to a complete judgement with only three samples. I do know I'll end up putting 250 grams of the green on the Trading Post (he only had three to order from, so for a split kilo I ordered 500 grams of green. But I'll never use the unopened 250 grams left).
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

Renob wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:28 pm
Shrek wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:13 pm
dragonchaser wrote: ↑Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:33 am Dennete's oxidized reds are amazing for slow reds, and even better to add as a blend to balance out other strains :) also beleafer, heaven leaf, mitraman, smiley Time herbals have great chill green reds if that's your cup of tea

I ordered the following from Dennete's

Super Dragon-AM15 (indoor dried)
Deep Remote Jungle-SK11 (indoor dried)
Bone-B39

Sorry for the noob question but are any of these oxidized? :lol:

What did you think of the Denette Kratom compared to other vendors? I haven’t had a chance to try any Denette or TFH yet.
It is fantastic! Every single one I bought hits great. I couldn't recommend it more. Pretty sure open event is going on until the 10th so ;)
Loveandpeace
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Loveandpeace »

Shrek wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:29 pm
Renob wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:28 pm
Shrek wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:13 pm

I ordered the following from Dennete's

Super Dragon-AM15 (indoor dried)
Deep Remote Jungle-SK11 (indoor dried)
Bone-B39

Sorry for the noob question but are any of these oxidized? :lol:

What did you think of the Denette Kratom compared to other vendors? I haven’t had a chance to try any Denette or TFH yet.
It is fantastic! Every single one I bought hits great. I couldn't recommend it more. Pretty sure open event is going on until the 10th so ;)
...and you just got a TP membership!! Things are looking up, Shrek.

TFH is next. LSMS is my favorite. All hail the mighty MFing Chris's.
User avatar
Shrek
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am

Re: Slow Reds

Post by Shrek »

Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:30 am
Shrek wrote: ↑Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:29 pm
Renob wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:28 pm


What did you think of the Denette Kratom compared to other vendors? I haven’t had a chance to try any Denette or TFH yet.
It is fantastic! Every single one I bought hits great. I couldn't recommend it more. Pretty sure open event is going on until the 10th so ;)
...and you just got a TP membership!! Things are looking up, Shrek.

TFH is next. LSMS is my favorite. All hail the mighty MFing Chris's.
I know! I'm so stoked to be a part of this community! It's my goal to get my hands on some TFH this year. The way people talk to about their leaf and how hard it is to get makes makes it seem mythical to me :lol:
Post Reply